• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L__

Smash Master
Uh-oh.

10scaredagidius

That's fine, it won't be exactly what you expect though,

Think your idea, just toned down.

I'm off to work mate.

This may take awhile FYI.

But for sure by the end of the day I'll have it.

Agi

Smash Lord
That's fine, it won't be exactly what you expect though,

Think your idea, just toned down.

I'm off to work mate.

This may take awhile FYI.

But for sure by the end of the day I'll have it.
KK, thanks! Really appreciated.:)(Remember to have a comments section on your page, for customer feedback.)

Conker315

Smash Lord
roller if u have any chance talk to me imediately in aim
i have to talk tou about something regarding the shop and our sig makers
ill get on the border wright now..

heres the new kira sig btw shazy
hope u like it

Roller

Smash Legend
L, the cartoon is supposed to be for the opening banner...Pic something that goes with the flavor of it. And get the cartoon and quote out of the rules post. It's your section of the shop, no need to have that there, do it in other posts.

Conker, Loging on now.

L__

Smash Master
Rules:

fill out what you generally want size, others...

Can't be too **** specific

Has to have a specific 2-3 colors in the color scheme

Needs to provide any picture

Must not spam about the sig/tag

If you really want to contact me about it aim me at da1chipmnk

If you're going to post a picture with a background, it'll take me a good hour if not two to cut it out,

It'll take me usually 1-3 hours to make a GOOD sig that I feel was nice

Don't rush me. You won't like my sig when I'm angry.

Don't say my sigs suck, I spend loads of time on them...

Just say that I made your sig in your sig area, I'm not going to put my name inside the sig

I will accept upto 5 requests at a time

Link me to your posts; I only make sigs for those who aren't *******es

if you request in my shop, don't request in other shops

Examples;

version 1

version 2

version 1

version 2

version 1

====

That's it for now.

Roller

Smash Legend
L__, ok, that looks fine, I'd just put
L's Section
or something like that at the top. And put rules before examples.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

What do you guys think about seperating the shop into 2 branches?

Still both being The ALL Stars House o' Sigs, just one would be The ALL Stars House o' Sigs Section A & the same thing with Section B.

I feel that having all of us here is more convenient because we all just need to check one shop to see what everyone is up to and everyone checks in to cnc.

However 2 shops would have advantages as well, such as less clutter of otherpeople's work so it would make it easier to sort through and find all your requests.

So I'm going to put it to a vote. EVERYONE votes, majority wins. Tie vote and we will go with what the roadies think.

EDIT: I vote no. but I wouldn't mind if I get overturned.

L__

Smash Master
L's Section

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Still both being The ALL Stars House o' Sigs, just one would be The ALL Stars House o' Sigs Section A & the same thing with Section B.

I feel that having all of us here is more convenient because we all just need to check one shop to see what everyone is up to and everyone checks in to cnc.

However 2 shops would have advantages as well, such as less clutter of otherpeople's work so it would make it easier to sort through and find all your requests.

So I'm going to put it to a vote. EVERYONE votes, majority wins. Tie vote and we will go with what the roadies think.
>.> That was conker's idea.

I vote separate shops

*since i'm going to be the head guy for awhile^^*

Roller

Smash Legend
>.> That was conker's idea.
It's been suggested to me MANY times, I think pikapwr or Jeebus may have been the first to suggest it. But yes, Conker's suggestion drove me to call for the vote.

EDIT:

JED, sig

So many people are askin for this type of sig. I really want to mix it up.

Agi

Smash Lord

I guess roadies includes me = D... but I'm not so sure about the Idea.
My Idea:

You COULD resubmit the thread (unfortunately losing massive postcount) and have EVERYONE in the shop make their posts before opening the thread to the public. Because you, rollerking, have changed the title of the thread in the past, I assume that you are a premium member. -Dont flame me for my lack of knowledge, but can premium members close a thread except for certain people?- If you could, then you could close the thread until everyone makes their post, then have them edit it to become their page for their work. Also, post by the shop member's names an example of their best work, followed by a description of other sigs they make, (animations, avatars, etc.) I had a hard time navigating the shop to find what I wanted the first time I wanted a sig. (then Dinkoman had to go and have a birthday. XD)

Just thoughts from a roadie.

