• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm just slow like that. ^^;
I'll update the front page when I'm done with everything. That way I can still put in all the new submissions that will still be finished in that time, too.
oh thanks :D

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Alright! I just now updated my teaser post!! Check it out on page 44!
It's the full thing, too! No need to edit it!

Oh yeah, and vote for Buzz LIghtyear if you want to.

Look at my post on page 44 for my new character, please!
Thankyou.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
vote for the prince of all cosmos and my ocs (yutabooz, dude, and alien guy)!

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I guess since everyone's lobbying for votes for their characters...

First, I'll give you a reason that you wouldn't vote for Cena. Heck, I'll give you 2.

1. You're Braindead.
  2. You are a zombie. Everyone knows zombies have no voting rights (which is a shame, and Cena will fight for Zombie voting rights).

Reasons to vote for Cena:
  1. He's the king of NintendoLand.
  2. His wife is the fairest woman in all of the land.
  3. He's an expert fighter, versed in Psynergy, Magic, pro wrestling, and swordfights.
  4. He's an avid gamer, like you and me.
  5. He's buddies with some of the most influential people of his time (including, but not limited to - Princess Zelda of Hyrule, Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom, Ambassador Yoshi of NintendoLand, Meta Knight of Popstar, the residents of Weyard, Barack Obama...)
  6. He has the most badass theme song ever (and it's his victory theme, too)
  7. He's not only saved his friends' lives, but he's made sure the world is a better place at least once
  8. Stephen Colbert likes Cena, even if he's a democrat
  9. He's noble, caring, and will give you all he can
  10. He was in WWE (and if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere)

As you can see, a vote for Cena is a vote for America. And NintendoLand. And America. And Apple Pie. And babies. And women. And cereal. And lesbians. And toast. And *******. And other things.

Vote for Cena today!

Now, Kelsi, on the other had....

How can you say no to a face like that? Deny this girl the right to have her musical exploits depicted in the way they were meant to be: a fighting game? A vote for Kelsi guarantees that her music live on. Now please... Vote for Kelsi.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Bwahaha, PolarisJunkie.
I see the dark side is already starting to exact its influence upon you guys. XD
Now all I need to do is cast Force Vote on everyone. XD

Just curious, did Polaris and Metapod/Kakuna make the cut? Didn't see them on the new update was just curious is all, then I can focus my attention on simply Eye-Scream.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ah, they did. I'm just... too preoccupied with things lately to be able to bother catching up on this stuff already. Sorry, but some things just have to come first. ^^;

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Hmm, it seems alot of people are advertsing there characters for votes.......

Well Elza is the only witch in the whole voting(I think, have to recheck that) and Vooze....can possess items. I tried really hard to be as inventive as I could when making these characters so if you could spare a vote It would be very appreciated. :)

I'm really excited about the voting, and I hope theres at least 45 availible slots. Theres so many deserving characters and 35 is way to small a number. :(

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Link

No, not this one.

This one

This is the CD-i Link. Actually it's a loose representation of Link from Zelda: A Link To The Past, but he became his own character after the popularity of Youtube Poops.
The main differences are that he looks different, he's right handed and instead of Master Sword he has some random sword. His height is between Link and Young Link. He is very weak when it comes to damage resistance, but his speed (faster than Link or Young Link) and his abdunance of ranged attacks makes him a good character for skilled players.

Here are the moves:

Grab - Cd-i Link doesn't have the hookshot so he uses his sword to grab people (?)

A moves:

Normal: He swings his sword forward. The AA and AAA moves are no different, except being slightly stronger.

F-Tilt: He launches magical blasts like in the games when he had full health.
U-Tilt: Up sword thrust. Nothing much creative.
D-Tilt: Link sweeps with his sword. Also nothing creative.
Crouch A: Same as normal, except crouching.

F-Smash - Swings his arm, punching like when he says "Great! I can't wait to bomb some dodongos! Medium damage, big knockback. Very good when fully charged.

U-Smash - Wand of Gamelon. Actually used by Zelda, but you know that some SSB characters (like Zelda, or Ness) have "borrowed" moves. Deals this purple magic damage (no chains) when fully charged. It's a pretty powerful move.

D-Smash - Break dance! Made up move.
Nair - Swings his sword like he does on ground.

Fair - Throws a rupee forward and quickly catches it. Does small damage, and a medium knockback.

Uair - Firestone. Link throws a firestone upwards, which vanishes very quickly.

Dair - Link does spin attack, that is actually more similar to Mario's tornado.

Let's move to the more interesting part, the B moves:
B - Snowball. Does little damage and knockback, but it's fast and good as a spam.

F-B - Win. Yells "I won!" forward. The shockwave doesn't damage opponents at all, but has a good knockback. Good move for edgeguarding.
U-B - Dinner. Link throws up in the air a random piece of food. He then jumps to eat it. It doesn't heal him however, and it's only useful as a recovery move. However, if he manages to hit an opponent with food, it does inflict minimal damage.
D-B - Book of Koridai. Link plucks it from the ground. The book does random type of damage:
- Plain: Rare. Book acts just like Bonsly: Easily avoidable, heavy and rewarding.
- Explosion: Book explodes with power of about 75% of a bob-omb (but with much weaker knockback)
- Ice: Acts like Freezie, lasts shorter and deals greater damage.
- Purple magic thing (what is this called like? I mean the magic used by Mewtwo and Ganondorf) - Acts like Mewtwo's 75% charged move.
- Poison: Less Damage than plain (much less), but the opponent grows a big flower on it's head.
Link drops it when he is hit, so use it in suitable situations. Definitely not a spam.

FINAL SMASH - Squadilah. Link calls Gwonam (the carpet guy), and hops on the carpet. The birds appear and damage enemies. Now Link can fly freely (like yoshi's final smash) and damage enemies using his new B move, stuff. When stuff is used, Link throws a random item (even including character-exclusive items, like Link's bombs). It isn't a very fast move. He can also damage enemies by flying into them. When you press A, Link attacks with his finger.

Taunts:
Up - he flails his arms wildly and says "Gee! It sure is boring around here!"

Side - Eats an octorok.
Down - Says "How about a kiss? For luck!"

ALTERNATE OUTFITS:
Since Cd-i Link hasn't got too many alt. outfits, he would have his goron, zora, etc. like normal Link. However, I have some ideas:
TOON LINK - His model is replaced by Link from the Zelda cartoon. His d-taunt is replaced by "Ohh excuuuse me princess!" His voice is replaced, and he is still the same size as normal Cd-i Link. You know, costumes don't change hitboxes.
LIVE ACTION LINK - The one seen at the ending of a very obscure game, Zelda's Adventure, also for CD-i.

Entrance - Flies in on a magic carpet with Gwonam. Then he makes that pose like on that picture on top.

Win poses:
1. Zooms into the screen while shouting "I won!"

2. King Harkirian appears with him, and they laugh together like in the ending of Wand of Gamelon. Note that Link replaces Zelda's role
3. Says "Great stuff!"

Stage - Koridai. It starts in Nortinka. After about minute, all characters freeze for a while, the stage zooms out to The Map, and another stage (randomly chosen) from Koridai appears, after another minute the same happens and again. The stages are:
- Nortinka
- Goronu
- Crater Cove
- Shipwreck Cliff
- Ganon's Lair Tower
(This stage would be banned from tourneys :()

SSE Boss - Gannon. No, it's not Ganon. It's the weird boar-like creature you've seen in those crappy cutscenes. His attacks are:
- Lightning bolts (which were used to strike Zelda)

- Flails his arms while saying "Your face!"

- Shouts "DIE!" and comes towards the screen like Master Hand. It's slow, avoidable, but if it hits, it's powerful.

- His normal attack are fireballs.

BONUS - Assist trophies.

King Harkirian. When he spawns, he raises his finger and says "MAH BOI", which makes a shockwave, damaging everyone. Occasionally, he uses dinner attack (shoots beams from his mouth)

Morshu the shopkeeper - The one who makes bombs. He either spills lamp oil, which damages everyone except the one who spawned him, or throws bombs.

Other picture of character I made:

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Warning! Challenger Approaching!

Les Stroud

The versatile Survivorman of Discovery Channel fame leaps into the Brawl!! Les Stroud brings with him all of his survivalist instinct, allowing him to adapt to any situation in the game. With his harmonica and his helpful tools, he is quite a powerful character.

Wow, who would've thought that an actual person was allowed to join the Brawl? As you can see, I follow no logical pattern! Anything can happen in teh realm of Smash Bros.

Survivorman Moveset:
Grab: Safety Line (Tether Recovery) - Throws a lasso that can grab foes or ledges.
Shield: Survival Blanket - Wraps himself in a protective silvery blanket.
Standard Attack: Rapid Jabs - Survivorman uses a rapid-fire series of punches.
Side Smash: Multi-Tool Hit - He swings his Multi-Tool with great force.
Down Smash: Fire Start - Stroud strikes two pieces of flint and sets a blaze of flame on the ground around him.
Up Smash: Triple Slice - Les does an upward three-part slash with a machete.
Special: Lens Laser - The producers have upgraded Stroud's camera!! Charge a powerful blast from his tripod camera. Charge can be saved.
Side Special: Spear Throw - Launch spears forward. The trajectory can be curved upwards or downwards, and Les moves forward slightly, useful for recovery.
Up Special: Wildman Pounce - Stroud jumps high on a diagonal trajectory, arms extended. If he comes in contact with someone, he grabs them. After a brief midair beating (think C. Falc.), he uses them as a springboard for slightly more altitude, Spiking them downward.
Down Special: Trap Set - Sets a Pitfall trap where Les stands. Can remain for an entire match if undisturbed. Only 5 can be placed on a field at any given time.
Final Smash: Survival Blues - Stroud breaks out his trusty harmonica and breaks into a chorus of "Feet Fungus Blues". A large radius around him is filled with soundwaves, and music notes occasionally shoot out into a wider range to hit foes. Mash the buttons in a rythm for more power. (More useful tahn Konga Beat)
Up Taunt: Mockery - Gives a thumbs-up at the screen and says either "Let's see ya survive THAT!" or "Bear Grylls' got nuthin' on ME!"
Side Taunt: Dramatic Pose - Rests the tripod on his shoulder and twirls his Multi-Tool
Down Taunt: Solo Song - Plays a quick tune on the harmonica (That descending, "waa, waa, waaaa" ;))

Kips

Smash Ace
EDIT: Taunts

I noe it's over, but I want to make a new character...

Link

No, not this one.

This one

This is the CD-i Link. Actually it's a loose representation of Link from Zelda: A Link To The Past, but he became his own character after the popularity of Youtube Poops. He's more like a Luigified Link.
The main differences are that he looks different, he's right handed and instead of Master Sword he has some random sword.

Here are the moves:

Grab - Cd-i Link doesn't have the hookshot so he uses his word to grab people (?)

A moves:

Normal: He swings his sword forward.
F-Tilt: He launches magical blasts like in the games when he had full health.
U-Tilt: Up sword thrust. Nothing much creative.
D-Tilt: Link sweeps with his sword. Also nothing creative.
Crouch A: Same as normal, except crouching.
I don't have more ideas.

Let's move to the more interesting part, the B moves:
B - Snowball. Does little damage and knockback, but it's fast and good as a spam.
F-B - Bombs. Thore babies sold by Morshu the shopkeeper. Instead of plucking them like Link, he just throws them using his sword. They are much wimpier than normal Link's bombs, but they are lighter and have more range.
U-B - Rope. From Morshu the Shopkeeper also. Used like whip, can be used as a tether recovery.

FINAL SMASH - Squadilah. Link calls Gwonam (the carpet guy), and hops on the carpet. Now he can fly freely (like yoshi's final smash) and damage enemies using his new B move, stuff. When stuff is used, Likn throws a random item (even including character-exclusive items, like Link's bombs). It isn't a very fast move. He can also damage enemies by flying into them.

Taunts:
Up - he flails his arms wildly and says "Gee! It sure is boring around here!"
Side - Eats an octorok.
Down - Says "How about a kiss? For luck!"

That's all.

BONUS - Assist trophies.

King Harkirian. When he spawns, he raises his finger and says "MAH BOI", which makes a shockwave, which damages everyone, Occasionally, he uses dinner attack (shoots beams from his mouth)

Morshu the shopkeeper - The one who makes bombs. He spills lamp oil, which damages everyone except the one who spawned him.
LINK MAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
How could this thread go 3 days without a post? It's practically criminal. Makes me want to add a new moveset even if it won't be voted on...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry, a lot of things came between me and the work I need to do here... makes me feel kind of silly about having set the deadline already.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Attention everyone who announced a character before the deadline:
If you haven't submitted that character yet, do it quickly. I don't know when I'll get done with all this, but the day will come, and it won't be long. And once everything's ready, even previously announced characters won't make it into the competition anymore...

As for the voting...
Would it be wise to give more of a weight to the votes of successful contributors, as in, those with at least one 3-star competitor? That way we'd reduce the risk of having a lot of odd votes from random passers-by who didn't even read the actual posts, while not completely taking the popular vote away from them. Of course, giving privileges to a select few is always a bit risky. >_> <_<

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
If you haven't submitted that character yet, do it quickly. I don't know when I'll get done with all this, but the day will come, and it won't be long. And once everything's ready, even previously announced characters won't make it into the competition anymore...

As for the voting...
Would it be wise to give more of a weight to the votes of successful contributors, as in, those with at least one 3-star competitor? That way we'd reduce the risk of having a lot of odd votes from random passers-by who didn't even read the actual posts, while not completely taking the popular vote away from them. Of course, giving privileges to a select few is always a bit risky. >_> <_<
yeah I think thats actually for the best also is the voting going to be that everyone makes a roster or what

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Mask Link

Mask Link

It's Link from Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask! No, it isn't another Young Link clone. Mask Link uses masks straight from MM to transform into one of 3 different forms: Deku Link, Goron Link, or Zora Link! They each have their own unique move set.

Order of Masks= Deku>Goron>Zora>Repeat

All B-downs change masks, so I won’t include it in the description for each char.

Deku Link

Jumps: 3
Glide: Yes (using flowers)
Run Speed: ***** (Boy, this guy can run!)
Weight:* (He’s made of wood, after all)
Range: ** (His hat helps somewhat, but overall he doesn't have much range.
Size:* (slightly larger than Pichu, but he's still really tiny)
Fall Speed: * (Very light)
Power: ** (He doesn't have a lot of strong attacks)
Attack Speed: **** (Quick)
Traction: **** (When you want him to stop, he'll stop!)

ENTRANCE

All of Mask Link's entrances are pretty much the same. Mask Link walks onto the stage, puts on a Mask and changes into whatever character was selected at the character select screen. In Deku Link's case, Mask Link's puts on a Deku mask and transforms into Deku Link.

STANCE

Deku Link faces completely horizontal, remaining almost motionless, his head swinging back and forth slightly.

A ATTACKS

A-Simple punch. Little knock back, little damage.

AA- Another punch, with the other hand. Slightly more damage and knock back.

AAA-Head butt. Decent damage and knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES*** All of his attacks are fast with below average knock back, so you usually will not use them often.

TILTS

Side Tilt- Swings head around, and then whips it back, using the tip of his hat to damage. Decent damage, poor knock back. Kind of laggy.

Up Tilt- Crouches, then jumps into air, hitting with a head butt. Decent damage, good knock back. Large attack radius.

Down Tilt- Shoots a bubble at the ground in front of Deku Link. Decent damage and knock back. Very fast.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- His tilts are nothing special. You'll usually find yourself edge-guarding with his down tilt, and starting a combo with up tilt, but otherwise you should focus on your smash attacks. Side tilt is pretty much useless.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash- Hat Stab- Uses hat like a spear, stabbing the other player with force. Sends them sideways. Fast for a Smash attack. Great damage and knock back. Good KO move.

Up Smash- Deku Cyclone- Does a rapid spin in the air, Sends opponent up, and slightly diagonally. Decent speed. Good damage and decent knock back. Large hitbox.

Down Smash- Head Spin- Spins on his head on the ground. Tip of hat is strongest. Quite fast. Poor damage but great knock back. Good KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Deku Link's smash attacks are his strongest point, by far. All of them are fast, two of them have great KO ability, and one of them has a big hitbox. Exploiting these smashes is essential to winning with Deku Link.

AERIALS

Neutral Air- Spins in the air. Tip of Hat is most damaging point. Decent damage and knock back.

Up Air- Takes out a spinning flower and holds it above him. Cannot be used to glide. Decent damage but poor knock back.

Down Air- Goes into a head first spin towards the ground. Poor damage and knock back.

Forward Air- Kicks out in front. Tip of foot can sweet spot, but hitbox is very small. Poor damage but good knock back.

Back Air- Does a backwards spin in mid-air, using both feet to kick behind Deku Link. Decent damage and knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Deku Link has a terrible air game, as you can see. None of his aerials are exceptionally strong, and only one of them has decent KOing potential. (Fair) It is best to stick to the ground while using Deku Link. He does have good combo ability, however, so going from an Up tilt into a Uair is great for racking up damage. Just don't expect a KO out of it.

B ATTACKS

Neutral B- Magic Bubble- Charges up a bubble attack. Can move around while charging, though you move slightly slower if you do. If held for too long, will burst. The more charged it is, the farther it will go (and the more powerful it will be, obviously) Travels in a spinny pattern, akin to Mewtwo's standard B. If used in the air, pushes Deku Link opposite the direction he is facing when he uses it. Does good damage and decent knock back.

***USES***- Great attack to control space. You can also jump while charging, allowing for more flexibility and use when fighting.

Side B- Side Spin-Performs a spin, moving sideways for some distance. The tip of his hat is where the most damage is dealt. If used in air, can spin forward in the air. Good damage and knock back.

***USES***- Because this attack can be used infinitely in the air, it will be Deku Link's main recovery move. It allows a lot of horizontal distance and minimal vertical distance. For combat, it is best used out of a shield.

Up B- Deku Launch- A flower appears, and Deku Link is launched into the air out of it. He then uses two spinning flowers to slow his fall, allowing him to glide. Enemy is damaged by this attack if they either get hit by Deku Link while he is blasted into the air, or hit by the spinning flowers. Attacks has poor damage and knock back.

***USES***- Only good use is for recovery below the stage. However, it does not send him very far vertically, so care should be taken to avoid falling too low. Is not very practical for combat.

GRABS

Grab- Stretches out a hand to grab opponent.

Running Grab- Lunges forward at opponent, both arms stretched wide.

Attack while grabbing- Head butts opponent. Fast with low damage.

Forward Throw- Pulls head back very far away, then head butts opponent sideways. Good damage and knock back. Good KO move.

Down Throw- Throws opponent in front of him, then slashes twice with the tip of his hat. Sends opponents upwards. Poor damage and knock back.

Back Throw- Throws opponent in air, jumps behind them, and kicks them backwards. Decent damage and knock back.

Up Throw- Throws opponent into air, crouches down, and hit them with the tip of his hat. Poor damage but good knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- His throws are all good (save his down throw) so you'll often rely on them to rack up damage and, in forward throw's case, pull of a KO.

DASHING

Dash- Runs with hands behind his back, head tilted forward. Pretty fast.

Dash Attack- Performs a diving head butt. Great damage and knock back. Good KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Deku Link is fast on the ground but slow in the air. His speed rivals that of Captain Falcon on land. His dash attack comes out fast but takes a little while to end, leaving him open. Make good use of his speed.

KIRBY FORM

Kirby puts on the Deku Mask, which looks like this:

B attack has the same properties as Deku Link's does.

TAUNTS

Up Taunt- Takes out two big flowers, spins around in air with flowers, lands on ground, looks at camera with flowers held out to the side.

Side Taunt-Takes out a small flower, smells it, then "sneezes", and bubbles come out of the hole in his head. Then puts away flower.

Down Taunt- Takes out Pipes of Awakening and plays Sonata of Awakening.

VICTORY POSES

Victory Pose 1: Spins rapidly, in a small circle, then stops, one hand in the air doing the "peace sign".

Victory Pose 2: Looks skyward, and begins to blow a bubble. He is able to maintain the structural integrity of the bubble, and lifts off the ground.

Victory Pose 3: Takes out his Pipes of Awakening and plays along to the Victory Song( see song below)

Victory Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gFC6GhxJqE-First song played, except slightly sped up.

***OVERALL***- Deku Link is a speed character with not a lot of power. He has horrible air moves, decent recovery, and amazing smashes. Stay on the ground, and keep above the stage. Use your smashes often. Neutral B helps control space, so limit your opponent movements and get an attack in when you can.

Goron Link

Jumps: 2
Glide: No
Run Speed: **( He's a rock, after all)
Weight: ***** (He's bulking up.)
Range:**** ( He's big on attacks)
Size:*****( BIG BOY)
Fall Speed: ***** ( Drops like a rock...because he is one)
Power: ***** ( this guy sure does pack a punch!)
Attack Speed: ** ( Lagggggg)
Traction: ** ( He slides a lot and has some start up time when attempting to run.)

ENTRANCE

Mask Link puts on Goron mask, transforming into Goron Link.

STANCE

Faces diagonally forward, stomach coming in and out, body moving up and down slightly.

A ATTACKS

A-Punch. Decent power, not much knock back.

AA- Uppercut with other hand. Bit stronger.

AAA- Pelvic thrusts forward, hitting opponent with stomach. Good damage and decent knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Some of Goron Link's better moves. Fast with good damage, they help rack up damage quickly.

TILTS

Side Tilt- Kicks directly sideways. Decent damage and knock back. Kind of laggy.

Up Tilt- Does a one-two punch above his head. Wide range but poor damage and knock back. A bit laggy.

Down Tilt- Spins around, fists outstretched. Similar to Link's Up B( but shorter, and obviously can't be used to recover) exceptionally fast. Good damage and knock back. Good KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- The only worthwhile attack here is the Down tilt. It’s fast, powerful, has great KOing potential, and has a wide range. The side tilt is decent, but the up tilt is horrid.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash- Goron Punch- Spins fist behind his back in comic fashion, then punches. Sends opponent diagonally up. Laggy with decent damage but amazing knock back. Excellent KO move.

Up Smash- Pump Up- Faces forward, crouches, then raises two fists. Sends opponent straight up. Good damage but poor knock back. Kind of laggy.

Down Smash-Spinning Roll- Rolls into ball, then spins on the spot, with spikes coming out from the sides. Good range, good damage, but poor knock back. Laggy.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Side smash is Goron Link's best move, almost no doubt. It has great range and incredible knock back. You'll need it to KO people. His Up smash becomes something of an Up tilt replacement. Up tilt is usually used to start combos for most characters, but because Goron Link's is horrible, up smash replaces it. It's not too slow, puts the opponent in the perfect altitude for comboing, and has a wider range that Up tilt. Down smash is only good for damage.

AERIALS

Neutral Air - Rolls into ball and spins in the air. Kind of laggy, with good damage and decent knock back.

Forward Air- Pushes in stomach, then does a pelvic thrust forward, attacking with the belly. Kind of laggy. Decent damage with good knock back. Good KO move.

Back Air- Kicks backward. Decent damage and knock back. Fast.

Up Air- Goron Link flips upside down and does a bicycle kick above him. Fast with good damage and decent knock back.

Down Air- Similar in properties to Sonic's or ZZS's dair. Goron Link pauses in mid-air, rolls into ball, and then plummets straight down. Great damage and knock back. Great KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Goron Link has an incredible air game. None of his aerials are weak. All of them have good range. Two of them are good KO moves. Goron Link relies heavily on his air game to put on damage and KOs, which is why his Up smash is so important.

B ATTACKS

Standard B- Powder Keg- Pulls out Powder Keg. There can only be two Powder Kegs on the field at a time. Keg will explode after 5 seconds of pulling it out, or someone hitting it/getting hit by it. Kegs can roll. Kegs are very damaging and can KO. Goron Link can take damage from his own keg. Large blast radius.

***USES*** This makes for a great edge guard. As an opponent is trying to recover, estimate how long it will take them to get to the edge, accounting for invincibility frames as well. Take out a keg and roll it to the very edge of the stage. The opponent will either jump in the air trying to get back on the stage, getting hit by the keg, attack forward, detonating the keg, or fall downwards and attempt to reach the ledge4 again, during g which time you can prepare a second keg. Probably his best B move.

Side B- Spike Roll- Performs a spiked rolling attack. Cannot change direction. Extremely fast. Stops when it hits a wall. Good damage and decent knock back.

***USES***-Like Deku Link, Goron's side B is great for recovery. However, if you stop using it in mid-air, you'll enter your freefall state, so make sure you know what you're doing. The attack does not have as much horizontal momentum as Deku Link's does, but it helps recovery nonetheless.

Up B- Rolls up into a ball and bounces upwards, then comes crashing down and does splash damage to anything around it. Recovery move. Good damage and knock back.

***USES***- Similar to Dedede's recovery. However, it does not go as high, and has more horizontal distance gained. Not much use other than recovery.

GRABS

Grab- Lunges out in an attempt to bear hug the opponent.

Running Grab- Jumps in air and does a belly flop. If opponent is under at the time, they are grabbed.

Attack While Grabbing- Squeezes opponent in arms, causing damage.

Forward Throw- Holding opponent in one hand, reaches back, and throws them. High knock back.

Up Throw- Facing forward, throws opponent directly into air. Very weak.

Down Throw- Throws opponent on ground, rolls into ball, and spins on top of them. High damage, low knock back.

Back Throw- Starts off the same as forward throw, by reaching back with the opponent in hand. However, he holds opponent behind back for a couple seconds longer, than turns around and kicks him. Great KO move, but not good for team battles..

***CREATOR'S NOTES***-Aside from his forward and back throws, you won't be using his grabs much. All of them are slow and, with the aforementioned exceptions, poor damage and knock back. Back throw is hilarious, though.

DASHING

Dash- Rolls into ball and rolls in direction.

Dash Attack- Bounces off of ground and lunges forward, Then at the peak of the jump, Goron Link unrolls himself, grabs the ground and pulls himself back to earth.

KIRBY FORM

Kirby puts on the Goron Mask, which looks like this:

TAUNTS

Up Taunt- Looks at camera and hops from foot to foot, waving with both hands.

Side Taunt- Sits down and puts hand on head (see above picture)

Down Taunt- Takes out Drums of Sleep and plays Goron Lullaby.

VICTORY POSES

Victory Pose 1: At first, it appears as if Goron Link is not on the screen. However, there is a ramp far behind the other characters. Goron Link rolls off of this ramp, then can be seen flying towards the camera. However, he is unable to stop himself, and crashes into the camera, covering up the rest of the screen with his face.

Victory Pose 2: Plays with a Powder Keg as if it were a hacky sack, kicking it from one foot to another. Then it explodes in his face, blackening his body. He blinks comically at the camera.

Victory Pose 3: Takes out Drums of Sleep and plays along to Victory Song. ( see link below)

Victory Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gFC6GhxJqE second song played.

***OVERALL***- Always stick close to your opponent. Taking advantage of Goron Link's airgame is a must. Keep above the stage at all costs. Powder Kegs help control space. Don't leave yourself open or you will get punished. Use Goron Link's power to it's full potential.

Zora Link

Run Speed: *** ( Average)
Weight: *** ( Average)
Range: **** ( Good range, fins increase the range)
Size:****( Skinny but tall)
Fall Speed: ** ( Fins help slow fall speed)
Power: ***( Most of his attacks are average in terms of power)
Attack Speed: ****( Quick jabs and such)
Traction:*** (Is a bit slidy, but is otherwise perfectly fine)

A ATTACKS

A- Punch. Good damage, low knock back. Fast.

AA- Kick. Good damage, low knock back. Quite speedy.

AAA- Swipes at opponent with a fin. Decent damage, great knock back. Kind of laggy. Good KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Zora Link's A combo is one of the best in the game. The first two attacks do high damage and low knock back, dealing lots of damage while maintaining the opponent in one position. This is followed up with his third attack, with a high knock back rate. Opponent can DI out of combo before last attack if their smart, but otherwise, they'll be KOed at 80%, depending on their size.

TILTS

Side Tilt- Spins on spot and kicks forward. Quite fast. Decent damage and knock back.

Up Tilt- Swipes fin above head. Very fast. Decent damage and knock back.

Down Tilt- Swipes a fin at his feet. Fast. Decent damage and knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Zora's tilts are his spam moves. They're all fast, with OK damage and knock back. Both U Tilt and D Tilt can be used for comboing.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash-Fin Slash- Crosses arms across body, then lashes out, striking with the fins. Sends opponents sideways. Great damage and knock back, if not for the lag. Great KO move.

Up Smash- Zora Pump-Stands on his hands, and kicks straight into the air. Sends opponent upwards. Poor damage but good knock back. Kind of laggy.

Down Smash- Kick Spin- Stands on his hands and spins his legs around him. Sends opponents sideways and slightly downwards. Good damage and knock back. Fast.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Zora Link's has some great smash attacks. His F smash is great for KOing, while his U smash can help start air-combos. D smash is good for damage.

AERIALS

Neutral Air- Kicks twice, ahead of him. Fast, with good damage and decent knock back.

Forward Air- Flips forward, attacking with fins when facing forward again. Kind of laggy. Good damage and knock back.

Back Air- Flips backwards, attacking with a downwards kick. Can spike. Poor damage but great knock back. Quite speedy.

Down Air- Attacks with three downwards kicks. Laggy, with great damage but poor knock back.

Up Air- Spins in mid air. Slows downward momentum somewhat. Fast, with decent damage and poor knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Zora Link's aerials are well balanced. None of them stand out above the others, pretty much. And the all have good points and uses. Nair is for quick damage. Fair is for KOs in general. Bair is for spiking. Dair is for comboing. And Uair is for...quick damage too. Overall, a well-rounded air game.

B ATTACKS

Standard B - Electroshield-Electrical barrier comes around him for a second or two. (About the same time as Zelda's B) If the other player is too close, they may get paralyzed. If used in water, anyone touching the water will be paralyzed and take damage. Decent damage, large hitbox, but no knock back.

***USES***- This attack is good for neutralizing most projectiles; it DOES NOT reflect them, however. If used in the air, it slows down Zora Link's fall speed, similar to Fox's Down B. Not very useful for damage, but stun is good for Smash Attacks.

Side B- Boomafin- Throws two fins as boomerangs. They will go in a straight line, then curve upwards and come diagonally when they return. Good damage, but poor knock back.

***USES*** Unlike Link's boomerang, Zora Link's fins will constantly chase him down till he returns to him, whereas Link's would just fly off into the distance. There are both advantages and disadvantages to this. The advantage is by avoiding the returning fins, you can have a second party, dealing damage and distracting your opponents, allowing you to rack up damage and keep your opponent in a "2v1" type of situation. The disadvantage is all of Zora Link's attacks that utilize fins as its form of attack, now have less range and damage because the fins are no longer part of Zora Link's body.

Up B- Air-Swimming- Zora Link glows blue and begins to breaststroke upwards into the air. Zora Link will remain blue 5 seconds after activation. During this time, Zora Link can use jumps infinitely, and they all look like breastrokes. He can control the direction ion which he moves. Similar in aspects to Pit's Up-B. Does no actual damage. If hit, will unable to use this attack in air until Zora Link touches the ground.

***USES*** -Only useful for recovery. However, it's possible to recover from the very bottom of the stage, depending on how far you are from the ledge. You move quite fast, as well.

GRABS

Grab- Reaches upwards, like an uppercut.

Running Grab- Same as regular grab, with slightly more exaggerated moves.

Attack while Grabbing- A knee attack.

Forward Throw- Lets go of opponent, then kicks them forward. Good damage and decent knock back.

Up Throw- Throws opponent upward, then slashes with fins. Good damage but poor knock back.

Down Throw- Throws opponent on ground, then activates electric barrier, sending them sideways.. Does not paralyze. Decent damage with poor knock back.

Back Throw- Simply throws them backwards. Decent damage and knock back.

***CREEATOR'S NOTES*** Zora Link's throws aren't very extraordinary. Fthrow and U Throw are good damagers, while it's possible to chain throw with D throw. B throw is pretty much useless.

DASHING

Dash- Arms pumping too a certain degree, leaning forward slightly.

Dash Attack- Spins into a headfirst horizontal spin in the air, landing in a crouch.

KIRBY FORM

Kirby puts on the Zora Mask, which looks like this:

B attack has a smaller range, but other than that, remains unchanged.

TAUNTS

Up Taunt- Jumps in air, and begins to swim in mid air, with the breastroke in one place( this was a glitch that could be done in MM)

Side Taunt- Begins slashing the air with his fins, then finishes with a pose.

Down Taunt- Takes out Guitar of Waves and play New Wave Bossa Nova.

VICTORY POSES

Victory Pose 1: Appears with the rest of the Indigo-Gos, rocking out, though no sound is heard.

Victory Pose 2: Water appears on the floor, and Zora Link repeadetly jumps in and out of it, like a dolphin.

Victory Pose 3: Takes out his Guitar of waves and plays along to the Victory song( see link below)

Victory Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gFC6GhxJqE - Last song played.

***OVERALL***- Zora Link is...average. In almost all aspects. He isn't too powerful, he isn't too fast, he isn't too...anything. All I can say is use your Boomafin well and try not to get gimped with your Up b.

Final Smash

When Deku Link, Zora Link, or Goron Link gets the smash ball, they put on the Fierce Deity mask and transform into Fierce Deity Link. For a period of time, Mask Link will be able to use FDL's attacks. All his A moves do sword slashes, and his B moves send out a blast of energy, depending on the direction you hold while using it. His speed increases. He has two jumps and no recovery. He is invincible in this form.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- Use his A attacks to attack. Don't be bothered trying to attack your opponents from afar. Use your speed boost to hunt down your prey and slash them to ribbons. If they still manage to survive and try to recover, THIS is where you use your B. It has a ray gun kind of effect, so spam in their direction and you should KO them.

STAGE

Termina

A collection of four locales in Majora's Mask, all in one stage! The Skull Kid teleports you from stage to stage, using the appropriate warp song, and the music changes according to where you are.

Clock Tower

The battle starts atop the clock tower. It is slightly concave, and has low walls on both sides. Nothing much happens here. After a while, Skull Kid will play the Sonata of Awakening, and you'll be teleported to...

Music used to Transport Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gFC6GhxJqE -1st song

Music: http://youtube.com/watch?v=J3l2Vxz2n7Y&feature=related

Southern Swamp

Yes, the swamp! Though it isn't portrayed in this picture, the stage takes place around the boat rentals platform, which is raised above the murky water. There are lily pads scattered about, but stay too long and they'll sink! The water IS possible to swim in, but every second you stay in it damages you. Sometimes a boat will come around, sinking all the lily pads for some time. After that, the Skull Kid takes you to...

Music Used to Transport Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_MIoV65pyw -3rd song

Music: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLRjQ0nx71A

Snowhead Temple :

A path of snow and ice that leads to the base of Snowhead Temple. This stage is basically a gently sloping hill, but be careful, it’s slippery! Snowballs often roll down the hill, and the Giant Goron will come and blow a gust of wind at you. Then Skull Kid will transport you to...

Music used to transport here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_MIoV65pyw -7th song

Music: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VU3thTdmIFU

Zora Hall

Yes, the famous stage where The Indigo-Gos perform. The main platform is flat with water on either side, while above there are cliffs that stick out into the screen that serve as other platforms. Zoras sometimes dive from one side of the stage to the other, so watch out! Also, when the Indigo-Gos begin to play, the main stage gets flooded with water and Zoras come into watch. You can't go on the main stage once that happens. Once Skull Kid plays his next song, you'll return to Clock Tower and the cycle continues.

Music Used to Transport Here- http://youtube.com/watch?v=7_MIoV65pyw -10th song

Music- http://youtube.com/watch?v=k1hi0oRjdOY

***CREATOR'S NOTES***
Clock Tower- Stay away from the center-if rolling items ( kegs, for instance) spawn in the main stage, they'll roll to the center. This is what it looks like:

Southern Swamp- The lily pads sink if a person stays on them for 5 seconds. If two people stand on it, the sinking time is doubled, and so on. You should use the boat rentals platform and the dock underneath for fights, mostly. This is what the Southern Swamp looks like:

Snowhead- Pick a character with good traction, otherwise you'll be hit by the snowballs and blown away when the giant comes around. Otherwise, this is a simple stage. It looks like this:

Zora Hall- Try not to jump in the air too much, or you'll get hit by a Zora. You'll know that the stage will flood when music starts too play( Skull Kid is playing the guitar!) so hop up to the cliffs to continue the fight. The stage looks like this:

killbeast301

Smash Lord

As for the voting...
Maybe you could move back the deadline one more time? (I just personally want Survivorman to have a shot. SCREW BEAR GRYLLS. BEAR GRYLLS HAS A CAMERA CREW TO HELP HIM!)

And I don't think you should weight any votes more heavily.

Fawriel

Smash Master
yeah I think thats actually for the best also is the voting going to be that everyone makes a roster or what
Yeah, something to that effect. Actually, I'm still trying to figure out the best way. Because this is serious business, I suppose.

Maybe you could move back the deadline one more time? (I just personally want Survivorman to have a shot. SCREW BEAR GRYLLS. BEAR GRYLLS HAS A CAMERA CREW TO HELP HIM!)

And I don't think you should weight any votes more heavily.
Move back the deadline again, eh? After I already had such spectacular ultimatums and whatnot...
It would pretty much strip me of all the "authority" people might still perceive in me, but if people want that, I guess I might as well.

If three more people agree, I'll push the deadline again...

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Mask Link

Goron Link

Run Speed: Slow

Standard A moves- Mainly punching, with some full body attacks.

Standard B- Pulls out big bomb. (Lol, I can't remember the exact name) There can only be two bombs on the field at a time. Bomb will explode after 5 seconds of pulling it out, or someone hitting it/getting hit by it. Bombs can roll.

Side B- Performs a spiked rolling attack. Cannot change direction. Extremely fast. Stops when it hits a wall.

Up B- Rolls up into a ball and bounces upwards, then comes crashing down and does splash damage to anything around it. Recovery move.
In Majora's Mask, Goron bombs were called Powder Kegs, and were basically just barrels with fuses sticking out and skull-and-crossbones printed on the sides.

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
It would pretty much strip me of all the "authority" people might still perceive in me, but if people want that, I guess I might as well.

If three more people agree, I'll push the deadline again...
i agree as well 2 more come on people speak up[/QUOTE]

I agree with you...I put much time into my OC...

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
No, Fawriel, please don't push back the deadline; if you do, this might just happen again and again and we'll never get anywhere with the voting.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
No, Fawriel, please don't push back the deadline; if you do, this might just happen again and again and we'll never get anywhere with the voting.
I concur. I'd like to get to the actual voting, personally. I'm also anxious to see how everything will turn out.

Top Bottom