• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I'd really like everyone else to have a word on this. But, well, I can hardly forbid you to do that, can I? If you want to change the character, do so.
Though actually, I had the idea that KGB could be alternatively added as a... game mode. Cruel Melee. The game mode where you don't win, you just try to survive as long as you can. We could use a hopelessly broken character for THAT.
It wouldn't be a place on the roster, and the game obviously won't be playable, but he would definitely get a unique spot. And might still be visible depending on how interactive the thing turns out to be. Sound good?
Does sound good actually. As long as theres a picture of him somewhere and we get to hear the announcer say "King Ganonidas Boss" I'm happy.

J_Puff

Smash Rookie
My 'Whismur' moveset!

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Who is it that joins the Brawl?

IT'S WHISMUR, the whisper Pokemon from the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games!

* I don't understand how to upload pictures! Sorry! But a Whismur picture is easy to find, and very easy to draw! *

Description - The cute little whisper Pokemon could be the perfect rep for the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald generation of Pokemon! It’s varied attacks make it a unique and stylish character! Whismur lives in caves and fields. It’s design seems to be based off of a stuffed animal and cries a lot when it gets scared. Whismur may be quiet, but when it gets either angry or scared, Whismur can scream as loud as it can. It inhales through its ear canals, interesting, huh? And because of this system, it can cry continually without having to catch its breath. Amazing!

Whismur has had two anime appearances -- one with a major role as Jigglypuff's love interest. And, Jigglypuff's in Super Smash Bros! It also appeared in a short film called "Gotta Dance!" where Pikachu and the gang saved a trio of Whismurs. There weren't three Pikachu's, but there WERE three Whismurs. I'm still shocked to this DAY that Whismur isn't in Brawl.

This gives Whismur quite the moveset potential, with it's added anime appearances, cute looks and deceptive strength! Plus, the roster is seriously lacking cute characters and Pokemon (three’s a good amount, but wouldn’t four be better??)...two things it needs!

Alt. Costumes -

1: Whismur's color scheme is changed to his shiny form (purple with green ear tips I think...)
2: Whismur's colors are swapped...it's ear tips are pink while it's body is light yellow.
3: Whismur has blue earmuffs.
4: Whismur has a flowing red cape on its back
5: Whismur has a black bow tie on.

Stats -

Size: **
Whismur is a Jigglypuff-sized character, making him not too big but definitely not too small either.

Weight: ***
Whismur isn’t light even though he may look it just by judging him by his size.

Speed: **1/2
Whismur is generally a quick, speedy character, but not as quick as the likes of Fox, Falco, or Pichu.

Power: ***
Whismur uses his sound-based powers to do a lot of things, including beating the crap outta everyone else!

Range: **
Whismur has many great attacks, but most of them don’t involve hitting enemies more than a few feet away.

Jump: **
Whismur isn’t a jumpy character, he can only perform one double jump.

Fall Speed: **
Whismur falls slower than most characters, which can be considered both a good thing and a bad thing.

Taunts and Entrance:

Up: Whismur leaps in the air shaking his maracas from the short Pokemon movie “Gotta Dance!”

Side: Whismur dances back and forth with a meek smile on his face.

Down: Spins then poses with one foot sticking out and a little innocent look on his face (similar to Kirby's Side Taunt)

Entrance: A Poke Ball is thrown, Whismur is released and he frowns a bit.

Pros & Cons:

PROS:

Small target
Huge horizontal movement speed
Deceptively strong
All aerials are incredibly quick
Extremely low crouch that allows for easy projectile dodging, except ground huggers (ice shot, gyromite etc.)
His up tilts and smashes are great for juggling
Secret Power is extremely powerful and unpredictable in certain stages (like WarioWare)

CONS:

Not many good ranged moves, most only go a few feet except Astonish
2nd slowest dash speed in the game (after Jigglypuff)
Easy to KO since he's so small

Moveset time...

~ ‘A’ ATTACKS ~
A: Light Punch (Whismur punches forward3% - 5% damage, good knockback)
AA: Double Punch (Whismur punches, spins, then punches again, 5% - 11% damage, good knockback)
AAA: Dash Punch (Whismur punches, spins, punches, runs and punches upwards. 8% - 17% damage, great knockback)
Forward Tilt: Rolling Whisp (Whismur rolls forward, then gets on his feet, spreading it's arms out. 7% - 13% damage, good knockback)
Up Tilt: Whismur Wammer (Whismur heaves it's body upward, slamming its head up to juggle opponents high into the air. 9% - 16% damage, okay knockback)
Down Tilt: Low Roar (Whismur screams downwards, sending ground-hugging shockwaves that shock and push opponents away. 5% - 12% damage, poor knockback)

~ SMASH ATTACKS ~
F-Smash: Wail (Whismur whispers slightly, then suddenly screams. 4% - 7% damage, great knockback)
U-Smash: Uppercut (Whismur charges this punch, then leaps into the air with its “fist” up and hits any opponent above him. 6% - 11% damage, good knockback
D-Smash: Headbutt (Whismur charges this headbutt, then he slams his head downwards, may bury opponents. Deals 3% - 8% damage)

~ AERIAL ATTACKS ~
Forward Aerial: Whine (Whismur lets out a weak cry that sends opponents back. 5% - 8% damage, great knockback)
Up Aerial: Leapfrog Punch (Whismur will do a leap-frog like jump and slam his fist at the opponent. 4% - 12% damage, good knockback)
Neutral Aerial: Whismur Flip (Whismur does a backflip in the air, then lets out a good kick to the opponent. 6% -12% damage, poor knockback)
Back Aerial: Drill Spin (Whismur spins backwards like a drill, knocking into an opponent behind him. 5% - 11% damage, hard to accurately hit opponent, great knockback)
Down Aerial: Smokescreen (Whismur does a butt stomp to land on an opponent, but a smokescreen emits from his tail that hurts opponents just as much as the landing does. 4% - 8% damage, poor knockback)

~ GRABS & THROWS ~
Standing Grab: Grab (Whismur grabs opponent with hands)
Running Grab: Running Grab (Whismur runs, comes to a stop then clumsily grabs opponent with hands)
Grab Attack: Growl (Whismur does an ear-splitting growl when he brings opponents close to him. 6% damage, no knockback)
Forward Throw: Loud Scream (Whismur screams in opponent’s face, sending them flying backwards. 8% - 15% damage, great knockback)
Down Throw: Ground Slammer (Whismur throws them to the ground, leaps onto their chest and happily dances on them. His stomping feet deliver the damage. 7% - 12% damage, no knockback, good for beginning combos)
Back Throw: Lazy Toss (Whismur lazily and lightly tosses the opponent backwards. 4% - 6% damage, no knockback)
Up Throw: Screech (Whismur tosses opponent into the air, then looks up and screeches in their faces to send them flying. 8% - 13% damage, great knockback)

~ B MOVES ~

Neutral B: Secret Power (Whismur can charge up this explosive attack. Here’s how it works: the attack depends on the terrain and/or theme of the stage. Here is what will happen, how and the damage percents:

GRASS: Vines shoot from the ground around Whismur for a few seconds, dealing 5% - 8% damage with okay knockback. Happens on stages filled with grassy/foresty/jungley backgrounds like Spring/Summer Yoshi’s Island, and Distant Planet.

FIRE: Happens on Castle Seige, Norfair and the like. An explosion of fire similar to Ike’s Eruption rockets opponents into the air in front of Whismur. Deals 6% - 12% damage.

ICE: Happens on the Ice stage of Pokemon Stadium 2, Winter Yoshi’s Island and the Summit. Whismur unleashes a small hill of ice that freezes anyone that’s hit. Deals no damage.

WATER: Happens on watery stages like Delfino Plaza and Great Sea. A few bubbles shoot from Whismur’s mouth and push foes away. Deals 3% - 5% damage.

GROUND: Happens on stages like Bridge of Eldin and Spear Pillar. A small rock explodes in front of Whismur, similar to Charizard's Rock Smash. It deals 4% - 7% damage with okay knockback.

SPACE: Happens on the Star Fox stages. A small meteor falls from the sky, crashing to the ground. Deals 4% - 6% damage with good knockback.

On stages like WarioWare, PictoChat, and FlatZone –ones with no REAL theme -- one of these will be chosen at random to be used. It’s a very unique move)

Forward B: Astonish (Whismur throws a needle forward. If any opponent is hit by the needle, it shocks them. Deals 3% - 9% damage, depending on how close or far away you are (the closer, the more damage it gives off). It leaves any hit foes stunned for awhile, similar to Mewtwo's Disable from Melee. No knockback)

Up B: Stomp (Whismur leaps up high in the air, similarly to the Super Dedede Jump. Whismur slams onto the ground, sending dirt everywhere. May bury opponents similar to the Pitfall. If Whismur lands ontop of a foe, he repeatedly leaps ontop of them, doing a little dance. But he doesn’t have much freedom while jumping, and his vulnerability when he lands is pretty significant. That said, if things look bad, just tap down on the Control Stick. Whismur can use this as a recovery move, tilting the control stick in the direction you want to jump towards will help you LOADS for recovery. Deals 4% - 8% damage if the dirt piles on you, and 6% - 14% if he continually kicks you. Button smash to repeatedly leap on opponents.

Down B: Uproar (Whismur begins to get angry and charges up this move. Whismur screams at the top of its lungs, making shockwaves that send opponents back. Depending on how long you charge it, the bigger the shockwaves become. 8% - 19% damage, great knockback. While charging this move, you are open for attack so it’ll be hard to get it fully charged)

WHISMUR’S FINAL SMASH –

Hyper Voice:

When Whismur grabs the Smash Ball, he gets in a mode that is very hyperactive. Whismur screams as loud as it can, sending giant soundwaves and musical notes at the opponents. It has six big waves that spread out, making it similar to DK’S final smash, but with better range. Whismur can also walk around while using this attack.

----

I hope this is a good moveset... :)

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
eminem

warning challenger aproaching!
eminem

description:
its eminem coming for the first time on a vidio game
height:****average height
weight:****average weight
power:*****got guns by his side
moves:
all a attacks are punches and kicks pretty much
up special-lose yourself-like sing but sings the chorus and every one near him waves there hands
normal-gun shot-like foxes normal special
side-choke-does damage
down-stab just stabs them basicaly does 10% damage
final smash-comes in a car and runs over people
taunts:
up-flips you off
side-puts up his hood
down-gang signs

MysticKenji

Smash Master
*rushes off to make entrances*

EDIT: This post reserved for...something. Something much better.

EDIT2:
We all know of a character named Flygon who comes from the deserts of Hoenn and Sinnoh.
He isn't coming alone, though.
ATs: Desert Pokemon

Claydol

Uses Explosion, a move that kills anyone in its range

Cacturne

will follow you and use Sucker Punch on those who try to attack you

Sandslash

will roll into a ball and use Rollout across the stage multiple times

Golem

will curl up and use Gyro Ball, a move that drags people across the stage to their deaths

Hippowdon

starts a Sandstorm and Yawns. Anyone hit by the yawn will fall asleep 10 seconds later

Beldum

appears in a giant swarm and uses Take Down

and...
Regirock

uses Ancientpower, summoning a giant swarm of rocks and sending them in all directions. Has low damage, but high knockback

Fawriel

Smash Master
Okay, guys... sorry about making you wait for so long.
Truth is, I'm in a bit of a crisis lately and maintaining this thread is kind of adding to the stress. Furthermore, I'm not very pleased with the way it's going... the rating system I set up is inconsistent and simply flawed by default already, and the thread turned into more of a competition than I had intended...
And with a flawed system like that, competitiveness and all that clashing, it just doesn't work.

I'm really sorry for constantly pushing around the rules of this thread, but if we're really going to push for something larger, I want it to be as great as it can be.
At the same time, I don't want to completely undermine the simple fun in creating these things. Even when someone just writes something for the fun, I'll have to rate it as harshly as everything else.

I'll get to the point.
I've been talking with MetaLord about a possible new system, and I think it would be a good idea if I simply added every character adequately into the first post, and I could possibly still have avatars for them if I do it smartly.
And when the deadline comes and we know how many characters Brawl has, I will simply sort out the outstanding submissions, try to find a good balance of characters of different types, a balance of how many characters by each person should be in, and so on.
Naturally everyone would have a say in that procedure... you should tell me which of your submissions you like best, and if I'm unsure about whether to go with, say, Steve Ballmer or Al Gore, you can vote for the one you prefer.

In the end, I think that's the best for all of us. It must be rather stressful for you as well to try to catch my fickle favor and still lose out in the end because of my flawed system. In the current way things are, The Joker will be out although The Nerd put some great effort into it. That doesn't seem right.
And I can't imagine that it's fun to just keep polishing up your existing moveset for a pat on the back.

Well, this is all just theories and apologies for now. And even more apologies because I will not update again for still a while more.
I'll be on a vacation soon until the 2nd of January, and I have no idea how often I'll be able to access the internet there. I'll take that time to think of the best possible course of action and to get rid of some stress if possible.
I hope you will understand ( or even agree with? ) my thoughts on this. This thread should be fun, not a really messed-up version of Survivor.

So. Share your thoughts with me. Stay with the old system for competitiveness' sake? Or give everyone an equal chance to shine during the making, then let everyone have a say in the gathering of a colorful roster when the time has come?

I should stop ranting now.
Whatever you people find is the best way to go, when I'm back here again, I will comply. Until then, I implore you, knock yourselves out. Forget character limits, just post whatever the hell you want here. Have fun, dammit!

You try writing a move set for Socrates! If it's better, then I'll replace it with credit to you for the moveset.
And btw I really admire Socrates for his contributions to modern society from all that I've studied about him but trying to put a philosophical giant onto the canvas of Smash Bros is no easy task I assure you. I was trying the best I could.
Now if anyone has something better for Socrates, show it.
I must apologize, I was too harsh. Somehow it just didn't seem to me like you really do admire Socrates.
The moveset is not too bad, it's a bit nonsensical at points, but I guess that's part of the charm. You could expand on some of the ideas more, like the move that causes a character to attack himself. You could base larger parts of the moveset on using the enemy's strength against him.

By the way, I must ask. How did you mean the "old school" in your description? If you stress the "old", then fine, but if you actually mean "old school", then that's downright brilliant.

A very good moveset! Tell us more about the character, though... we've all already seen young swordsmasters... what makes Hiro special?

@ Fawriel:

Did you check Tori's new bio? I also tweaked some moves, and added the taunts...
You must have missed me replying to your previous post. I did notice, and it definitely boosted her rating. Good job.

[GENGHIS KHAN!]
The idea of Genghis Khan kind of didn't work with me at first, but you made it work well. Especially the trebuchet. The trebuchet is awesome. This is how you make a historical character moveset, people!

I edited Flygon's new moveset.
Rejoice in its epic.
*rejoices*
Wait, didn't you only change some B moves? Or did you add grabs, too? I don't remember...

Does sound good actually. As long as theres a picture of him somewhere and we get to hear the announcer say "King Ganonidas Boss" I'm happy.
Yeah, that should be for the best. If this still takes off after my apparent inability to keep a project alive, it should be possible to organize this.

[Whismur]
That's a cute moveset. Unfortunately I will have to give it a low character rating if the old system persists... Whismur simply doesn't seem to add much...
A few of the moves you used seem a bit random, Whismur doesn't seem like the punching and kicking type to me... you could probably find a lot more interesting move possibilities.
I always get my inspiration for Pokemon movesets from this site: http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/293.shtml
It really gets your imagination pumping.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
A very good moveset! Tell us more about the character, though... we've all already seen young swordsmasters... what makes Hiro special?
don't worry, i'll be adding much more information in a while. It will include Subspace Emissary, items, stages, and slightly changed information in the stats and moves. I may have to make it in another post, for my crappy computer refuses to save the edits i make.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
I really love this thread. <3

Don't think I forgot about EYE-SCREAM. I'll be updating it in a few days with some new things. :)

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
You try writing a move set for Socrates! If it's better, then I'll replace it with credit to you for the moveset.
And btw I really admire Socrates for his contributions to modern society from all that I've studied about him but trying to put a philosophical giant onto the canvas of Smash Bros is no easy task I assure you. I was trying the best I could.
Now if anyone has something better for Socrates, show it.
I accept your challenge sir! Although my allegiances in philosophy lie more towards that of Aristotle's, I shall nonetheless fabricate a moveset worthy of this most revered teacher.

SOCRATES

The master of debate has arrived! Through his insatiable curiosity and infallible logic, he shall debunk your existence!

One of the greatest contributers to Western thought, the teacher of teachers has joined the Brawl! The mentor of Plato, who in turn influenced Aristotle and the rest of modern thought; this philosopher makes the likes of Nietzsche bow in reverence!

Best known for founding his titular concepts of Socratic irony and the Socratic method, he however had the greatest impact on the grasp of ethics.

If there be a axiom of spurious authenticity, Socrates will be there to disprove it!

STATS

Power: *** Although an intellectual and an old man, you can't underestimate this logician! With the last of his breath, he shall see to the justification of his reason! Fear this mind of utmost determination!
Speed: *** With calculating speed does Socrates approach his foes. Step by step, bringing them ever closer to their foolish demise. Can you stop this genius?
Weight: *** Can not a man live in luxury, and not grow fat? What sweetbreads hast thou been feasting upon, so that your girth is so pronounced? Perhaps not so profound as in that stereotypical descendant of our destroyers, with facial hair so astounding, but nonetheless of slightly greater mass than of most men.

ATTACKS

Yet again I ask thee (for some reason in Middle English), how does a man more akin to his intellectual facilities, engage against the likes of super powered abominations as so found in Super Smash Bros.? Why of course with rapier wit and rationale indomitable! Also with his walking stick.

Come then fools, and taste the mettle of this man of reason! What do your fists, swords, and knees mean, if they have no purpose? (other than to brutalize each other, for the entertainment of peons)

A-Attacks

Standard: "This is not the philosopher you are looking for" Socrates waves his hand in front of him, as though using some sort of "mind trick", but it rather buffets the opponent. He can do this quite quickly, and all day.

Side: Swings the excess of his toga at the opponent, knocking them away in a wave of citizen's cloth

Up: Points toward the sky, searching for answers. Has the side effect of knocking opponents into the air

Down: Sweeps the ground in front of him with his walking stick

Dash: Rushes the opponent, beating them aside with his stick

Side Smash: Reasons, that his opponents must be weightless because they don't consist of actual matter. Then smashes their non-existent masses afar with his stick.

Up Smash: Again using the same argument as before, reasons his opponents' weightlessness and uppercuts them into the sky

Down Smash: Extends his hands to either side of him, and pushes his weightless foes into the ground

SPECIALS

Standard: Socratic Method
{Chargeable} The basic thesis held by Socrates' opponents is "Attacks are the key to victory." Then holding them in deadlock, questions their definite assertions on it. Such as, "Attacks are vital things to our existence" and "A key is not a vital thing to our existence." Thus Socrates makes the opponent comply, that those two axioms are contrary to their thesis, they stating that "attacks are not the key to victory." This complete ownage of their principals, causes the opponent to fly off in depression, further proving that attacks are not the key to victory. Hold B to increase the range and ardor at which Socrates revokes fallacious conjectures. Release to create an area of interrogation.

Side: Welfare of the Soul
Preaches such admirable philosophy, that his opponents seek to follow him as a teacher. They emulate his status quo and take damage equal to the amount he took from the last attack. (No damage equals no taking no damage) However he insists that he is not a teacher, and only works to bring self-invoked insight. The opponent eventually achieves this and "flies" off to other things.

Up: "Gravity? Where's the proof?"
Anachronistically disproving a fundamental principal of the universe, Socrates counters the affect of gravity for a short while by arguing its non-existence. Due to this, he is free to move through the air as though flying; but always moving up. Of course, not even he can hold fact at bay for long; and is eventually dragged back down again.

Down: Socratic Irony
Socrates has let down his guard?! He seems to have given up the fight; apparently he doesn't know how to defend himself. An enemy attacks, showing this newcomer how to truly "Brawl it out." Socrates dodges and sends the enemy flailing forward! The arrogant fool is dazed in his humiliation! Socrates then takes his time to demonstrate his true ability; the opponent is PWNED in all aspects in which the term is relevant.

AERIALS

Standard: Spins himself, so that his toga becomes a whirlwind of citizen's cloth; and catches enemies in its vortex of democracy

Up: Shakes his walking stick upwards

Down:

Side: Swats away at the vain and fallacious with his cane

GRABS

Grab hit: Questions the opponents' state of being, causing such a conundrum in their minds that they actually take damage!

Forward: Fells the opponent by proposing various unanswerable questions; the opponent tries to escape, but trips on Socrates' toga

Back: Annoys the opponent with questions, until they rush towards him; he then trips them.

Up: Disproves the opponents' susceptibility to gravity, and throws them upwards; where they escape the stratosphere. (Opponents, at the apex of their launch, gain the same ability as Socrates during his Up-B. Of course this means that they'll continually rise up for a while)

Down: Socrates hits the opponent over the head with his walking stick, so that they fall prostate to the ground. He then batters them with questions, until their minds explode from inept reasoning.

FINAL SMASH

THE PEOPLE"S VIRTUE

TAUNTS

Side:

Up:

Down:

TO BE COMPLETED

Fawriel

Smash Master
Changed:
The pic.
Dash attack
U/Dsmash
N/F/Bair
B and >B
I also changed the effect of Sandstorm slightly.

Also, I support your new idea.
Aah, yeah.
That pic is awesome. The moveset did seem quite a bit better this time around.. *nodnods*

And, thank you for your support.

don't worry, i'll be adding much more information in a while. It will include Subspace Emissary, items, stages, and slightly changed information in the stats and moves. I may have to make it in another post, for my crappy computer refuses to save the edits i make.
Ah, that's good.
But, it won't let you edit? Try clicking on Go Advanced and then submitting it from that page. That should do the trick.

I really love this thread. <3

Don't think I forgot about EYE-SCREAM. I'll be updating it in a few days with some new things. :)
Good to hear. ^^

I accept your challenge sir! Although my allegiances in philosophy lie more towards that of Aristotle's, I shall nonetheless fabricate a moveset worthy of this most revered teacher.
Sounds promising! Looking forward to reading the whole thing.

And I guess no one has lynched me yet, so yay!
I'll be off now, so, I hope to be able to check back here soon. See ya, everyone!

MysticKenji

Smash Master
STAGE: SKIN TICKET

This stage is based of the Slipknot song "Skin Ticket"
It has a single long platfrom and is encaged, preventing horizontal KOs​

Pic:​

In the background, the band Slipknot will play one the following songs:
Skin Ticket
Only One
Tattered and Torn
(sic)
Surfacing
The Virus of Life​

There's also a cool Easter Egg if you summon the Mushroomhead AT on this stage.​

We can submit stages, right?​

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I like the idea of voting on the characters. It just seems more fair to allow the entire community to have a say instead of just one person, no matter how awesome he is.

Of course, this may mean Salesman is voted out, but I really won't mind as long as Genghis gets in.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with the voting idea, So, how will this voting work? Will it simply be something like you giving us lots of choices, or saying simply that you can't vote for yourself, and you can vote X amount of times, 1 time per character, or what?

Also, was looking at The Joker again, and noticed he had no Alt. Costumes or Entrance, so he's been given those as well.

TO BE COMPLETED
Ha... I see you hit the same struggle I did. Not quite that easy, is it? Those statues of Socrates weren't made until after the time of Aristotleish... Socrates in reality was a really short, really frail, and really thin old guy who was pretty much poor and had his friends support him through out is life.
Hey, I want to make a great moveset for the great thinker too, but let's face the fact that the ideas are going to come in pieces at a time.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
Socrates' moveset is complete except for his final smash and taunts. I'll eventually get to finishing them.

Ha... I see you hit the same struggle I did. Not quite that easy, is it? Those statues of Socrates weren't made until after the time of Aristotleish... Socrates in reality was a really short, really frail, and really thin old guy who was pretty much poor and had his friends support him through out is life.
Hey, I want to make a great moveset for the great thinker too, but let's face the fact that the ideas are going to come in pieces at a time.
Actually I didn't have a chance to finish it until today, since I was on a ski trip. Also, "Aristotleish"? I suppose you mean Aristoteles, since that's the actual pronounced spelling.
Socrates was actually of average height, and of a thick build; as presumed by what we know of his life. And he wasn't poor, he simply embraced poverty as part of his philosophy. Like clergymen I suppose.
Anyway, it didn't seem to me as though you were trying to make a great moveset for this great thinker. I thought it was just a joke moveset. That's why I reprimanded it.

More information for Hiro! This time, with a much more easy-to-read format! it also includes a new quick (really quick) sketch i did for the
moveset!
By God and by Jove, this/these moveset(s) is amazing. Just how much work did you put into this?! The diversity and creativity of the moves put me to shame. You even draw better than me! Kudos sir! This really makes me want to make a original character of my own.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, you thought of everything, didn't you! Very well done!
By God and by Jove, this/these moveset(s) is amazing. Just how much work did you put into this?! The diversity and creativity of the moves put me to shame. You even draw better than me! Kudos sir! This really makes me want to make a original character of my own.
Well thanks to both of you! I made the character when I was 11 years old (i'm almost 15 now) but has changed a lot in those 3-4 years. A few of his moves were already created this year, and the rest were specially made for this moveset. I probably worked on the moveset for a few hours trying to implement everything properly into brawl.
and BTW, i edited a few grammar errors and added his victory poses

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
I've made 7 movesets already, and it feels as though I'm spamming a bit. But, is it alright with everyone if I made more for various types of characters? As in, I've 3 anime/manga characters, 2 philosophers, 1 musician ,and 1 literary character. Minding that the 2 of the anime/manga characters are not the main protagonists of their stories, and 1 was a replacement for someone else's.

Assuming Omega_ridley_X doesn't mind, I'd like to make an original character. Along with perhaps a "certain scientist" and a "certain detective." If anybody objects to my mass manufacture of movesets, I'm willing to oblige. Although if I am allowed to do so, I may push too many of other people's characters out of the final roster. Not saying that mine would be better of course, but just assuming the worst case scenario.

The relativity of my characters to this thread is elementary. I believed that they were well known enough to be expected, so I put them in. Therefore my dear friends, I leave the decision to you. If I seem too haughty in putting so many characters in; I'll happily remove the ones of least consequence.
That's it.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
I've made 7 movesets already, and it feels as though I'm spamming a bit. But, is it alright with everyone if I made more for various types of characters? As in, I've 3 anime/manga characters, 2 philosophers, 1 musician ,and 1 literary character. Minding that the 2 of the anime/manga characters are not the main protagonists of their stories, and 1 was a replacement for someone else's.

Assuming Omega_ridley_X doesn't mind, I'd like to make an original character. Along with perhaps a "certain scientist" and a "certain detective." If anybody objects to my mass manufacture of movesets, I'm willing to oblige. Although if I am allowed to do so, I may push too many of other people's characters out of the final roster. Not saying that mine would be better of course, but just assuming the worst case scenario.

The relativity of my characters to this thread is elementary. I believed that they were well known enough to be expected, so I put them in. Therefore my dear friends, I leave the decision to you. If I seem too haughty in putting so many characters in; I'll happily remove the ones of least consequence.
That's it.
i'd like to see some more of your movesets. and its not really in my power to tell you what you can and can't make, so go ahead and make your own character (that's what you meant, right?) and i like what you did with the bolded words lol.
also, after looking at some other movesets, i realized i forgot Hiro's dash attacks so i added them

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Since I haven't really seen it done yet, I thought I'd take it upon myself to list my favorites from the list so far:

(I'm obviously going to refrain from posting my own character, because doing so would be conceited as hell.)

Writer: MetaLord
Characters: Beethoven and Nietzsche
Comments: Whoa . . . where did this come from? Two characters that I would have normally not even given a first glance are now top dog? All I have to say is AWESOME. You did a great job of rendering extremely unique and entertaining movesets for two characters (people?) that most would have had a very, very hard time with. Great job!

Writer: Darkfur
Character: Malandros Nyclo
Comments: There's something about the concept of this character that is unrelentingly appealing to me. Be it his detailed background or his 'irritable' alter ego, Malandros is a very cool character that I would like to see more of some day.

Writer: Somasu
Character: Somasu
Comments: What can I really say? He's like a mix between Megaman and Anakin Skywalker. Very cool.

Best Joke Character:

Writer: Frankisvital
Character: Al Gore
Comments: I still chuckle at this every time I see it . . .

Fawriel

Smash Master
Brief online time!

STAGE: SKIN TICKET

This stage is based of the Slipknot song "Skin Ticket"
It has a single long platfrom and is encaged, preventing horizontal KOs​

Pic:​

In the background, the band Slipknot will play one the following songs:
Skin Ticket
Only One
Tattered and Torn
(sic)
Surfacing
The Virus of Life​

There's also a cool Easter Egg if you summon the Mushroomhead AT on this stage.​

We can submit stages, right?​
Sure, I'll see what I can do with them in the end.

I'm fine with the voting idea, So, how will this voting work? Will it simply be something like you giving us lots of choices, or saying simply that you can't vote for yourself, and you can vote X amount of times, 1 time per character, or what?

Also, was looking at The Joker again, and noticed he had no Alt. Costumes or Entrance, so he's been given those as well.
I might have overstated the aspect of voting earlier...
There are several complications with just voting on everything...

If I let everyone vote who just happens to pass by, we'll end up with lots of votes for characters, not for movesets. Besides me, I don't expect anyone to take it upon themselves to thoroughly read through EVERY moveset made, so most people would just end up voting for whichever character they like, completely missing original characters or movesets that had a lot of effort put into them.
If we give the "suffrage" only to people who contributed, we'll end up with very few voters for so many submissions.
And if we only go by popularity, we might end up with a roster full of good submissions that consist entirely of old men in armor or anime swordsmen. Which is not that important, but still.
And so on.

Though, I suppose we can do it like this...
I can crop out all the really noteworthy ones in the end and sort them by categories... categories like "villain" and "genius" and "artist", or whatever seems best in the end. Maybe a "WTF" category, if you want.
That might give us a decent number of candidates...

Holy crap, you thought of everything, didn't you! Very well done!
I concur.

That's it.
Since everyone seems to like getting rid of the old system, just do what you like, man. Since everyone will have a certain say in the final result, we'll make sure that enough of your valuable contributions will show up in the roster, but not too many to block out other contributors. And I'm certainly interested in that original character of yours.

SamusLord

Smash Cadet
Not pointing my beam to the back of your head &gt;
Edin Notn
This is a creation of mine I made not a while back. Yes, eden is spelled edin purposely. He is a young warrior about the age of 17. He comes from a universe parallel to the smash bros. universe, and the rest of the nintendo universes. I'll try to explain the dark history of his world.

history
-The world was created to be balanced, with a realm of darkness and light. To contain the power of these realms, six relics were created, three shards of light, and three of darkness. In the beginning, there were only two races: The nintendians(nin-ten-zhans), in the realm of light, called overspace, and the Subspacians(sub-spase-shuns), in the realm of dark, subspace. The two realms always tried to keep at peace, using many ambassadors. One of which, called Primonik(pr-ee-mone-ick), was never a fan of this peace. He was a very greedy, and envious subspacian, despising the nintendians for their overly-boastful and overly-confident ways. They always seemed to outdo Subspace in all technologies and development. Ambassadors of that time were always the most powerful of their species, and
intelligent. He had no trouble stealing secrets of the nintendians subtly over many years. He slowly began to form a cult, called the children of darkness. They conspired against the realm of light, and planned a way to destroy them. One day they attacked the Nintendians. The light creatures retaliated, but it only stirred the wrath of the remaining peaceful subspacians, and began the great war of the realms.

-Many years later, there are several worlds in the universe, and there are still many battles
between darkness and light, and there are few nindendians or subspacians left, and mostly only their split off races inherited the bulk of the worlds. During the past wars, soldiers of light used magic-powered exo-skeleton armors that feed off power from the three light crystals over great distances. Only one known piece of one of these armors remain, and it belongs to a lone nintendian named Dine(d-ee-n). However, this one actually contains one of the light crystals.

-Though many worlds of light have their own problems, and haven't knowledge of other worlds, the whole of the universe is losing the war to darkness. Eventually, the subspacians launched a final assault on the beings of light. The dark beings had begun the forging of a weapon out of the three dark crystals, which could easily conquer the light. The area of forging was a shrine in-between the two realms. To help resist the threat, Dine rallied 12 heroes from 8 worlds. They faced an army and the gates of light and darkness and the shrine. Primonik(subspacians and nintendians can live tens of thousands of years btw), using a dark magic sealed the beings and all their powers, in 12 stone statues. Dine, however survived to face the subspacian leader. The dark weapons were created, in the form of three red kunai. In a fierce battle, Dine smashed them at the cost of his life. The dark spell that destroyed him was so powerful it created the first space bomb, destroying much of the universe, and bringing it into subspace. 12 warlords of light and their followers gathered the shattered remains of their 12 homeworlds and escaped to a remote section of overspace, and constructed a new world, and decided to not tell their offspring the horrors of the dark beings.
-meanwhile, Primonik's dark spell destabilized his being, and he became a dark purple gas that would fade soon without a vessel. Using his stolen Nintendian technology, he built a metal exoskeleton, and began his search for the shards of his dark blades. Other subspacians began adopting these new armors. However, in this way they evolved to posses the same gas-form inside their new robotic bodies. In honor of their master, they became known as the primid.
Recently
a young man named Edin, who lived in the new world, found a meteor that crashed into a field near his home town. It seemed to be an armored gauntlet. Putting it on, he found he could not take it off. The elder of his village told him of its power, and that Edin is to realize his great destiny. Edin now travels his world searching for pieces of ancient stones that hold great power, power enough to repel the great threat of dark robotic beings that have begun to infect his world, lead by a robotic being bearing two red kunai, going by the name ancient minister.

Samuslord:*whew*

Now a bit about him. He is kind hearted, but can get easily angered. He holds great disdain for any injustice, and will stupidly throw himself in the fray to fight it at any cost. He is, however very smart when he needs to be, and quickwitted in battle. Along with his gauntlet, he wields a unique blade. It takes on four forms. The first is a punching weapon that can also sort of work like a giant pair of scissors. Which leads to the second form, the closed scissors. Third is a two-ended sword-staff. Fourth is a v-shape attached to his gauntlet. The blade is actually part of the glove, connected by a magic chain.
pic: coming soon(printers scanner's not working XI)
Moveset:

Specials
B(Illuminaris): merely pressing b will simply cause a small, bright yellow explosion in front of you. It should cause about five% damage. Holding the button will make a target instantly make a target appear. Moving the control stick will spread out up to five targets, depending on how long the charge is kept. This charge cannot be kept for later, works like marth's, and lasts up to three seconds. The harder the control stick is pressed, the more spread the targets are. Targets may be stacked, causing a maximum of 25% damage, with a great knockback. Once b is released, or a charge is completed, each target will burst into bright yellow explosions of a small size, which each cause 5%. The more the targets are stacked, the larger the blast.
B forward(dark shatter): Edin will slash upward with his sword, leaping a very short distance into the air, if used on the ground. Then, he will flip with a kick, within 2 seconds. The result is a wall of light about as tall as he pushing forward. It causes 10% to anyone who touches it. His slash-kick combo does 15%. If used in the air, he will slash and flip where he is with no elevation, nor de-elevation, and produce the wall in mid-air.
down B(Repel): A quick shield that deals 3% damage appears for one second. It sends foes far away, but there is quite some lag to edin afterward.
Up B(Shining edge): Following a jump slash that propels him in the air, Edin will spin quickly with a slash to send foes forward. The jump does 7%, and the spin 13% damage.

Standard:
A-a-a: in the dual end sword form, edin hits the foe with a downward slash, followed by an upward, then a spinning slash that can be held (by holding the third a tap) for a second or two.
smash forward A: in between slow and fast, the blade in closed punching form is reeled from being dragged behind Edin into the foe, then opens to blast them away.
smash down A: a quick hop is along with spinning his double-ended sword below hits foes and keeps Edin aloft for a second or two.
smash up A: The blade stars in punch form. Edin punches up, and at the peak of the upward punch the blade becomes a double ended sword, being held horizontaly, and unleashes a small blast of light energy.

grapple
The punch-form blade closes on the foe.

forward: a blast of light launches the foe.
down: The foe is slammed on the ground in front of Edin, and the momentum is used to leap forward, eliminating a counter.
up: The foe is thrown up a few inches above Edin, before being "snipped" by the "scissor" like blades closing, sending him far in the air.
back: Edin jumps 360 degrees in the air horizontally, sending the foe flying backward in the middle of said jump.

stats:
power:****
His B attack is pretty good, but otherwise he's not so strong.
speed:****
Very quick, Edin is. He can run a tad slower than fox or falco.
jump: ***
nothing special here...
weight: **1/2
quite light, and can stay in the air for a bit.
traction: ***
speedy, but he can handle himself.
size: ***
not all that huge...
recovery: ***1/2
meh. a jump, a jump, a simple up B. No tricks here.
range: ***1/2
Dark shatter and illuminaris have a good range, his other attacks be melee.

misc:
entry: a beam of light shoots down, and edin materializes within it.
costumes: coming soon, but not as soon as pics.
(ow, my wrists hurt:ohwell:)

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Newcomer: Kenji

(no pic, sorry :()

Kenji is an Immortal, a spirit being created at the dawn of the Universe.
However, he maintains the appearance of an youthful man with long silver hair and silver eyes.
His main interest is that of increasing his own power and proving himself as the best, and what better place to do that then here?

He joins this fight with his weapon, The Metal Shift.
It's base form is that of a pool of liqiud metal, but it has the ability to shift into any form. As such, it makes a versatile and very powerful weapon.

On to stats.

Power = ****
What, you though he was going to be overpowered? No, but a 4 should work.
Movement Speed = ***1/2
Not too fast, and not too slow
Attack Speed = ***3/4
His attacks don't take that long to come out.
Weight = ***1/2
Does he weigh more than an overweight Italian plumber? Yep.
Jump = ***+Glide
It's just average, but he has a unique glide
Floatiness = ****
Wearing a cloak makes him catch more air, making him stay in the air longer
Traction = *****
No WDs for him
Size = ***1/2
Kenji's pretty tall (~6ft), but he's not very big, so I think a 3.5 should work
Recovery = ****
Fair, Uair, ^B and he has tether recovery
Range = ****
Pretty much all of Kenji's attacks have a disjointed hitbox, so his range is improved.

Special Characteristics
1. Walljumping/Wallrunning/Wallclinging
Kenji can do all three.
Wallrunning is a simple addition.
For any character that can do it, when you run into a wall...
*inesrt pic here*
...You run up it instead of stopping!
Jump off by tapping the opposite direction...
*insert pic here*
...or, for Kenji, just release the input to fall to the ground.

2. Four types of Gliding
Kenji has three four gliding mechanisms, and the one that's used depends on your input.

Holding down X will cause Kenji to levitate, much like Peach's float.
This is the only glide where he can attack foes as well and his gliding attack is a Barrel Roll

Holding down X and Up+Over will cause Kenji...
*insert pic here*
...to pull out an umbrella to slow his descent!
*insert pic*
It seems like ranged attacks don't hit him, either!

Holding down X and Over will cause Kenji to create a mini platform and move around on that.
If Kenji jumps off or is forced off, the platform vanishes.

Holding down X and Over+Down will cause Kenji to fly on a hang glider.
It dips slightly down at the start, and levels out to go straight.

3. Aerodynamics
I don't know if this is because of his outfit or something, but it seems like DI has a significantly greater effect on Kenji's aerial mobility than most of the other characters here.
Interesting...does this mean you'll survive longer?

4. Turnaround Grab
Hit the control stick and the c-stick in the opposite direction while pressing Z to grab backwards.
Good for mindgames!

Entrance = A large cloud of smoke appears, which condenses and forms into Kenji

Jab: Knives: Kenji does rapid jabs with two knives
1% per hit
Dash Attack: Flying kick (Spiked Boots): Don't do anything stupid, like go flying off the edge, with this move.
10%

Shield: The Metal Shift transforms into two shields attached to Kenji's arms.
Get-up Attack: Halberd: Kenji spins a halberd around to keep opponents away
1% per hit, 10 hits
Ledge (<100%): Maul: Kenji smashes anything in front of him with a maul
15%
Ledge (100%+): Pike: Kenji jabs forwards with a pike, keeping enemies away
5%

Ftilit: Sword: A simple sword slice
6%; Tipper = 9%
Dtilt: Kaiser blade: Kenji points down the Metal Shift, now a Kaiser blade, and shoves it forwards on the ground, pointed edge out.
It has an odd effect of knocking opponents at you.
9%
Utilt: Trench knife: Kenji slashes up with a trench knife
5%; Tipper = 10%

Fsmash: Shatter (Mace)
Metal Shift turns into a mace, which Kenji swings at the opponent. It does maximum damage at the center of the mace.
14% normal, 21% sweetspotted; Full charge = 15%/25%
Dsmash: Giant Hammer
Kenji crouches down and swings a giant Hammer around him a few times.
Hitting the opponent with the tip makes them bounce off and get sent flying.
If they get knocked into the center, they get sucked in and take massive damage.
Center = 15 hits, 1% per hit; Full charge: 20 hits
Edge = 15%; Full charge: 21%
Usmash: Crossbow
Metal Shift turns into a crossbow and Kenji fires upwards. Max charge = 3 shots
2% per shot; Fully charged: 6% per shot

Nair: Axe: Kenji swings twice with an axe
5% per hit; Tipper = 7% per hit
Fair: Katana: Kenji dashes and slices with a katana. If it connents, Kenji and the opponent freeze for 1 second, Kenji will keep moving like normal and the opponent gets sent directly up.
10%
Bair: Twin daggers: Kenji stabs behind him with two daggers. Fast, but weak.
3%; Tipper = 6%
Uair: Spin (Bo Staff): Self-explanatory
7 hits, 2% per hit; Center hit = 4% per hit
Dair: Stomp (Spiked Boots): Self-explantory spike
15%
Zair: Kenji flicks out the tether whip for a bit of damage
5%

Grab: Chain Whip
The Metal Shift turns into a chain whip and Kenji swings it forwards to grab opponents.
Kenji will not pull in opponents caught in a distance, however.
To make up for this Kenji has an Neutral Throw, which is done by pressing either A or Z
Nthrow: Kenji twists his wrist causing the opponent to spin in place, and fall to the ground.
5%
Fthrow: Kenjis pulls in the opponent, then the whip turns into a Hammer and Kenji bashes the opponent
10%
Bthrow: Kenji swings his opponent behind him. Has the same effect as the Nthrow
7%
Dthrow: Kenji pulls down and his opponent is thrown to the ground and dragged towards you.
5%
Uthrow: Kenji flicks his wrist and the opponent gets sent way up
6%

B: Mystic Punch (Spiked Gauntlets)
Kenjis pulls back his right fist, covers it with the Metal Shift and punches.
It's absurdly powerful...but it's slow. And laggy.
25%

>B: Ballista (on the ground)
The Metal Shift transforms into a ballista!
Hold down B to charge up the shot, and release when you're ready to fire.
The ballista's size helps keep opponents away from you, but it can also make it worthless on smaller opponents.
14% - 30% (Full charge)

>B: Mysticarrow (in the air)
Kenji fires an arrow from his bow
While much weaker than the ballista, it's much faster and has much less lag on it
Charging it increases damage and distance traveled
2% - 10%

^B: Shuttle (Nunchaku)
Kenji slams the nunchaku in an upards swing, knocking opponents up.
Kenji then jumps up, swings the nunchaku up a few more times and then strikes the opponent down.
Charging this attack creates more up swings.
No charge (1 hit) = 5%; Tipper = 7%
Full charge (6 hits) = 30%; Tipper = 42%

VB: Smoke Teleport
Kenji disappears in a explosion of smoke! (DISCLAIMER: The "explosion" does no damage, but stuns nearby opponents)
The smoke then rushes in a direction and reforms into Kenji.
You can't attack directly out of it, but it has good range.

FS: Mystic
Whenever Kenji grabs a Smash Ball...
*pic*
Wait, did he just teleport off-screen?
*pic*
What? Where did all this smoke come from?
*pic*
ARRRRRRRGH!

Anyway...
Whenever he gets a Smash Ball, he teleports off screen
Immediately afterwards, smoke starts pouring in off the sides of the screen.
Then, a whirlwind of smoke spawns in the middle of the stage!
*pic*
Oh dear.

It does massive damage (~85%) and traps in opponents...
*pic*
Or not?
It looks like you can escape if you DI out while in its outer edges.
Anyway, after a few seconds the storm's rampage ends and...
*pic*
...it explodes!
It has been estimated that there is a 99% chance the explosion will kill you.

And after the explosion, Kenji reappears from the background...
*pic*
...in a hot air balloon!?
He jumps out, ready to get back into the fight!

Taunts
Side: "STOP!" Kenji holds his right palm out
Up: "What's that?" He looks directly up
Down: "REST! REST!" A bored Kenji falls asleep. Best taunt ever.
Also, you can attack out of it.

Victory Poses
1. A sleeping Kenji wakes up and flips into a pose
2. Goes into a meditative pose
3. Shows off his weapon skills for a second or two

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
This character is one of my own. He was the star of a web comic and a game, both hosted on Cyberjunkiez.com. Cyberjunkiez: the Game was a hand-animated (literally, drawn on tracing paper), side scrolling shooter with four levels. Its premise was that Cyberjunkiez.com had been infected with a virus by the Smiley Face Hacker, and it was up to our hero, the Cyberjunkie, to enter cyberspace, purge the website, beat up the Hacker, and set things right in general. The website has since changed hands, and neither the comic nor the game are still hosted anywhere. But the legacy of the Cyberjunkie lives on.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Cyberjunkie
He’s a fellow named Mervin McNervin, who got addicted to the internet to such a high degree that he made it his mission to navigate every single website there is. Until late one night, during a terrible thunderstorm, he came to the edge of the internet, the last website: Cyberjunkiez.com. In joy he pressed his face to the monitor, but at that moment, lightning struck his house. In an instant, man and machine were merged into one, the ultimate slacker, the Cyberjunkie.

CJ, as he’s known, wears a white t-shirt emblazoned with those initials, as well as a pair of khaki shorts and white tennis shoes. His only remarkable feature is that he’s got a CRT computer monitor permanently grafted to the spot on his neck where his head used to be. He’s lazy. It’s part of the job description. But in times of need he will stand and fight for his right to surf the web. Thanks to his accident, he has powers over the internet, and can transfer his mind into cyberspace at will. However, in real life or online, he is restricted to using his weapons, a baseball bat and a gun-like taser that comes in four forms: short-range, sniper, multishot and The Big One.

The Cyberjunkie enters the Brawl.

CJ’s taser arsenal. Top left: Short Range. Top right: Sniper. Bottom left: Multi-shot. Bottom right: the Big One.

A Attacks

A: CJ slaps with an open right hand.

AA: CJ slaps again with the back of his hand.

> Tilt A: CJ throws a right jab.

V Tilt A: CJ kicks high from a crouch. Has the same hitbox as his > Tilt A.

^ Tilt A: CJ turns and swings his bat from the foreground, over his head, and into the background. CJ used this attack in Cyberjunkiez: the Game to ward off the Spyware boss.

> Smash A: CJ winds back with his sniper taser, an electrified rod, and swings it like Ness’s bat. If the opponent is struck by the rod, they will take several weak hits. If the rod barely misses, the opponent will take one huge jolt and go flying away.

V Smash A: CJ points his multishot taser straight down at the ground and fires. Three bolts of electricity come out, one straight down and the other two at 45 degree angles from straight down. When the bolts touch the ground, they explode into arcs of electricity which remain in place for a second, damaging anyone who touches them for multiple weak hits. This attack can be aimed so that a bolt goes over an edge, in which case it behaves much like Pikachu’s neutral B move when it is used in a similar way.

^ Smash A: This works much like his ^ Tilt A. It has much more exaggerated movement, though, and he jumps a short distance straight up as he swings.

Aerial Attacks

A: CJ kicks forward. Much like Neo, he knows kung fu.

> A: CJ holds his short range taser out in front of him. Anything that touches it takes multiple weak hits.

< A: CJ whirls around with baseball bat in hand, lashing out behind him.

V A: A one-footed stomp. This is a weak meteor smash.

^A: CJ points his short range taser up in the air. Same effect as > A.

Throws

Grab: CJ grabs his opponent by the shirt/neck with both hands and yanks them toward him.

Grab Attack: CJ delivers a vicious kick to the shins.

> Throw: CJ tosses the opponent in the air, then crouches and holds his bat at his hip as if it were a sheathed samurai sword. In one motion he swings it so it points forward, where it connects with the enemy, and then he reverses his movement and puts it back. This is his most powerful throw. He used this attack in Cyberjunkiez: the Game to repel the attacks of his arch-nemesis, the Hacker.

< Throw: CJ tosses his opponent over his head and behind his back, and when they descend, he draws from the hip and zaps them with the short range taser, which launches them.

V Throw: CJ throws his opponent to the ground, kneels on their back and applies the short range taser. Minimal knockback.

^ Throw: CJ tosses his foe lightly upward, then backflip kicks them at the apex of their flight.

B Moves

B: Hack – CJ holds out his hand, palm facing forward. If he touches an opponent, that opponent will lag, and freeze in time for three seconds. During this time CJ, and anyone else, is free to do whatever they want to the stunned foe. Button mashing will not shorten the duration. However, no attack made on a lagging person will move them one inch from their position; it will just increase their damage. People who have been lagged are invincible to it for 5 seconds after exiting the state, and if CJ misses with the attack, then he is the one who lags. CJ used this ability in his comics to attempt to access a Chinese web server. It backfired.

> B: Taser Shot – CJ draws his short range taser and fires a bolt of electricity. This move can be charged by holding the B button down. A charged shot with travel farther and do more damage. This attack has more similarity to Link’s bow than to Samus’ charge shot. This was CJ’s primary method of attack in Cyberjunkiez: the Game.

> Smash B: The Big One – CJ draws The Big One, a taser the size of his own body. It takes longer to fully charge than the short range taser, and has even less range, but when fired it looses a massive bolt of electricity that hits all opponents in its path multiple times. High killing power when fully charged. Walls do not stop this attack. In Cyberjunkiez: the Game, if CJ managed to find all three battery power-ups in a level, his taser would turn into this screen-obliterating behemoth.

V B: Wrath of the Net – CJ kneels, and a swarm of tiny green circles appears zipping around him. This attack does little damage, but sets up juggles and has good range. This ability was animated for Cyberjunkiez: the Game, but was ultimately removed due to time constraints.

^ B: Web Surfer – CJ rides a hoverboard diagonally skyward. He can control the direction of his climb, but cannot avoid going up. If he touches a wall or opponent, the board will explode and do damage, and in so doing cease to exist. CJ used this ability in the final level of Cyberjunkiez: the Game.

Final Smash

Antivirus
Below the stage, a shape forms from lines and polygons. It is a yellow ship with a massive cannon pointing straight up. CJ jumps in through a hatch on the top, and for the next 15 seconds, he can pilot it left and right below the stage, firing fully charged Big One bolts of electricity upward through the whole stage at will. When the attack is over, the ship explodes, launching CJ back onto the stage. CJ used the Antivirus ship in his battle against the Worm boss.

Taunts

^ Taunt: CJ punches at the air a few times.
> Taunt: CJ puts his hands on his hips and looks off into the distance.
V Taunt: CJ’s head shorts out and sprouts a plume of smoke. He hits it a few times and it flickers back on.

Victory Poses

Pose 1: CJ is wearing a red cape, which blows dramatically in the wind. He puts his hands on his hips and looks off into the distance. This is the pose he took when he first became the Cyberjunkie in the comics.
Pose 2: CJ twirls his short range taser on its trigger guard, like a pistol, and jams it into its holster.
Pose 3: CJ is standing on a pop-up ad with one foot up, like a big game hunter posing on top of a kill. He rests his bat across his shoulders with his right hand and gives a thumbs up with his left hand.

Kirby Hat

Kirby wears CJ’s monitor, with holes cut out for his arms and feet.

Entrance

CJ rides in on his hoverboard and dismounts.

Item

Battery: This power-up was used in the game to transform CJ’s taser between its many forms, from the basic short range, to the sniper, to the multishot, and finally to The Big One. In Brawl, picking this item up will temporarily double the speed of projectile attacks. It will explode after a few seconds, though, so throw it at someone you don’t like once you’ve finished using it.

RWB

Smash Ace
I will try and make a rating post, thus giving some help, perhaps? I won't rate my own, as I am afraid to give my own chars high points and thus be biased, and might end up giving them less than they deserve. I only rate the chars currently in.

Also, I have two chars in the works. ;)

One of them is a plain-out powerhouse with pretty lacking speed, but crazy reach and really amazing power, and a number of projectiles. Not to mention he makes Bowser look small!

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
...****, Kelsi's been voted off the island. Oh, well. I suppose it was BOUND to happen.

Maybe my new character will be able to triumph...

The arrival of the King of NintendoLand...
Cena

Art by Nat.
For more information about Cena and NintendoLand, log on to http://nlandproductions.blogspot.com.​

Alexander Cena II (born August 27th, 1984 in New City (Present Day NintendoLand)), more commonly refered to by his surname, Cena, is the current king of NintendoLand, as well as an former American Professional Wrestler, most famous for his work for WWE's SmackDown! brand.
"Cena"
Born: 8.27.84 (Age in Continuity: 24)
Died: 8.24.84 (returned to life), 6.19.07 (was shortly thereafter revived)
Race: Human
Special abilities: Mercury Adept, Wizard
not being attacked by people
Dislikes: Evil
Family: Alex Cena I (father: missing - presumed dead)
Erika Cena (mother: missing - presumed dead)​
Katarina "Sindel" Cena (wife)​
Jason Sindel (father-in-law: disowned)​
Eliza Sindel (mother-in-law: deceased)​
Pikachu [NintendoLand] (wife's paternal figure)
Weapon Style: Twin Swords
Weapon Names: <Nameless as of 04.1608>
Dicipline: Mercury Sword Style/Ring of Honor-Bred Wrestling Style​
History
Cena's parents, Alex and Erika Cena, were employees of The Sindel Corporation, the leading military science firm at the time. When Cena was only 6 years of age, the Cenas were put on a project involving the creation of bio-weaponry. When they made a breakthrough, the Cenas, under the advisement of Eliza Sindel, the CEO's wife, decided to announce their findings to the press. Before they could do so, however, Alex and Erika Cena went missing. They were never found, and young Cena was orphaned.

Living Alone
Even then, Cena had acquired his mother's determination and his father's logic. The son of a witch and a normal human which traces of Adept blood within him, Cena inherited their abilities as well: the magic wielded by his mother, and the Water manipulation and healing that his father spoke of. He was too young to harness this power, however, so he was not able to fend for himself.

As a result, the orphan was shipped off to home after home, having no known living relatives. Cena hated every single one of his foster families, so he constantly ran away, but was caught and turned to another home every time; this continued until one day, the director of police decided to let Cena go, saying that "he'll turn out fine".

Cena drifted all over the city, never staying too close to anyone. During this time, as a token of respect to his parents, who valued education, he tutored himself on several grade school subjects up to a 6th Grade level by age 9. He knew, however, that a proper education required proper learning environment, so he decided to settle down, and through dubious means, bought a house and enrolled in the local public school, New City Elementary.

The Teenage Years: Mia Hansen and the Adepts
One day, during recess, a bully people had nicknamed "Carts" because of her habit of pushing her hapless victims into shopping carts, was picking on a girl named Mia Hansen, someone who, Cena gathered, had few friends and was picked on. After the childish tiff was resolved and Carts's group of "followers" left with her, only Cena remained to comfort Mia. By this time, Cena hade gained some measure of control over his healing skills, and he healed Mia, who, he was surprised to hear, was also a Mercury Adept, albeit a fullblooded one. The two quickly became friends.

Years passed without much incident. When the pair reached their 8th grade, they met several other Adepts of all types: Felix Navarro and Isaac Sanders (Venus Adepts), Jenna Navarro and Garet Lawson (Mars Adepts), Sheba Mason and Ivan Smith (Jupiter Adepts), and Piers "Perry" McGovern (another Mercury Adpet). The group, isolated because of their strange powers, formed a sort of clique, calling themselves "The Adepts". Of them all, Isaac, Mia, and Cena were the most prominent sub-group, although Mia and Isaac never got along. This friendship continued during Highschool, and was strengthend when Cena accompanied the rest to resolve matters in the world of the adepts, Weyard.

The Birth of Persephone
One night in 2000, Cena and Mia were returning to Cena's house from an outing when it was discovered that the entire Poor Housing District in which Cena lived was being drowned in flames. The arsonist was a being known as Persephone, an entity caused by TIPS, a syndrome created if a human is given infinite potential by a higher being. The entity was housed in the body of Cena's future wife and friend Katarina Sindel.

Cena lost everything in the blaze. He was housed by the Hansen's at their house until he could find a way to acquire his own place again, but the shock of losing all of the memories of his parents (albums, journals, etc.) was great.

Zelda
Cena dedicated himself to his studies. In his junior year, he wrote a paper on the importance of all creatures in society, in response to the recent War of Twilight in the world of Hyrule. The paper earned merits, enough to be noticed by the Hyrule Royal Council for Equality and its chair, the Princess Zelda. During the meeting, the young Cena developed an interest in the Princess, one that she did not share at the time. She did invite Cena to dinner at her castle, where the two developed a bond of friendship.

Over time, the bond grew to even surpass that of Cena and Hansen. Love seemed inevitable, so Cena asked the princess to the Junior Prom, an invitation she accepted.

At prom, Zelda and Cena shared their first kiss and officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. This caused a lot of media attention, forcing Cena into a limelight he had not expected.

During summer, however, Zelda's lifestyle and Cena's attitude eventually forced the two apart. However, they chose to continue their friendship, which continues to this day.

High School's End
Cena continued to hang with Sanders and Hansen, but the relationship between Hansen and Sanders began deteriorating, ending in a loud row that caused Sanders to leave the group forever.

Senior Year came with pleasant surprises; Hansen was elected to be class valedictorian, which Cena congratulated. It was around this time that Cena began to show feelings for Hansen, of which she did not return at the time. Despite this, Cena and Hansen were each other's dates for the Senior Prom, of which they were elected King and Queen. During this prom, Sanders, now a more sophisticated and business-savy individual, nailed the coffin shut on his friendship with Hansen by distributing gratuitous pictures that were photoshoped to look like Hansen. The ensuing fight between Cena and Sanders was only broken apart by security. Somehow (Cena later speculated that money was involved), Sanders avoided expulsion, and graduated alongside his peers in 2002.

From Jober to Champion to King
Cena began taking online courses in Video Game Design and Video Game Universal History in 2002, leaving him with enough spare time to begin training for a career in Professional Wrestling, one of his many interests. Hansen, also a fan, consented to be his valet, and in late 2002, he made his Ring Of Honor debut. During his ROH run, he became a 2-time ROH Pure Champion, but was never able to reach the World Championship. Cena and Hansen also met Juliet Butler in ROH, and the three became fast friends. Cena and Hansen left ROH in late 2003, and shortly thereafter he signed with World Wrestling Entertainment, where he enjoyed success as a 3-time United States Champion and a 1-time WWE Champion.

Hansen's boyfriend at the time, a fellow Superstar named Edge, cheated on her with another WWE Diva, Lita, so the relationship ended; Cena conforted Hansen, and the two began dating. However, because of the real-life controversy involving Cena, Hansen, and Lita's ex Matt Hardy, the three were released from their contracts in the summer of 2005.

In the fall of 2005, Cena and Hansen met Katarina Sindel and her friend Pikachu at a ceremony to crown the monarch of the new provence of NintendoLand. They decided, as a joke, to nominate Cena and Sindel as King and Queen because the odds that they'd be chosen were impossible. The official candidates were murdered in a terrorist attack, however, so by default, Cena and Sindel were named King and Queen.

Death of an Angel
Life as king, however, was not as easy as it sounded - while he and Sindel were simply figureheads with no direct infulence on the democracy of NintendoLand, he still had to deal with all of the problems in the kingdom. During one such conflict, Mia (who had started falling for TV personality Morgan Webb, another woman), broke up with him; Cena, however, accepted that this was the end, for he, too, had started having feelings for someone else - Sindel.

Immediately afterwards, Hansen was captured by a villain named Slade Wilson, who infected her with a disease called the Mercurious Kiss - a psychological ailment which deludes ones who are surrounded with jealousy (however subtle). Near the same time, Cena was asked to be the guest of honor at the newly renamed NintendoLand High's 2007 Prom, and he set up a blind date with Sindel, who was surprised to see that her date (set up by Zelda) was her best friend. The two enjoyed a pleasant evening, and Cena finally confessed his feelings for Sindel, who did not return them. She did, however, accept dating Cena, and their relationship began.

The night took a downward spiral afterward, however, when Hansen (another guest at the prom), already deluded by the MK (and heavily drunk) began a fight with Pikachu, who was spying on Sindel. The resulting fight caused the destruction of most of the Prom building.

A few months later, Hansen once again reappeared, this time directly attempting to kill Sindel. This battle spilt to Morgan Webb's appartment complex, and at the resulted Battle of Webb, Mia and Blair Butler (Webb's former lover) fought Pikachu, who incapacitated Mia. This was enough to snap her out of the MK's influence, and she asked Cena to euthanize her to prevent any deaths caused by her insanity. Cena complied, and Mia died in his arms. At her funeral, Cena prevented yet another travesty; Morgan Webb (who was in love with Hansen) nearly commited suicide, but Cena and Pikachu's timely action prevented this.

A Cena from Another Dimension
After Hansen's death, Cena was conforted by Sindel, and the two became closer and closer, eventually falling into mutual love.

In the summer of 2007, Cena and Sindel decided to take their first vacation alone (Pikachu had been envited to a tournament in Kanto, and he left to aliviate the heartbreak of his former love life). The two took to Accapulco, Mexico, where the happy couple had a good time. All was not happy, though; Alex and Alexis, the terrorist duo that had inadvertenly crowned them king and queen at the ceremony 2 years previously, returned to finish the job. They failed, however, but revealed that Pikachu's invitation was a trap, and that he was missing. Alexis, the whip of the two, was left for dead by the vindictive Alex.

Pikachu returned, however, but shortly afterwards, Sindel was kidnapped by Alex; Alex negotiated to Cena for an exchange - Sindel for Alexis, who had been detained by Cena. The exchange would occur at Azkaban, the wizarding prison.

Alex's motives were revealed at the resulting Battle of Azkaban; Alex was an Alex Cena from an alternate dimension; in his dimension, Sindel (his wife) was murdered at the hands of protestors (the two were political advisors). As a result of dementia, Alex deluded himself into killing all of the Cenas and Sindels of every dimension to end any suffering that they would be dealt with in the future. during this battle, Alex kills Cena, but after being reconciled by the ghosts of his wife and all of his victims, Alex commited suicide and Cena was revived. Mia returned at this time, now a lower-level angel.

Cena's life became less complicated for a time afterwards; the most complicated thing he had to do was help the witch, Alexis (now on the side of good) train to re-take her Auror's Exam. However, Alexis's past caught up to her, Cena, and the rest of the group had to deal with the Chicago Mob, led by Jon Spiro. In the resulting fight, Cena was hit with a memory charm and lost his memory for a period of time. Sindel and Pikachu's combined efforts (plus a little shock) helped him regain his memories.

Persephone - The War of Twilight
Cena's love for Sindel finally gave him incentive to ask for her hand in marraige. Before he could, howeber, Persephone, the entity within Sindel that was thought to have been dormant for years, overshadowed Sindel's body, and Cena inadvertenly proposed to Persephone instead of Sindel. Shortly afterwards, Persephone made her presence known, leading an army with The Traitor, a legendary zambatou-like weapon of dark power. Cena countered with an army of his own.

During the proceeding war, Persephone played mind games with Cena by burning down the Poor Housing district once again and psychologically torturing Cena through his dreams. Cena, with the help of Kirby, managed to capture Persephone and interogate her - through this, Cena learned that Persephone's one weakness is her jealousy of the real Sindel as opposed to the "carbon copy" she was. She managed to escape, however, officially declaring war on NintendoLand.

After recieving the go-ahead from The Council, Cena and his warriors battled Persephone's Army at the foot of her Castle at the Battle at Twilight's End. Persephone and Cena battled in a special arena outside the reach of all help. Their fight was brutal, but Cena gained the upper hand when he broke into her mind, helping Sindel free herself from Persephone's influence. This was too little, though, so Sindel asked Cena to kill her physically, saying that it was the only way to destroy Persephone. Before her death, Sindel told Cena the answer to his proposal; "Yes."

Back in real life, Cena killed Persephone with Avada Kedavra. Sindel, along with Persephone, were dead. A trial in heaven, where Sindel was represented by Hansen, enabled Sindel to return to life, and caused Persephone to be sentenced to eternity in hell.

For months afterwards, Sindel experienced night-terrors, so Cena and Pikachu spent countless hours comforting her at night.

Wedding Woes
Cena once again asked for Sindel's hand in marraige a few months later; Sindel happily accepted. The proposal was witnessed by Jason Sindel, president, CEO, Chairman, and Founder of The Sindel Corporation, and Sindel's father. The day afterwards, Sindel was taken into custody by her father. Cena and Pikachu contacted and met Mr. Sindel at his manor, and it was discovered that his plan was to marry her off to Isaac Sanders, who had been the diciple of Mr. Sindel for years. As they left, Sindel (having escaped her father's custody) fled with Cena and Pikachu to the Theatre that Sindel and Pikachu had owned before Sindel was crowned queen. All was for naught, however, and the group was captured shortly thereafter.

Alexis posted bail for the group, however, and the trial date was set for the following week, with Yoshi (a respectable retired politician and friend of Pikachu's) representing them. Sanders returned, wishing to mend broken bridges. He testified at the trial, along with Cena, Pikachu, Mr. Sindel, and Sindel, where Cena and Pikachu were found innocent of all charges, and Mr Sindel was immediately put on trial for murder (he was suspected of killing both his wife and Cena's parents).

Life returned to normal, but not without some bumps and bruises. First, Cena had to deal with Sindel and her photoshoot for Maxim. Then, Alexis, having fallen for him because of his philanthropy towards her and his physical resemblence to Alex, spikes his soda with love potion, nearly ending his relationship and engagement with Sindel.

Jason returned before long, but with strange psychic powers; his cell mate had been Mewtwo, who, upon learning that they had common enemies, transfered his powers over to Mr. Sindel upon his death. Of course, even with his power, he was defeated easily by Cena.

On the day of the wedding, Jason once again returned, and fought both Cena and Sindel: Cena at the ceremony and Sindel at the reception. Sindel was the one that dealt the most damage to him, leaving him nearly braindead; had Cena not stopped her vengeful self, she would have surely killed her father.

Their journey to marraige over, Cena and Sindel enjoyed a honeymoon in Hawaii.

Slade
Upon their return to NintendoLand, Cena was outraged to hear that Slade Wilson, an notorious villain known for his work in the San Francisco Bay-area and his conflicts with the Teen Titans, had supposedly returned from the dead and was making his way toward NintendoLand. The rest only viewed him as a small threat, and brushed any speculation aside.

When returning from an outing, Cena was captured by Slade's henchmen, with Sindel sedated and left for dead; luckily, she was found by Alexis and Pikachu before anything could happen (apart from a mild case of hypothermia). Cena was brought before Slade, who wished Cena to be his apprentice. Cena refused, but Slade revealed his trump card - in the assault, Sindel had been injected with a virus that could cause her incredible pain - or instant death - on command. Slade's blackmail tactics were enough to turn Cena to a life of crime.

Separating himself from his wife and friends and denouncing his crown, Cena created a new persona for himself while confusing all of those close to him with his actions. Slade required him to prepare himself for a major crime - steal the three shards of the Triforce of Hyrule, which were on display in various museums around NintendoLand. With the assistance of one of Slade's generals, Gemini, Cena managed to steal the first shard, also severely injuring Pikachu (who, alongsinde Alexis and Isaac, were trying to stop him from taking the shards) in the process.

Eventually, Sindel's involvement at The Battle of Wisdom caused Cena to be returned to the side of good - Slade himself made his presence known and stole the shard himself. Cena, finally allying himself with his friends, rededicated himself to stopping Slade's crusade.

However, as Cena had denounced his crown, he was unable to return to the castle, so he returned to his old apartment. Slade sent Gemini to asume the shape of Sindel to seduce him and gain information on how to break into the castle, where the final shard was moved for protection. She nearly succeeded before the real Sindel came and fought the fake one (which, to Cena's rather embarassing pleasure, accidentally turned into an impromtu striptease), with the real Sindel emerging victorious. Gemini was spared, however, as Slade had found a way in.

Cena and Sindel spent the next evening together, believing the shard to be safe - this was for naught, as Slade managed to fight through security to recover the final shard and comlplete the Triforce. Cena then revealed his suspicions: Slade was planning to use his wish to create the "perfect" army with a perfect general - a revived Persephone. He also theorized that, like Ganondorf before him, Slade's wish would split the Triforce into three new shards for three new holders. Investigation yielded that Cena gained the Triforce of Courage, Slade the Triforce of Power, and Sindel that of Wisdom.

Cena and Sindel led the crew to Death Valley, where Slade's HQ was located. They were met by Gemini, who was a distraction, as Slade and Persephone set off to NintendoLand to take over the Council. Sindel easily dispacthed her, and the group quickly returned to NintendoLand. There, in the Council main hall, Cena quickly tried to attack Slade, but was impeded; Slade used the Triforce of Power to control Cena's dark side (the original evil of the War of Twilight). Sindel's intervention, however, prevented Cena from being fully controlled, and together with the goddess Din, Cena vanquished Slade.

Cena, using the slight boost in perception added by the Triforce of Courage, informed Sindel that she was pregnant with their first child, a fact that all were eager to celebrate.

<The story past this point is unclear, as it hasn't been written yet.>

MOVESET TIME!

Cena
Strength: 6/10
Agility: 9/10
Jump: 8/10
Weight: 7/10
Traction: 7/10
Recovery: 7/10
Falling: 8/10
Size: 7.5/10

Moveset (All Input assumes a player facing left)
Legend: Min - Minimal ..... Mod - Moderate ..... Maj - Major ..... KB - Knockback​
Specials
While Standing/While In Air B - Ice Missile
Damage: 2-17% (Min-Mod KB)
Cena concentrates (charge state) and shoots a spike of ice forward. Possible to hold. Holding increaces distance and damage.

While Standing/While In Air >(<)B - Artic Rush
Damage: 19% (Mod KB)
Cena pauses in midair (if WIA), and rushes forward, slashing left and right. Helpless state afterwards.

While Standing/While In Air ^B - Ice Spiral
Damage: 5%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 10% (Final Hit Mod KB)
Cena spins several times while slashing outwards, ice trails following. Multi-hit on contact. Helpless state afterwards.

While Standing VB - Megacool
Damage: 17-35% (Mod-Maj KB)
Cena summons spikes of ice all around him from the ground. Possible to hold. Holding increases distance and damage.

Standard Attacks
While Standing A, A, A, A - Cold Cut Combo
Damage: 3%, 3%, 5%, 5% (All Hits Min KB, Final Hit Mod KB)
Cena slashes twice with his right-handed sword, uppercuts with his left, spins, and slashes with his right.

While Dashing A - Cool Tornado
Damage: 5% (Min-Mod KB)
Cena dashes, jumps slightly off of the ground, spins, and slashes outwards in a spiral.

While Standing >(<)A - Epic Slash
Damage: 13% (Mod KB)
Cena slashes with both swords horizontally.

While Standing ^A - Epic Upper
Damage: 12-14% (Mod KB)
Cena slashes upwards with both Swords.

While Standing VA - Epic Lower
Damage: 11% (11%) (Mod KB)
Cena crouches and slashes both behind him and in front of him.

Smash Attacks (All are Possible to Hold)
While Standing Smash>(Smash<)A - Force of the Blizzard
Damage: 13-17%, 21-26% (Maj KB)
CS: Cena holds both blades behind him.
Cena slashes with his left blade, and then his right blade immedately afterwards.

While Standing Smash^A - Ice Scissor
Damage: 17-27% (Maj KB)
CS: Cena Holds both swords down to his sides.
Cena uppercuts with both blades, creating a scissor effect.

While Standing SmashVA - Icy Wind
Damage: 16-25% (Maj KB)
CS: Cena holds both blades down to his left.
Cena jumps and spins, slashing low with both blades on both sides.

Aerials
While in Air A - Mini-Spiral
Damage: 8-10% (Min-Mod KB)
Cena spins in mid-air, slashing outwards.

While in Air >A - Horizon Spiral
Damage: 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 2%, 5% (Min KB)
Cena lies horizontally in mid-air and spins, both blades at his sides.

While in Air <A - Spike Kick
Damage: 12-30% (Mod-Maj KB)
Cena kicks backwards, blades, pushed back by his feet. Major KB/Damage if tip hits

While in Air ^A - Silver Moon
Damage: 12-13% (Mod KB)
Cena backflips, kciking and slashing as he does.

While in Air VA - Glacier Divide
Damage: 13-17% (Meteor Smash, Hitbox Spike)
Cena slashes downards while flipping outwards. Meteor Smash. Spike if hit by middle of blades.

Grabs/Throws
During Grab State A - Powah Knee!
Damage: 1% (no KB)
Cena knees the opponent.

During Grab State > - Snapemare
Damage: 12%, Mod KB
Cena grabs the opponent's neck, spins, and throws them over his shoulder.

During Grab State < - Northern Lights
Damage: 15%, Mod KB
Cena puts his head under the opponent's arm, grabs them, and lifts them backwards.

During Grab State ^ - Monkey Flip
Damage: 12%, Mod KB
Cena flips the opponent upwards.

During Grab State V - GTS
Damage: 17%, Maj KB
Cena lifts the opponent onto his shoulders, lifts them, then dumps them on his uplifted knee.

FINAL SMASH: ABSOLUTE ZERO
Cena flies fordard, auto-targeting the opponent. As he flies past them, he drops, stands, and poses, as the opponent is plummeted by hundreds of ice needles, the final of which causes heavy KB.

Taunts
While Standing T^ - Cena puts away his swords for a second to do a cheesy generic anime peace sign pose.

While Standing T< (T>) - Cena puts away his swords for a second, pulls out one of his famous sandwiches, takes a bit, and says "Mmmm...turkey..."

While Standing Tv - Cena waves his hand forward before saying, "You're pretty good at this!"

Other Information
Entrance - A small explosion of ice occurs, and from the mist, Cena arrives in his fighting stance.

Win Poses
  • Cena waves his swords around before saying, "That was a great fight. You did well."
  • Cena says "Time for lunch!" before sitting down and eating a sandwich.
  • Cena stabs his swords into the ground before sighing and saying "I hope Sindel is proud..."

AltColors/Costume
The picture above is a little outdated. Cena actually has longer hair now, and he rarely ever wears anything that makes him seem like a king. In fact, if you saw him on the street, you wouldn't be able to tell him apart from the pedestrians!

His default costume is also his Blue Team Costume - a plain blue shirt with a pocket over the left breast, with a pair of black-camo cargo pants over him. His hair is almost shoulder-length and jet-black. His skin is slightly darker than fair, thanks to his dual Mexican/European background.

He has 5 other costumes...
  • His normal outfit, with a red shirt and brown camo pants...
  • ...one with a green shirt and white camo pants...
  • one with a white shirt and black camo pants...
  • ...one with a black shirt and white camo pants...
  • ...and one with black shirt with a gold Hyrule insignia on it and a pair of blue jeans.

Stage: Holodeck 01

One of the central forms of entertainment at the castle (the other being a copy of Brawl in the living room), the holodeck is designed in the vein of the holodecks from Star Trek. The stage shifts, a-la-Pokemon Stadium, between 5 different styles (one basic and 4 unique). All 5 are basic in design, so Tournament-Savvy players will be pleased.

All 5 environments share 2 things in common...

• A Signal - in one part of the stage, there will be an environmental signal, determining what the stage's next environment will be. This signal's capacity changes based on the environment.
  • BG Characters - Characters that have appeared in NintendoLand will appear in the BG of many stages. They have absolutely no influence on the battle.

The Environments
The Holodeck - This is the basic stage. A trapezoid-shaped base with a box-line pattern, the platform could remind one of Final Destination. The BG is a basic holodek rigging of bars and holo-emmiters, with a windo in the center where other N-Land characters will watch. Its signal comes in the form of a light beacon in the center. of the BG's wall.

NintendoLandscape - Against the backdrop of a scrolling view of NintendoLand, a basic platform with 2 pass-through mini-platfroms. The platform is similar to Delfino Plaza in that it flies around NintendoLand, but unlike DP, it does not land. Its signal comes in the form of a floating neon sign.

N. Atlantic Waters - A plank of teetering wood drifts in the frigid wates of the N Atlantic. The BG is constantly scrolling slowly, with the imposing triangular form of Azkaban prison appearing and a battle between Cena and Alex occuring in the BG. The Signal comes in the form of a ghostly image that appears as a bolt of lightning passes.

The Lighthouse - These are very intergral in the world of Weyard, as they seal - and later emit - alchemy. This slight-v-shaped platform features elevator platforms on the left and right of the main stage. It can appear in one of 4 colors, based off the elements of earth, wind, fire, and water. Its signal comes in the form of the large elemental star in the BG.

Euradyce Shrine - One of Cena and Sindel's favorite backdrops in games, the holodeck becomes a single platform with 1 passthrough platfrom on the right side. The BG is a fusion of both versions of this stage - one from SCII and one from SCIII. Its symbol comes in the form of Hephaestus's shield.

Music - Bold=Unlockable
  • NintendoLand Theme
  • Through the Fire and Flames
  • Unwavering Desolve (SCII)
  • Walking Forward with Determination (Golden Sun)
  • Venus Lighthouse
  • What I've Been Looking For (Cena/Sindel Remix)
  • NintendoLand Theme Ver. 2

EDIT (3.05.08) - Added a New Section to profile ("Zelda").
EDIT (4.16.08) - Added taunts, win poses, entrance, and costume info. Later, I revised his profile to make it a bit more clear.
EDIT (4.22.08) - Added the stage "Holodeck 01".

Fawriel

Smash Master
First off, you guys rock. I can't take the time to properly read all the new movesets, since I'm using someone else's internet, but they seriously look fun! Looking forward to reading them back home!

I will try and make a rating post, thus giving some help, perhaps? I won't rate my own, as I am afraid to give my own chars high points and thus be biased, and might end up giving them less than they deserve. I only rate the chars currently in.

Also, I have two chars in the works. ;)

One of them is a plain-out powerhouse with pretty lacking speed, but crazy reach and really amazing power, and a number of projectiles. Not to mention he makes Bowser look small!
Help rating stuff would definitely be appreciated! ( Just like original characters, actually. Those are the most fun, usually. )
Though I think we kinda want to do away with ratings... I think it would really suffice if people just went through the worthwhile movesets and gave them simple ratings from 1 to 10, or even just "good" and "bad" or something. That would help deciding in the end.
And besides that, everyone likes having their work commented on.

...****, Kelsi's been voted off the island. Oh, well. I suppose it was BOUND to happen.

Maybe my new character will be able to triumph...
[...]
First off, sorry about Kelsi. Secondly, though, there seems to be a universally agreed upon movement to change the whole system here... so right now, Kelsi's about as safe as everyone else. Theoretically.
Thirdly, tell Nat that he has a great style.
Fourthly, you were included in the previous "you guys rock". That moveset will be a blast!

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
First off, sorry about Kelsi. Secondly, though, there seems to be a universally agreed upon movement to change the whole system here... so right now, Kelsi's about as safe as everyone else. Theoretically.
Thirdly, tell Nat that he has a great style.
Fourthly, you were included in the previous "you guys rock". That moveset will be a blast!
'Sa right, dude. Honestly, I always thought of my moveset as more a fun thing, eh? If she comes back, she comes back.; if not, well, I'll live. It was fun making her.

Moveset's gonna be fun...:chuckle:

I'll pass along the comment to Nat.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Fullmetal Alchemist

please note that the Fullmetal Alchemist is not one in the full body suit of armor, but the other guy, with the metal arm.

really sweet picture that is too big to fit here

Character/Backstory

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy’s first law of equivalent exchange.

I propose that Edward Elric from “Fullmetal Alchemist” should join Brawl. Edward Elric is an Alchemist in his world, but before I continue, I must first explain what alchemy is for those that do not know. Alchemy is the practice of breaking something down into smaller components, and rebuilding it as something else. With this you can turn lead into gold, change the shape of an object, combine animals into chimeras, and even transfer human souls. The only real limitation is that the alchemist has the elements he needs, and he needs a transmutation circle, a drawn circle with designs in it. But Edward Elric can perform alchemy without a circle, by clapping his hands and making a "circle" with his arms.
Alchemy basically lets you be a master of your environment, you can for the most part create anything you want from whatever you have.

The TV series "Fullmetal Alchemist" takes place in a universe parallel to ours. The culture and technology in the series is similar to that of industrial Europe. Late in the series we find out that it is shortly before WWII in our universe. The main character, Edward Elric, is an adolescent of progressing age throughout the series. As he grows, so does his personality. He is very childish early on. He is arrogant and selfish, except when concerning his younger brother Alfonse. Ed is very selfless towards Al. In the beginning of the series Ed is very anti-religious. At one point he says to someone who is very religious "You should pick up an alchemy book sometime, we're the closest thing to god there is," but late in the series he becomes very defensive of the rights of a religious group called the Ishballans. He is very easily angered early on (probably because he's just hormonal) and less so later. He is stubborn throughout, but a little less so later on

The loving mother of Edward Elric and his brother Alfonse, died of an illness when the boys were young, and their father, is away at war as a State Alchemist (an elite group of alchemists who work for the military. They are “dogs” of the military. Obedient, and must follow orders.) and is never seen, ever. Actually, he disappeared, as in, ran away. Not even the State knows where he is. Ed and Al find a teacher to teach them much more advanced alchemy. They use the teacher's teachings and some instructions in one of their father's books to find a way to bring back their mother back to life. They find a solution that should work in theory; they gather all the materials that are in the human body to create the body tissue, and as payment for her soul, the two sons each put a drop of their blood in the container with the physical materials. “What’s a soul really? You take out the myth; it’s just a spark that starts life. This is our blood, from her blood. That’s a fair trade.”

They start the alchemic process. In the process Ed’s left leg and Al’s whole body are taken. Desperate to keep his brother alive, Ed sacrifices his right arm to attach Al’s soul to a suit of armor in the corner of the room. Al is now a walking suit of armor, with no need for food, water, or any other necessities. Ed, missing an arm and leg, has ones built for him by his neighbor who is a mechanic. She (yes, the mechanic is a girl) attaches a mechanical arm and leg (called “automail”) to his body, which he can move at will, and use alchemy to manipulate. Ed can mold some of the metal to create a sword, attached to his “arm”. The boys, having no parents, leave home to become State Alchemists. Al does not become one, only Ed. Upon becoming a State Alchemist Ed is given the title "Fullmetal" (every alchemist is given a nickname-esque title based on his/her skills or personal qualities, Ed for his metal arm). Ed later hears of the philosopher’s stone, a stone of special quality, which “theoretically” can bring the dead back to life. They want the stone, but not for that purpose, however; they only want to use it to restore their bodies back to normal. They have learned their lesson. NEVER try to bring the dead back to life.

Thus begins the quest for the philosopher’s stone.

Ed's superior, Lt. Col. Roy Mustang understands what the boys want to do, and sends Ed on missions that could lead to a philosopher's stone. Because what they're after is human alchemy, a forbidden science, they have to keep it a secret from everyone (except Mustang, who knows a thing or two about "bending the rules"). Since the only thing Ed and Al have left in the world is each other, Al travels with Ed, and aids him on every single mission. Since they're always together, Ed's title, "Fullmetal," confuses people a lot, who think that Al is the Fullmetal Alchemist, since he is a full suit of metal armor.

***do not read if you do not want to know the ending! There is more than just a "they lived happily ever after" ending!***
Eventually they find the philosopher's stone, and return their bodies to normal. Though Ed is somehow trapped in our dimension (and for the record, no, everyone else there does not look like real people, with Ed looking funny and two dimensional. That would be stupid.)

In the movie sequel, someone on our side manages to open the gate to get to Ed’s dimension. Upon arriving, that person and the army brought along assaults the area around the arrival point, trying to conquer the dimension. Ed holds them off, and sends them back to our world. It’s a sucky movie, and those are the only major plot moments.

If you want to know more, go to wiki, Fullmetal Alchemist and/or wiki, Edward Elric

episode 3 also explains a lot of who he is and why he is does what he does.

The manga can be found there.

SMASH

Appearance

that, except without the glove on the right hand, so we can see the metal hand.
That is his red outfit, it is the default. Other colors are

black will be

that nice little outfit, except with the metal clasp that you can see in the first picture in this section, not the oversized zipper.

metagame
Ed has few moves that have great speed. To utilize him best, one must use his great movement speed to follow up his powerful moves. Don't be afraid to use a high knockback move early on in a combo. Try to follow up fast moves with high knockback moves into high damaging moves like his down b, and finish a combo with something like his dash attack, or f-air. (see moveset for discriptions) Use his powerful alchemy whenever you can land it. It his high lag, but getting a hit in will pay off.

Stats
Height: a little taller than Mario, shorter than Luigi. He's kinda short, and really sensetive about it.
Weight: Above average, not quite a heavyweight but above average. The automail arm and leg are kinda heavy.
Movement speed: pretty fast, the automail is heavy, but the added strength more than makes up for it. Walking is somewhat slow, since if he's in hurry, he'd just run.
Jump: Pretty high. Not the highest, but one of.
Fall Speed: a little fast, not that fast, but faster that average. His fast fall is one of the faster ones, though.

Entrance
"The Gate" appears, the doors open, and Ed walks out of it.
"The Gate" is some weird doorway into another dimension, thing. It's big, made of stone, and it [?]floats[/?] In smash, it is resized to to be the same as a normal door.
a decent picture of "The Gate"

MOVESET

Edward Elric can use alchemy to morph some of the extra metal on his arm into a sword. He is very skilled at using this, and likes to fight with it, in both the amime, and Manga.

he always has this out.

standard
A: Swipes sword horizontally from right to left.
-A: Counterswipe from left to right.
--A: Stabs forward.
the first attack is more powerful than the second damage-wise, but with a little more lag. The second attack is the fastest of the 3 but also the weakest damage-wise, and equal to the first knockback-wise, very little knockback. The last has the most lag, but is the strongest in damage and knockback

dash attack: lunges forward swiping sword upwards.
Low lag and damage, but high knockback. sends opponents forwards and up. decent combo finisher when possible.

tilts
f-tilt: Swings his leg upward, pretty close to his body. Like this, but not quite that close. Knocks the opponent diagonally up and away. Pretty good defensive move. OK knockback, little damage. Little starting lag, decent ending lag.
u-tilt: Swipes sword over head.
hitbox starts a little abive and in front of his head and sweeps to an arm-and-the-sword's length behind his head. little knockback, but decent damage. sends oponents behind him, and upwards a little.
d-tilt: Swipes sword near the ground.
kinda self explanitory. pops oponents up. average lag, power, etc.

smashes
f-smash: Does a side kick with his left leg, the automail one.
high damage, knockback, above average lag,
u-smash: Ed claps his hands together to prepare for alchemy, he then places his hands on the ground. The ground directly around him rises up very fast in spikes to about a little over standing height. The spikes create what may appear to some to be a protective dome around Ed, but he is vulnerable after the initial attack. spikes retract into groud as Ed stands up.
Start up lag is kinda high, but damage and knockback are also high. Opponents are sent straight up.
d-smash: Ed claps his hands together to prepare for alchemy, he then places his hands on the ground. But instead of the spikes rising up near him, they rise up pointing away from him at an angle on either side, to about ½ knee height, and out to a little less than arm’s length away from him. The ground is spikey for a couple of "feet", not that a couple of spikes starting near him shoot forward.
same startup lag as the u-smash, and with high damage and knockback. Opponents are sent upwards and away at a 45% angle.

arials
n-air: Sex kick with the left, metal leg.
average atteck, average lag, damage, knockback. sends opponents straight forward.
f-air: Ed has a "Knee" nuff said.
b-air: Spins around and does a kick behind him with his left leg, the metal one.
low startup lag, decent wind down lag. average damage and knockback
u-air: Stabs upwards with the sword.
very fast, little damage and knockback.
d-air: “Crouches” and slices below him with the sword, bringing it from in front of him to behind him.
a meteor smash. average lag, average damage.

special moves
b: Human Transmutation
In the series Ed fights a guy named "Greed." He injures Greed by performing alchemy on his body, altering the chemical makeup. He uses that here.

Ed claps his hands to prepare for alchemy. Ed puts his arm forward and releases these blue alchemic lightning bolt things, like the electricity looking stuff in the picture of him with the sword. If the opponent is hit with this “electricity,” his internal body structure is altered to injure him, but you can’t see that, you only see him taking a large amount of damage, and getting knocked the other way a short distance.
lowest lag out of all his alchemic attacks. Extremely high damage, one of the highest in the game, but very little horizontal knockback.

***>b:
Ed claps his hands to prepare for alchemy. The sword part of the arm is transformed into harpoon, thing. There's a giant metal arrow-head on his arm which he can launch as a projectile. It remains attached to his arm, however, by a chain. After it crosses about half of final destination, it stops and comes back (or when it hits an opponent). Any ppponent hit is knocked away and up, and when coming back opponents are knocked towards Ed, and up (but not pulled like link's gale boomerang). It travels a little slower than fox/falco projectiles. less lag than his alchemic smashes, but still above average. decent knockback and damage. arrow-head travels quickly accross the stage, paying no attention to gravity.

^b: Alchemic Explosion
There is one Alchemist in the series who specializes in making bombs out of different materials. He takes metals, and combines them with certain elements around him, to make explosive compounds. Ed "borrows" this ability, and uses the metal in his arm.

Sword slides quickly into the arm and Ed claps his hands to prepare for alchemy. Ed aims his arm downward, palm down, and releases an explosion from his palm, launching him upwards. sword then regrows after Ed reaches the highest point of his jump.
above average lag, but ed can get a lot of distance on this, and it is a little aimable (basically you can DI from it). Ed does not flinch during this time, anyone hit is knocked away, and takes above average damage. Anyone directly under Ed is hit by the explosion, and is spiked downwards.

vb: Fist of God
Ed claps his hands to prepare for alchemy. He takes a step back and puts his left hand on the ground, and a giant fist comes shooting up right in front of him. Characters that get hit are launched upwards, and a little to the side if it is not a direct hit. The fist stays there for about 30 seconds and then crumbles, and can act as a wall or platform. it is a little taller than he is (about as tall as marth), and half as wide as it is tall.
Try to use it when you know where an opponent is going to land, or for edgegaurding.

grab/throws
Ed swipes his right arm in front of him, anyone in the way gets grabbed
A: Stabs the opponent in the stomach.
f-throw: Knees the opponent with his left leg, the automail one, sending them forward.
b-throw: Turns and tosses the opponent behind him.
u-throw: Lifts opponent up and slices with blade overhead.
d-throw: Lifts opponent up and throws them down into the ground, causing them to bounce a little, up to about head height, good for starting combos.

final smash: Soul Transmutation
In the Manga, Ed uses a little of his soul as energy to perform alchemy on himself to heal a very bad wound on his body. It shortens his lifespan a little, but he would have bled to death otherwise.

In smash there is no "lifespan" so that (along with just about everything else, when dealing with attacks) is converted into damage. Ed claps his hands and puts both hands on the nearest opponent. That blue alchemic electricity surrounds the opponent, who takes 60%damage and is sent flying, while Ed has 35% damage restored.

taunts
up: head expands in overly expressive anime style and yells "WHO'RE YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK?"
side: similar to Samus. When he bings his arm down, he clenches his fist. You hear a "shunk" sound from the metal parts sliding around.
down: no clue

***Stage

Lab 5:

In the basement of Lab 5 there is a whole lot of equipment for making a philosopher's stone. You fight down there and the phliosopher's stone making equipment are stage hazards. There are mostly tanks holding Red Water, a key ingredient in making a philosopher's stone. Red Water is toxic in its liquid state, so try not to break open the containers. If the water spills on you you take a lot of damage. Try to knock opponents into the containers, and if you get knocked into one, try teching to negate the impact. The stage does not have walk off edges, the floor for some reason just abruptly ends. At the bottom of the stage (the bottom KO line) there is an endless sea of Red Water, which you can see in the background.

Assist Trophy
Alphonse Elric:

Ed's little brother Al, shall aso be in smash via assist trophy. When Al comes out, he attacks averyone with punches and kicks, similar to Samurai oroh. He's pretty fast and powerful. He can be damaged though, after taking enough damage, or enough time passes, he will dissintegrate.

SUBSPACE
Ed thinks that the primids are either homunculi or chimeras being controlled by "Father." After fighting a boss (Greed), he finds out they're not, but still wants to stop them anyway.

Boss
Greed:

Greed is a homunculus with an "ultimate sheild." He can harden his skin to absorb all attacks, and like all homunculi, he can regenerate his body to heal damage.
In smash he fights like a regular character, with a standard damage percent meter. HOWEVER, he has a few attributes similar to his origins. Attacks do less damage against him, because of that "ultimate sheild," and he can reduce his damage slowly. The "sheild" can be damaged by repetetive attacks, and your attacks will do a greater percentage of damage (knockback is NOT altered). The "sheild" will "regenerate" if you do not continue to attack though, but he cannot regenerate the sheild and reduce damage at the same time. He will always restore the sheild first, before reducing his damage.

***A video here contains footage that can describe his >b well, and footage of the place that my stage is based on.
The >b attack occurs during 20:25 to 20:30 only the arrowhead is somewhat smaller, more compact
a good shot of the lab that describes the stage occurs in 8:20 to 8:30

The video is in french, since that's all I could find (so many incomplete episodes and AMVs)

Vote for him

T-major

Smash Champion
WHOA!!! DOWNSIZE THE PICTURE!! DOWN SIZE THE PICTURE!!!

still haven't made a Moveset for this thing yet. I'm having trouble finding Pictures, so it's hard. I'm planing on doing Jareth; The Goblin King (played by David Bowie), from the movie Labyrinth. it would be epic... if only I could fine some pictures! (thats a hint, if you didn't get it *wink*)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ah! Crap! I forgot throws! I'll put those in in a minute.

Edit: Hey! when's Fawriel going to come on? I want him to see that.
Wah! I'm here!

I just skimmed over the post since I'm short on time. Sorry about that. You obviously put a lot of effort into the description. ...or maybe you just copy-pasted it from somewhere, but I'll assume it was written by you. Descriptions are awesome. Fact.
The moves could have more effort put into them, though. He kinda acts like a swordsman with a few tricks in your moveset, but you have almost a shapeshifter to work with here. On the other hand, it's not good to be unnecessarily fancy, either. I guess it's a choice of style. But either way, describing moves in more detail to give a better idea of the character's style can't hurt.

Also, about the new system, I think I'll do it like this.
I'll sort the characters by original characters and pre-existing characters, then further divide them into categories. These categories will all have their own images including all the characters' avatars, and below the images, I'll add links to the post they are in.
Plus, I think I'll add very simply ratings, star ratings with a scale from, say, 1 to 5 or even 1 to 3. That seems like a fair solution for the thread.
For the final result, some voting will have to be done.

Top Bottom