Roller

Smash Legend
I guess roadies includes me = D... but I'm not so sure about the Idea.
My Idea:

You COULD resubmit the thread (unfortunately losing massive postcount) and have EVERYONE in the shop make their posts before opening the thread to the public. Because you, rollerking, have changed the title of the thread in the past, I assume that you are a premium member. -Dont flame me for my lack of knowledge, but can premium members close a thread except for certain people?- If you could, then you could close the thread until everyone makes their post, then have them edit it to become their page for their work. Also, post by the shop member's names an example of their best work, followed by a description of other sigs they make, (animations, avatars, etc.) I had a hard time navigating the shop to find what I wanted the first time I wanted a sig. (then Dinkoman had to go and have a birthday. XD)

Just thoughts from a roadie.
I'm not a premium member, and I don't think they can select who can enter, the only exception being only allowing mods. 'Cause they can post in closed threads.

Jedstwiilite

Smash Journeyman
Woah. Lol They look almost identical. Now I feel like I'm stealing your sig. But Rollerking, like always you did an amazing job =) And when I asked for your background, I didn't mean that exactly, I meant the theme. Space like. Since it goes with the second half of my username. Sorry for asking for the same background though. I didn't know so many people wanted it. And if it does bother you, you can go ahead and change it.

Agi

Smash Lord
I'm not a premium member, and I don't think they can select who can enter, the only exception being only allowing mods. 'Cause they can post in closed threads.
KK, but the idea could still work, if everyone gets their posts in on the front page before the general public. The whole premium member thing wasn't the main idea. My critique was that only half of your members are on the front page... 4/9ths now, so it's harder to find styles you want quickly.

Agi

Smash Lord
And there are barely any requests throughout, it's all idle chitchat
Okay, this quote from Jeebs is all the way back from page 6, (this thread has been so rofl that I decided to read it all the way through) but it pretty much sums up most of this thread. XD (yes, I realize that we got back on track recently, but still.)
BTW, does anyone know a good program (preferably free or inexpensive) that I could use to test the water in this business? I don't have much experience, but I'd like to try this out! Thanks.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
L's Section

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

EDIT: I vote no. but I wouldn't mind if I get overturned.
Jeebus goes in shop B. >.>

I vote me in for shop A

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Okay, this quote from Jeebs is all the way back from page 6, (this thread has been so rofl that I decided to read it all the way through) but it pretty much sums up most of this thread. XD (yes, I realize that we got back on track recently, but still.)
BTW, does anyone know a good program (preferably free or inexpensive) that I could use to test the water in this business? I don't have much experience, but I'd like to try this out! Thanks.
I think it was mentioned that most use GIMP which is free

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hello, can i please get a sig? This request, Id like it to be done by Dinkoman, but anyone can take it since I like all of your styles. In the sig i would like a Pink Yoshi. The background is totally your decision. Just please make it look flashy and cool. Try to make it as manly as possible, since pink=manly. In any cool viewable font, i want the name Beast Pride. If Pink doesnt work out for the sig maker, go ahead and make it green. Im sorry i have no render. If this sig request can be done, Thank You.

Roller

Smash Legend
Thanks. It looks awesome.

I need to know one more thing though. How do I link the sig, so when you click it, it takes you to this shop.
put url tags for the first page of this shop's url around the IMG tags.

And just give credit to the shop, don't worry about giving credit to me personally, besides, you can't see the full shop name with my name there.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I VOTE WE STAY IN ONE THREAD

think for a second, how are we gonna know who is where, also, maybe two shops would make it harder for the requester, maybe they will see one shop and hate all the examples, but pick their least hated one and request from that guy, when the other branch has the one that person wanted, you can't expect the people to keep up on this stuff can you? Keep it in one, less confusing that way. Most of the requesters already mess up with their requests, two different branches would confuse them more ^.^

/ wall 'o text

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Well that would be why at the beginning of each thread you link to the other. I am sure that anyone wanting a sig will look at the OP's of the thread, and see the link. you would probably want to make it the first thing said. Good luck with your decision.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Actually, barely any requester reads the first post, they don't pick a maker, and they don't use the request form, they just say can I have a sig with this guy in it and my name, thanks. without even giving a link or anything.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
roller if u have any chance talk to me imediately in aim
i have to talk tou about something regarding the shop and our sig makers
ill get on the border wright now..

heres the new kira sig btw shazy
hope u like it
Thanks alot man. I love it! and, I don't want to sound pushy but, can I get 2 avatars? 1 size 130x130, and the other size 75x75

Agi

Smash Lord
Okay, this is the part where I go all sentimental and crap, so stay with me...

Since this shop was submitted on the 14th of july, We (okay, I just joined a week ago, but still) have discussed all sorts of topics COMPLETELY unrelated to the thread. In essence, this thread has become... a clan, of sorts. Rollerking, I'm guessing (here we go again with my guesses) that this is what Conker wanted to talk to you about. But do you really want all this to be broken up? Should we disband a clan? All this would do would lead to massive competition between the two parts of the shop, and general chaos all in all. Also, your whole "Big shop theory"... wouldn't breaking this shop in two completely eradicate all point of the advertisement part? Now, when one person gets a sig, it is an advertisement to only 4 or 5 members of the shop. how would that work out? I realize that you, rollerking, are voting no, but I hope that this will cause other people in the shop to see it our way.

---side note---

I leave for 1 hour, and only 5 posts? come on, you can do better than that! XD

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
I really wanna do this sig well so if any1 has any tut's tht are for PS for the marth and link sig tht would be great

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Hello, can i please get a sig? This request, Id like it to be done by Dinkoman, but anyone can take it since I like all of your styles. In the sig i would like a Pink Yoshi. The background is totally your decision. Just please make it look flashy and cool. Try to make it as manly as possible, since pink=manly. In any cool viewable font, i want the name Beast Pride. If Pink doesnt work out for the sig maker, go ahead and make it green. Im sorry i have no render. If this sig request can be done, Thank You.
Any specific format of request i was supposed to fill out?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Render: Link me to a pic of a pink yoshi, if you are stumped, I'll look for one
Text: Beast Pride
Style: Which one of my sigs was your favorite?

Pretty much, just tell me which of my sigs you like the best and I'll emulate it somewhat, make it similar, but not identical, the same general idea, totally different sig.

Just one thing, I have practice tonight, so just PM the specifics to me and I'll be done by tomorrow.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
you need to put some of your better examples up as styles jeebus...

If we split into two, Idk, I guess I could start the second thread... and anyone who wants to go to part B can go.
TBH i'm in this for my love of sig making, but this place is fun, if it splits into two, okay, and if it stays one. okay.
But if we go to two shops, we become competitors, and I don't want that with my friends and fellow allstars.

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Render: Link me to a pic of a pink yoshi, if you are stumped, I'll look for one
Style: Which one of my sigs was your favorite?

Pretty much, just tell me which of my sigs you like the best and I'll emulate it somewhat, make it similar, but not identical, the same general idea, totally different sig.

Just one thing, I have practice tonight, so just PM the specifics to me and I'll be done by tomorrow.
Render: Ive been looking for one for an hour, couldnt find a good one. Im stumped. :ohwell:
Style: I like #1 style.

Roller

Smash Legend
Everybody who has posted about the possible split has made good points.

FeZzy, you need to choose one way or the other. If you really don't care then just pick one. You need to vote, otherwise it could be a tie...

Pikapwr, you too. Split or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom