• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Very much so. It's the best thing Shueisha's put out since Dragon Ball.
Yet it never got as popular over here as things like Bleach and Naruto. Strange, considering the average One Piece issue has twice the content of the average Naruto issue and three times that of the average Bleach issue.

Alright, so I looked over it, and...yeah, it needs work.

You can use his giant golden ball from the Eneru battle...
Maybe I should make it a new forward smash and make Bazooka his Dash Attack, or make Gear 3 his F-smash and the gold ball his B-side.

his Boxing Glove Rush from the Foxy fight,
That's essentially Gomu Gomu No Gattling Gun.

and you really should use Gear 2 for certain things. Even something as simple as using Jet Pistol as a tilt would work out fine.
But how? His F-tilt wouldn't make sense for it, his F-smash has many better options, his B-side would be identical to the really crappy one I made... What would he have?

Also, Luffy's got 2 movesets in Jump Ultimate Stars that you might want to copy off of strategically analyze. It's a stupidly long video, but it's also very throrough.
Thanks. I'll try to look at those.

P.S. Is that the crown I made in your signature?

smashbot226

Smash Master
*Sigh...*

Well guys. I might not be able to make any more movesets for a while, but I think New Toon Link, AKA Cel Link (P. 153) was a great last hurrah.

EDIT: Blitzkrieg, can you make a Kirby Hat for Astaroth? That'd make my day.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yet it never got as popular over here as things like Bleach and Naruto. Strange, considering the average One Piece issue has twice the content of the average Naruto issue and three times that of the average Bleach issue.
And apparently it ranked #1 in a poll of "What manga makes you cry most often" conducted in Japan a few months ago. :bee:

That's essentially Gomu Gomu No Gattling Gun.
Yeah I know, but it's in Ultimate Stars as an extended Special.....yeah, on second though, just disregard that.

But how? His F-tilt wouldn't make sense for it, his F-smash has many better options, his B-side would be identical to the really crappy one I made... What would he have?
...Well, I've been thinking about it, and I wonder why you don't just change his FS to Gear 2. He wouldn't be invincible, but, for example, for 18 seconds (or however long you want to make it last), he'd have the following advantages:

>Soru would automatically take him behind an opponent, and stun them a little bit (How'd he move so fast!?)
>Most of his attacks become "Jet" versions, including Tilts, Smashes, and so on.
>Gear 3 would go twice as far, with no after-move shrinkage
>He wouldn't flinch, a la Giga Bowser

Just examples, anyway. That would also free up Storm to be used...somewhere else, I guess (Up Throw, Up Smash, etc.). Also, I just remembered: when he fights Foxy, he's got that move where he spins his arm above his head (similar to Flail) then punches, using the bulit-up momentum as an aid. Though maybe that's just Flail, and you cropped it down for the moveset...

P.S. Is that the crown I made in your signature?
YOU KNOW IT!

EDIT -

smashbot226 said:
Well guys. I might not be able to make any more movesets for a while, but I think New Toon Link, AKA Cel Link (P. 153) was a great last hurrah.
...why, exactly?
(If you don't mind me asking)

truendymion

Smash Cadet
WOW how many more entries are you guys gonna take? There are already so many...

@Delta_BP26: I think your sets are great! Lots of imagination and details in the description. I think you should go a step further and list properties for the attacks like damage values, knockback, etc.

truendymion

Smash Cadet
What's scary is that this thread's only been open for about two weeks.

...And it closes (or the actual contest does, anyway) in January...:urg:
I KNOW MAN! Jesus Christ! There are going to be literally thousands upon thousands of entries by that time! :crazy:

Glad I don't have to do any judging :p

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Can I just get this out of the way:

I am totally not looking forward to reviewing EVERY SINGLE moveset posted. Four more months, and I'm already so far behind and totally unable to catch up...

I would hereby like to second the :urg: smiley.

:urg:

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
Can I just get this out of the way:

I am totally not looking forward to reviewing EVERY SINGLE moveset posted. Four more months, and I'm already so far behind and totally unable to catch up...

I would hereby like to second the :urg: smiley.

:urg:
Except for mine good sir, except for mine

smashbot226

Smash Master
Maybe I should make a suggestion:

Hold off the contest until December to take time to judge.

Right-O? Close the contests and leave everyone to come at you- LIKE A STORM.

And perhaps limit entries per month- Like, two per month?

@Mendez: I've got school- Pure, Unadulterated, Internet-Depriving School.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Except for mine good sir, except for mine
Hmm... Nope. Sorry, all of them. Good or bad, going through a moveset is no easy task.

Maybe I should make a suggestion:

Hold off the contest until December to take time to judge.

Right-O? Close the contests and leave everyone to come at you- LIKE A STORM.

And perhaps limit entries per month- Like, two per month?
I like the monthly limit idea, but I think people would go postal if we made them hold off for months.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Hmm... Nope. Sorry, all of them. Good or bad, going through a moveset is no easy task.

I like the monthly limit idea, but I think people would go postal if we made them hold off for months.
Well, there IS an alternative:

Assign Substitute Judges, like the ones you feel would be good at it, like PM'ing whoever you feel deserves it until you can get back on track.

ALSO:

Judges could judge a different section of pages, like Blitzkrieg could cover 146-166 and HeoandReo could cover 36-66, and so forth.

Just ideas, though.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I think people like getting opinions from multiple judges, though. And I don't think I'd feel comfortable with anyone substituting for me.

Oh, well. All in the name of... Journalistic integrity... Or something like that... Whatever... :ohwell:

smashbot226

Smash Master
I think people like getting opinions from multiple judges, though. And I don't think I'd feel comfortable with anyone substituting for me.

Oh, well. All in the name of... Journalistic integrity... Or something like that... Whatever... :ohwell:
WUT? There are PLENTY of good exemplars out there who could be better good because they wouldn't give me a C in my movesets you noob Lionheart they would be JUST as balanced as you guys!

To name a couple:

SpadeFox

The_Capn_Falcon_Master

Sonic The Baron

MarthTrinity

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Take your time SirK, quality moveset rating takes time and people want the best feedback possible, just do it in your own time, you're doing fine : )
I 100% agree with this posting. :3
Chief Mendez may give good points, but I think some of them are not valid to take points away from a score. He says "Too much generic moves", but doesn't give an example on how it would be better to have it changed.
As for Chris Lionheart - he does do what Chief Mendez is lacking (saying what should be changed/added), however, I think judging a moveset so hard based on stages or ATs won't do any good.

Oh, and if you guys want, I'll start one of these judging blogs, too.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I have a better idea.

End this one halfway through September. January? Seriously? I'll be bored and won't care by then.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
After reading through the reviews (namely of Light and Ryuk) I've come to the conclusion that I REALLY need to alter that moveset...I basically fused Olimar with Ice Climbers and made Light semi-useless without Ryuk...I'm gonna need to give Light some solo smashes (greatly weakened of course) as well as some other minor tweaks in order for this moveset to really work out...

I'll post again when I'm finally finished asking for SirK and or Chief Mendez to re-review it...

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
ive given my joker damage percentafes and range qualaties, i am working on describing each move in greater detail to make my joker the most uber character ever so if people would wait to review it untill im content with it i would be very happy

truendymion

Smash Cadet
I think by January there would be far too many movesets to judge in a timely manner no matter how many guys you had. You'll have to start throwing out all the pokeman and clones and then just wave your finger to a page and pick which ever has the most colorful presentation LOL

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Chief Mendez may give good points, but I think some of them are not valid to take points away from a score. He says "Too much generic moves", but doesn't give an example on how it would be better to have it changed.
I actually do that for a few reasons.

1. If I just told the person what I don't like, chances are they'd just change those things, then resubmit it. So then every moveset would look exactly how I'd want them to be. Which totally defeats the purpose of this thread.

2. I tend to be sort of vague so that the author will have to actually look over their entire moveset, and maybe rethink the entire thing, rather than just going "Well, Mendez didn't like the Neutral Special and overpowered Final Smash, so I'll just change those two things". Sometimes I do mention specific moves, but I try not to for a reason.

3. THAT WOULD TAKE FOREVER

---​

And again, let me stress this point: if you don't like the score I gave it, or otherwise feel cheated, then...don't worry about it. The beauty of the internet is that I'm just a bunch of
(totally radical)
text. Are you going to let a bunch of letters control you!

Fight the power! FIGHT CHIEF MENDEZ :mad:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh, no no... You know, I don't care what people think 'bout my movesets, especially if they don't know about the characters and why I chose to give them these or those moves (Rouge for example *hinthint*).
But as I'm a critic who wants to help the people getting better and removing their mistakes instead of just being a destructive nut (what most people think critics have to be), I want that kind of treatment in return.

Oh and yea, Internet is srs business.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I also think January's too long. We're approaching the amount of pages MYM2 had and it's been two weeks. I know there was a higher moveset-per-page ration in the other, but still.. I think the date should be reconsidered.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
WUT? There are PLENTY of good exemplars out there who could be better good because they wouldn't give me a C in my movesets you noob Lionheart they would be JUST as balanced as you guys!

To name a couple:

SpadeFox

The_Capn_Falcon_Master

Sonic The Baron

MarthTrinity
See, while all those people are awesome, I'm one of those freaks who doesn't trust anybody else to do my work for me. No offense to anyone, I'm just weird like that.

Take your time SirK, quality moveset rating takes time and people want the best feedback possible, just do it in your own time, you're doing fine : )
Thank you.

I 100% agree with this posting. :3
As for Chris Lionheart - he does do what Chief Mendez is lacking (saying what should be changed/added), however, I think judging a moveset so hard based on stages or ATs won't do any good.

Oh, and if you guys want, I'll start one of these judging blogs, too.
Well, I'm glad you like what I'm doing.

And starting your own would be awesome. I'm telling you guys, the more, the merrier. People love the feedback.

I have a better idea.

End this one halfway through September. January? Seriously? I'll be bored and won't care by then.
Yeah, going till January's gonna kill me...

Fight the power! FIGHT CHIEF MENDEZ :mad:
You're tacky and I hate you.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Having some trouble with Teigen's specials. Down counter = HELL NO because that'd be a copout, and the only other thing I can think of (B Forward) would pretty much be a ripoff of Koopa Klaw. I think down B might involve her getting on top of her raptor steed.

Which reminds me...

GNOMES RIDE BEAGLES. THEREFORE, BEAGLES ARE GNOME PONIES.

Sorry, inside joke with my sister.

killori

Smash Cadet
Could I get some feedback on agumon, greymon, metalgreymon
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

majora_787

Smash Hero
I fixed Death Sword up a little bit. Made the Dark slate gray easier to read, and lowered his speed a tiny bit because of his power and recovery.

EDIT 1: I fixed Meta Ridley as well. I lowered his speed a tiny bit, and made his moveset colorful with his other colors, blue purple and green.
Edit 2: I hooked Ian's moveset up with some yellow, orange, and red. ^^
EDIT 3: I fixed the coloring of Sylux's moveset. The green was kinda extreme, and there were only two colors. So I added another shade of blue.
EDIT 4: I made Darknut more colorful.
EDIT 5: I gave Ramses some color, and gave his down special an anti-spam and deffinate use.

I think I have made the movesets as well as I can, for now. I will probably work on Skull Kid's coloring later.

D

Deleted member

An alliance of several most excellent
HISTORICAL DUDES
joins the Brawl!

Napoleon

Stats (Out of 5):
Power: 2/5
Walking Speed: 3/5
Dash speed: 4/5
Range: 3/5
Projectile distance: 5/5
Drop speed/weight: 2/5
Size: 3/5
1st jump: 2/5
2nd Jump: 3/5
Crouch: 3/5
Traction: 3/5
Combo: 2/5
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: no
Tether: no

Pros:
Small
Powerful projectile
Somewhat fast

Cons:
Relatively light
Projectile causes lag

Standard Attacks and Tilts

A: Swings his sword to the left; Low knockback, short range; 2%

AA: Same as A, but then swings it right; Low knockback, short range; 2% per hit

AAA: Same as AA, but then swings it diagnolly upwards and left; Low knockback, short range; 2% per hit

Side Tilt: Horizontal slash; Low knockback, medium range; 4%

Up Tilt: Points sword upwards; Low knockback, short range; 3%

Down Tilt: Trips opponent with feet; Low knockback, short range 2%

Dash: Changes into his swimsuit and slides along the ground, somehow making a splash in the process; Low knockback, medium range; 4%

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Jabs his sword foward; Medium knockback, medium range; 9%

Up Smash: Vertical slash; High knockback, medium range; 12%

Down Smash: Swings his sword in front of his feet; Low knockback, short range; 7%

Air Attacks

Neutral Air: Slash his sword diagnolly; Low knockback, short range; 3%

Foward Air: Horizontal slash; Medium knockback medium range; 4%

Back Air: Slashes his sword backwards; Low knockback, short range; 3%

Up Air: Swings sword upwards; Medium knockback, short range; 8%

Down Air: Drops a bowling ball on an unsuspecting victim; Meteor smash; High knockback, long range; 16%

Situational Attacks

Get-Up: Climbs up, then slashes his sword vertically; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Ledge: Climbs up, then slashes his sword vertically; Low knockback, short range; 2%

Grab and Throws

Grab Attack: Hits opponents with sword's rapier; 2%

Foward Throw: Spartan kicks opponent away; Medium knockback; 7%

Back Throw: Jumps to the opponent's other side and slashes them away; Medium knockback; 10%

Up Throw: Tosses opponent upwards, then slashes them with sword; Medium knockback; 11%

Down Throw: Tosses opponent to the ground, the slashes his sword at them; Low knockback; 13%

Special Moves

B: Suggestions, please?

Side B: Throws a bowling ball at the ground which rolls along the stage until it reaches the edge. Napoleon falls on the ground, causing a two second lag; High knockback, long range; 12%

Up B: An explosion forms under Napoleon, which propells him upwards. Anyone standing next to Napoleon at the time of the explosion is hit; medium knockback, short range; 6%

Down B: The time machine (A telephone booth) appears behind Napoleon, which he enters. Out comes Bill the Kid. This is a transformation, for those who didn't know.

Billy the Kid

The cowboy, for those who don't know.

Stats (Out of 5):
Power: 3/5
Walking Speed: 2/5
Dash speed: 3/5
Range: 5/5
Projectile distance: 5/5
Drop speed/weight: 4/5
Size: 3/5
1st jump: 3/5
2nd Jump: 4/5
Crouch: 3/5
Traction: 3/5
Combo: 4/5
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: no
Tether: Yes

Pros:
Tether recovery
Long range

Cons:
Rather average strength

Standard Attacks and Tilts

A: A weak punch; Low knockback, short range; 3%

AA: Two weak punches; Low knockback, short range; 3% per hit

AAA: Three weak punches; Low knockback, short range; 3% per hit

Side Tilt: Hits opponent with his gun's holster; Low knockback, short range; 5%

Up Tilt: Spins his lasso above his head; Low knockback, medium range; 4%

Down Tilt: Drops to the ground and kicks opponent's feet; Low knockback, short range; 3%

Dash: Stops with a punch upwards; Medium knockback, short range;

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Strong punch; High knockback, short range; 6%

Up Smash: Shoots upwards; High knockback, long range; 11%

Down Smash: Shoots at opponent's feet; Low knockback, short range; 7%

Air Attacks

Neutral Air: Punch; Medium knockback, short range; 4%

Foward Air: Shoots at an angle; High knockback, medium range; 13%

Back Air: Shoots behind self; Medium knockback, long range; 11%

Up Air: Shoots upwards; High knockback, long range; 11%

Down Air: Shoots downwards; Meteor smash; High knockback, long range; 12%

Situational Attacks

Get-Up: Shoots at anyone beyond his feet, the recovers; Low knockback, long range; 3%

Ledge: Fires a shot fowards, then comes back up, Low knockback, long range; 3%

Grab and Throws

Grab Attack: Punch; 2%

Foward Throw: Swings his lasso, which his opponent is trapped in, then opponent goes flying; Medium knockback; 4%

Back Throw: Swings lasso above his head, then opponent goes flying backwards; Medium knockback; 5%

Up Throw: Throws opponent upwards, then shoots them; Medium knockback; 11%

Down Throw: Drops opponent, then kicks them away; High knockback; 6%

Special Moves

B: Speedily draws his gun and fires; High knockback, long range; 14%

Side B: Suggestions, please?

Up B: Swings his lasso, tether recovery

Down B: The time machine (A telephone booth) appears behind Napoleon, which he enters. Out comes Genghis Khan. This is a transformation, for those who didn't know.

Next: Genghis Khan

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Oh, just so everyone's aware, a few things I want to mention:

1) In case you didn't read it on my site, you have an equal number of reevaluations (for me, this is not the same across the board) to the number of valid entries you've submitted (that means you can't make a joke moveset just for another reevaluation). You can distribute these however you like amongst your movesets, but you can only request that a single moveset be reevaluated a maximum of 3 times. I AM KEEPING TRACK OF THIS, so don't think it's all talk. Choose your reevaluations carefully, and make sure you do all the work you can before requesting a reevaluation.

2) Reevaluation requests are going to take priority over evaluating new movesets. This is because I found out that my inbox can only hold 25 webforms at a time, and you guys aren't slow to get them in. So I may not move through the thread very quickly at all now, since I'll also be reevaluating.

Any questions? PM me.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Treecko

Note: I refer to tilts and situationals as Standard A moves for easier organization. That and the only other Standard A moves are jabs and the dash attack, so I find it much easier to organize that way. Note that I do not consider tilts to be actual Standard A moves- I just didn't want to have to put together 3 different sections.

Treecko, the forest lizard pokémon, joins the Brawl!

Treecko is a midweight pokémon, with average aerial mobility and attacks. His ground range and control is a strong part of his game, and many of his aerials focus on bringing the opponent down to where they can be trapped by his tilts and taken advantage of by specials. His specials allow him to approach fearlessly and force the opponent into a defensive game, where his Nair can shred shields and set up a charged smash. Treecko plays best in the opponent's face, and is thus hindered by being forced into a defensive aerial game. A lack of good anti-air makes Treecko vulnerable to glide attacks and full hopped aerials.

Pros and Cons:
+ Great ground game
+ Able to break sheilds with ease
+ Great against aggressive opponents
+ Can approach better than most characters
+ Discourages camping
+ Crawl is yes
+ Wall jump and cling is yes
= Floaty
- Bad air game
- Can't deal with good aerial mobility
- Vulnerable to shield grabbing

Standard A

A: Tackle- Treecko leaps forward very slightly and punches. If not chained into AA, has significant end lag. 5%
AA: Tail Whip- Treecko whips his tail out very quickly. Inescapable when chained from A. Meoderate to heavy knockback and can kill near 180%. 5, 6%

Ftilt: Double Kick- Treecko swiftly kicks with significant range. Incredibly fast and can Ftilt lock for an extra 15-30% depending on weight and timing of the presses- mashing A is easily escapable. The properly timed animation shows a repeated back-and-forth kick. 5%

Utilt: Rising Pound- Treecko uppercuts. Hits in front with high priority and then has a small, low priority hitbox at the top. Not very good for anti-air but stops a lot of ground approaches. If the move connects, it automatically cancels with no lag, allowing a jab, Ftilt, or Dtilt to come out, but if whiffed, there's enough lag to land an average uncharged Fsmash on Treecko. 8%

Dtilt: Pound- Treecko whips his tail out with no startup but lots of ending lag. The tail counts as disjointed and has range on par with G&W's Dtilt. Plenty of power and KOs at 130%. Very good for punishing minor lag.

Dash Attack: Headbutt- Treecko instantly headbutts and loses all momentum. The attack, if sweetspotted on the tip, causes an elemental "grass" effect, which is basically leaves fluttering to the ground, which deals less knockback but piles on a whopping 16%. Non-sweetspotted deals 9%.

Prone Attack- Treecko flips up with a swift left-right punch to either side. Very standard but has SA to compensate for lack of range. 5%

Ledge Attack- Treecko swings his arms out far with a flash of green slicing effect thing. Small leaves flutter to the ground on contact. Pushes back very far and has a chance to trip but deals only 2%. Slower and 4% above 100%.

Aerials

Nair- Treecko's only aerial worth mentioning, this eats shields like the turtle, breaking a 3/4 full shield with one full hit (which can be frustratingly difficult to land). Treecko does a Wario-style spinning belly flop that lasts for a second and a half. And ironically, this best aerial is mainly just shorthopped as a part of Treecko's ground game. It has pretty low priority. 13%

Fair- Treecko rears back his head and slams it forward. Exceedingly slow and doesn't even have a payoff that's worthwhile, dealing minimal knockback and low damage. It does have enough priority to not be completely useless, but Treecko is much better off with his other moves. 9%

Bair- Treecko whips his tail backwards somewhat slowly. Massive range and decent speed make this useful if someone's got a slow fair/uair and is approaching from behind. 7%

Uair- Treecko waves his arms above his head with leaf blades on his arms. Has a grass effect. Low priority and range but decent speed and power. If you're up against a slower dair this can have its uses. 10%

Dair- Treecko "slow falls" with a foot out. Stalls for his recovery but otherwise zero priority and dismal power make the move useless in combat. Ending lag is big, too. 4%

Smashes

Fsmash: Slash- Treecko's arms glow green, and he performs a slow, wide, leaf blade slash in front of him. Powerful but unrealistically slow, best used after breaking a shield with Nair. Decent priority, grass effect and 13-20%.

Usmash: Razor Leaf- Treecko slices above him with a huge leaf blade. Grass effect but low priority, hits on both sides and is terrible for anti-air unless the enemy mistimes one of those delayed meteor dairs. One of his best kill moves when hyphen-smashed, though. 9-16%

Dsmash: Scratch- Treecko crouches and simeltaneously swipes his tail behind him and claws in front, moving forward slightly. This move is lightning fast and can be repeated before he gets back up, dodging certain high-flying projectiles like lazahs. Is very powerful at full charge, but only a quick swipe through the charge spectrum- only at auto-release does it kill. 4-9% or 18% charged. High priority.

Specials

B: Leaf Blade- This move is chargable not for power, but range. Treecko takes a low stance and his arms begin glowing, slicing with a huge blade afterwards. The attack can go from Fsmash range to a range half the size of FD. Good priority and also is effective against shields, the move is unfortunately low in killing power and damage, doing only 5% and incapable of killing until insane percents.

>B: Pursuit- A near instantaneous dash that leaves a trail of darkness behind. This lasts for a half second and steals double jumps if made contact with. This is an effective gimping and edgeguarding tool, especially against characters like Yoshi and Jigglypuff. Can be aimed but will only go straight if the direction is not input fast enough. If Treecko strikes the opponent in the back, it more than doubles in power and knockback. 4% for normal hit, no damage for trail, 10% for hit and SA on ending. mid/low knockback if normal, moderate/high if hit in back. Low priority.

^B: Doublevine- A double tether recovery. Treecko throws out two vines with his hands. The first hit will knock an opponent off of the edge, and the second tethers. Using Dair to stall until invincibility frames are over is advisable. The normal hit does 3% and knocks the enemy away from the ledge. When not used as a recovery, the attack is rather weak, dealing only 2, 3% and minimal knockback. Cannot extend an edgehog with the move as the first hit takes too long to execute.

vB: Growth- Pressing down and B causes Treecko to glow green. Energy projectiles are nulled if they strike and physical projectiles are reduced in damage and cause no knockback. Fire attacks and projectiles along with explosives are amplified in power. The ending lag is significant enough to discourage repeated use to null all projectiles, but can force campers to approach in order to take advantage of the lag. If timed right, this can lead to Ftilt setups and even Fsmashes depending on distance. Great for mindgames.

Throws

Grab and Pummel- A slow yet long ranged grab with a 2% medium pummel. Think "bear hug".

Uthrow- Treecko tosses the opponent above his head and then executes a backflip, slamming them up with his tail. One of his most powerful throws. 13%

Fthrow- A very weak throw deliberately designd to lead into Ftilt locks. Immediately chains into an Ftilt lock unless DI'd down and sidestepped. Works until 60%. 6%

Bthrow- A standard throw. Treecko drags the opponent around to the back and releases at the peak of the drag's acceleration. 9%

Dthrow- Weak again. Treecko lifts the opponent and whacks them on the ground. Sets up one Dtilt fairly well but again can be DI'd out of- DI away from Treecko's face. 7%

Miscellaneous

Taunts
^Taunt- Backflips and raises his arms, exclaiming his name.
>Taunt- Takes a fighting stance with leaf blades extended.
vTaunt- Lies back with hands behind his head and a stalk of wheat in his mouth.

Victory
Victory 1- Down taunt while leaning against a rock.
Victory 2- Dashes onscreen with Pursuit.
Victory 3- Turns his back to the camera.
Defeat- Claps slowly with the wheat in his mouth.

Costumes
Default green, standard Treecko for the green team.
Red headband and darker skin, for the red team.
Blue-green skin and bright blue eyes. For the blue team.
Black skin and very red eyes, for all of you goth Smashers.
Yellowy wilting color skin, lowered eyes. Is this one sick?
Pale colored with a twig in his mouth, imitating Ash's Treecko to a degree.

FINAL SMASH
Leaf Storm- Starts throwing out razor sharp leaves in an arc. This angle can be adjusted with the C stick. This move acts like the Superspicy Curry in terms of range and firing rate, and can do up to 180%, assuming someone is in front of him for the entire 15 second duration of the move. Treecko cannot use normal attacks other than his recovery during the move.

Kirby Hat
Gains a hat featuring Treecko's head, like his Yoshi hat. Uses Leaf Blade.

Snake Codec:
Otacon: Snake! That's Treecko, a grass pokémon! Don't turn your back, or you'll feel the hurt!
Snake: It's just some overgrown lizard. What can it do?
Otacon: Its Pursuit attack will really sting if you're retreating. Press the attack and stick to the air. It can't do much up there.
Snake: So it's going to stick to the ground.
Otacon: If it's smart. It can also stop projectiles with Growth.
Snake: Great! Then how am I going to keep him offa me?
Otacon: Use your explosives, Snake! Fire really stings Treecko when he's trying to absorb your attacks!
Snake: Heh... a clear-cut set of weaknesses. I'm gonna have fun with this...

SSE Role: Treecko's trophy is found in the woods halfway through Link and Yoshi's woods level. Shadow Bugs swarm it and form three seperate Shadow Treeckos. Yoshi, running ahead of Link, is ambushed by one and struck from behind by another with Pursuit, when Link drops in from above with a sword plant. Yoshi runs to the trophy, but is cut off by the third Treecko, and Link makes it past to activate Treecko, who participates in the three way battle. Afterwards, Treecko has a staring contest with Yoshi, which Treecko wins. Climbing onto Yoshi's back, Treecko travels with Link and Yoshi up until the encounter with Tabuu.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
As we speak I am drawing Teigen's featherdino. Experimenting with the square brush for lineart, I quite like it.

As for ending it, anywhere between start of October and Mid-November sounds good. Remember, I still have to submit Mightyena, Bear Holding a Shark, and maybe a few others.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Thats a very nice Treeko moveset so far. Hope it stays that way and gets better as you finish it. All i have is one question though: Treeko can learn Leaf blade? O.o

majora_787

Smash Hero
I recolored Skull Kid's moveset. Made the dark green into a better color.

Also, I like the Treecko moveset. He was my favorite 3rd gen starter. AKA, the only one in the third generation I liked, with one or two exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom