• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I've added a dash attack and added to the Salesman's backstory. Hopefully it will score him some more character points.

Oh, and to the person before me, this thread is about characters that have no chance at all, like television or book characters, not obscure but still eligable Nintendo characters.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Okay, I've added a dash attack and added to the Salesman's backstory. Hopefully it will score him some more character points.

Oh, and to the person before me, this thread is about characters that have no chance at all, like television or book characters, not obscure but still eligable Nintendo characters.
True, but there are some that have no chance.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yeah, sorry about that. I read the first few, and seeing that they were Nintendo characters, I assumed that all of them were Nintendo. That is, until I saw Spiderman after posting. Whoops.
lol whatever... the thread died a few months ago (no sticky D= ) and I just copy and pasted them all.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Hmm, there's nothing that bothers me per se, except the first taunt. Which is... not much of a taunt at all. ^^;
What could use work is the descriptions of some of the attacks... imagining his down-tilt, for example, is a little hard to do when you compare it to Mario's, which is far from graceful. Elaborating on the description would help to give an impression of what his style is like.
You should always write movesets when you're definitely alone in the room.
Because you should allow yourself to get up, imagine that you're in the position of the fighter, and try to imagine what they would do in that situation.
Howl is really long, slender, and a magical pretty-boy. He never did cast a lot of attack magic, if I recall correctly, so it must be hard to come up with some magic attacks...
Kicks make sense, as his legs are so long and he simply has the right build for it, and enhancing the kick's power with magic was a good idea. Backhands also work well.
Basically, try to imagine what you would do if you were that character and had to attack in a certain direction, then do your best to describe the move.
acutally, this will sound like a john, but i was trying to get some homework done... i'm nearing finals week so our huge projects are coming up. :urg: i was actually up til 3:30 AM then got up at 7... and had a really stressful day. i just needed to get the idea out.
/vent

i will get to work on it, i'm going to watch the movie for some inspiration.

EDIT:
• made some major changes to his tilts and throws to give him a little more personality.
• added aerial executions of B moves
• changed first taunt.
• some other minor edits.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hey guys, I just made this for my Final Smash, should I do more?
...now that was a unique idea. Awesome. Bonus points for actually including other characters... hmm...
Go ahead and do more if you want to.

I have another character currently in developement - my OC Alex Cena, king of NintendoLand. But I won't post the moveset/character history (it's EPIC) until their done. ^^
Alright, sounds good.

I might post my character

Flaming Bishop Chub!

later
Alright, sounds controversial!

I had a thread just like this before...
[...]
...whoa. Uh. Okay.
You aren't trying to submit all of those, are you?

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
Roronoa Zoro

Can.. can it be?! Yes! Straight from One Piece, the master swordsman Roronoa "Piratehunter" Zoro cuts his way into Brawl!

How did he get in, you ask? Well it seems he's lost; but as long as there are enemies, his will to fight shall never falter. (How do you get lost into another universe?)

Driven by his promise to become to the ultimate swordsman, Zoro seeks to defeat Dracule "Hawkeye" Mihawk the current greatest swordsman in the world. Wielding his precious sword the Wado Ichimonji (One Path to Harmony); the sword of his childhood friend whom he promised, that one of them would become the ultimate swordsman; Zoro travels the seas to fulfill his vow.

Height: 178 cm
Profession: Pirate, Swordsman, Samurai (unofficial), anti-ninja weapon

TECHNIQUE
In Brawl, Zoro uses his Ittou-Ryuu (1 sword style), Nitou-Ryuu (2 sword style), Santou-Ryuu, and Kyutou- Ryuu styles with various attacks. He first used Nitou-Ryuu as a child, when challenging his village's dojo and then adopted Santou-Ryuu after receiving the Wado Ichimonji. In striving to become the greatest swordsman, Zoro has undergone hellish training and has fought innumerous enemies, often at a disadvantage. Due to this, Zoro has super human strength and endurance, as well as an unexplained inhuman tolerance for alcohol.

STATS
Power: **** Using his 3 swords, the Wado Ichimonji (held in his mouth), Sandai Kitetsu, and Shuusui; Zoro practices the powerful Santou-Ryu (3 sword style), which when augmented by his super human strength makes him a deadly opponent.
Speed: *** Despite wielding 3 swords, Zoro is still very quick on land, especially when attacking.
Weight: *** His swords make him especially heavy, making him hard to KO.
Jump: ** Same jumping height as Roy, but falls like Falco. Those swords add a lot of air drag.

ITEMS
Zoro can hold up to 3 items, 2 with his hands and one in his mouth. How does he attack when he holds an item, you ask? Similar to when Link uses his bow, items will hide when he's using his specials. When holding projectile and melee weapons, the projectile weapons always have priority. Basically, the first projectile weapon you picked up is thrown or shot (Throwing weapons have greater priority still). With melee weapons, he uses them just as he would with his normal swords, but they still have their special effects. If using a baseball bat, the smash adopts the power of the "home run" ability

Use this to your advantage! Wield various weapons which augment each other, or you could just triple or dual wield everything (if you're cheap). Keep in mind that items are thrown in order according to priority and time of equipment.

ATTACKS
Standard A: 3-hit combo, where he swings his sword individually. 3% damage per hit

Side A: Swings all his swords from the side the opponent is in. 10% damage, good knockback

Down A: Swings one of his swords toward the ground, knocking an opponent upwards. 10%

Up A: Swings 2 of his swords upwards to 90 degrees and the other to 0 degrees. 12%

Dash A: Oni Giri (Demon Slash) Crosses his arms, then dashes at sonic speed (like Fox Illusion) while performing a deadly slash. Opponents in the dash are knocked directly upwards. 15% May KO at high percents

Side Smash: Tora Gari (Tiger Hunt) Places his 2 swords directly behind and perpendicular to his Wado Ichimonji, performs a short dash, then attacks with a mighty slash with all 3. 20%
High knockback

Down Smash: Sweeps with 2 swords. 20%

Up smash: Thrusts his swords directly above him. 20%

SPECIALS

Standard: ___ Pound Hou (36-108 Pound Cannon)
Sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste, thought. And unto these 6 mortal senses there is Good, Evil, and Neutrality. Further unto each, Purity and Corruption. These are the 36 earthly desires. 2 life times, 72 desires, 3 life times, 108 desires. A cannon is pointed toward you, in timing and power he surpasses you. So shall he throw the weight of the world upon you.

Zoro cuts the air and creates a slicing wind with his swords. It drags the opponent away for its duration, then knocks them away. 10%-30% Long start up time and recovery

Side: Ougi Sanzen Sekai (Secret Move Three Thousand Worlds)
Places his swords directly in front of him at an angle to each other and spins them at high speeds. Then dashes, captures his opponent in the spin, then ends with a slash with all three swords. 25%

Down: Tatsumaki (Dragon Twister)
Performs a a powerful spin while stationary and creates a vortex which captures enemies and hurls them up. 25% (If hit by swords)

Up: Tourou (Climbing a Tower)-> Outorou (Reply Climbing a Tower)/Hirameki (Sand Crest)
Jumps up into the air while holding his 2 swords parallel to the ground, and creating a projectile slash. If followed by a direction a second move is performed. Down, Outourou exactly like the Tourou only downwards, lateral movement is possible. Side, Hiramki, swings his swords sideways, creating a projectile slash in front of him. (Kirby's Up B shock wave + Pikachu's Up B)
10% each (Sword strike) 10%(If fully caught in projectile)

AERIALS
Standard: Slices the air with 3 swords. 10%

Foward/Back: Hyou Kin Dama (Leopard Golden Ball)
Swings his swords around him perpendicular to the ground. 15%

Up: Karasuma Gari (Demon Crow Hunt)
Performs multiple slashes upwards. 5% per hit

Down: Gyuuki Yuuzume (Cattle Demon Brave Hoof)
Points his swords directly down and falls with great speed. (Sonic's Dair+Link's Dair)

TAUNTS

Side: Sheaths his swords and tightens his headband

Down: Sheaths swords and lies down to sleep

Up: Shishi Sonson (Lions's Song) With the Wado Ichimonji, held backhanded perpendicular to the ground, he slashes and resheaths. Short range attack with long start up and long recovery (Luigi's taunt), can instantly break shields by cutting their "breath". Has ultimate priority and can also break through Counter. Otherwise does 1% damage with extremely low knockback.

THROWS
Grab attack: Headbutts the opponent with great force. 3% damage

Foward: Tou Rou Nagashi (Bleeding the Wolf)
Holds the opponent in front of him with his 2 arm swords, and slashes with Wado Ichimonji sending the opponent flying back

Back: Gazami Dori (Crab Grab)
Swing the swords parallel to each other, pincering the enemy. Then he throws the victim behind him

Down: Hits the opponent's head with the hilt of his sword, slamming them down into the ground.

Up: Saikuru (Circling Rhino)
Throws the enemy up, place his arm swords on his forhead, spins, and catches the opponent throwing them up into the air again.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Zoro! And drawings! That's awesome!
And you are my hero for reviving this thread.
I'm sorry I haven't updated anything in a while and that I didn't comment on some of the edits made... I've been rather stressed lately due to various things and I slept badly, and I take this thread too seriously to allow myself to do anything while my head is all foggy like this...
Also the reason why I haven't started drawing Elza's princess form yet. Sorry about that.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
FINAL SMASH
ASURA

What... what's this? Zoro has transformed into a 3 headed 6 armed demon! With 9 swords he can use Kyūtōryū (Nine Sword Style) tripling his strength!
Like Wario, Zoro's specials become more powerful, but he is unable to use standard, strong, or smash attacks.

Is he using his speed to create an illusion? Or is the illusion not really an illusion?

You don't have time to ponder such questions, as Zoro has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

Standard: Full Power =Sanbyaku-niju-shi Pound Hou (324 Pound Cannon)
If fully charged, the Pound Hou releases a gale force slash that's capable of sending an opponent across a whole stage and doing upwards of 90% damage!!

Side: Ougi Kyusen Sekai (9000 Worlds)
"Hey Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?"
"ITS EQUIVALENT TO 9000!!!!!"
"WHAT!!! EQUIVALENT TO 9000!!!"
Using his 6 arm swords, Zoro spins them to 3 sides of him and dashes at supersonic speed. All opponents caught in the dash are PWNED (they take 75% damage and are basically KO'd if hit at 100%. As in if you were caught with 25% damage, you would be KO'd)

Down: Ryu Kamikazi (Dragon's Divine Wind)
Creates a huge vortex which basically hurls opponents high into the air, perhaps for a KO.
75% damage

Up: Shouten (The Ascension)-> Kokuhyou (****ation)/Chuudou (The Middle Road)
Rises into the air with inhuman force and creates piercing projectile waves upwards. If followed by a down direction, slams into the ground creating a huge shockwave projectile around him. If followed by a side direction, he swings with god-like strength and sends a laser wave projectile before him.
30% each (Sword stikes) 25% each (Projectiles)

TAUNTS

Side: Invokes an image of Asura behind him

Down: Stabs his swords into the ground and and lets out an otherworldy yell

Up: Shishi Koumajutsu (Lion's Invocation to a Demon)
Holds 3 sheathed Wado Ichimonjis backhanded and perpendicular to the ground, and slashes at near light speed on each side creating a time dilation, so that anything that moves into the effected area for 3 seconds after the attack, automatically gets their shield broken (if used in those 3 seconds) and takes 1% damage 3 times with tremendous side knockback. This attack targets the "breath" of space/time.

The final smash lasts for about as long as Bowser's

gigasteve

Smash Ace
THIS IS F***ING STUPID!!!! Not only would these people completely ruin Brawl and what it stands for, this stuff will never happen. This makes me madder than i've ever been in my whole life. Whoever is in this thread and is serious, i'm keeping my distance.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I take it someone here didn't even read the first post of the thread. *points to gigasteve* Way to live up to your title, n00b. <_<

It's very important to read threads before you post in them, and it's also important to understand the point of one before making a post like that. This thread is about creativity, imagination, and building an imaginary Brawl. Yes, and imaginary Brawl that we, the citizens of smash boards create ourselves.

If you are not creative enough to be here, you don't have to be. Honestly, I'm glad your keeping your distance, because closed minded, lazy people like you are a blight to society. I'm sorry, but you need to hear that.
</endrant>

Anyways, Faw. This is going great, though I fear for Mary's life. =p I may complete her moveset and add a few things soon. To keep her from termination, if possible. =p

~ Sailor Venus ~

Description: Ever since she was little she has dreamed to become a star. Sailor Venus is very eccentric and over dramatic, she's quite the drama queen. Her origins are as follows...

Aino Minako was living a perfectly normal life until one day when she was 13 years old she moved to england and met a strange white cat with a crescent on its head. Minako befriends the cat and then later shockingly enough it talks!

The cat introduces itself as Artemis and tells her that her guardian star is Venus and that she must protect earth from enemies. Artemis produces a strange pen out of thin air, he explains that with it she has the ability to transform into a magical girl.

With the powers of Venus she dons her secret identity... Sailor V!

Later on Minako falls madly in love with a boy that she befriends. She also makes friends with a cop named Natsuna Sakurada who finds out her secret identity. One day when Sailor V and Natsuna are examining an old warehouse Sailor V is suspicious of the insides.

She walks in and discovers that a bomb is about to explode in three seconds. The warehouse explodes and Sailor V barely manages to escape. As she is about to crawl back to her friend she discovers that Natsuna and the love of her life had secretly gotten together behind her back.

Heart broken, Minako moves back to Japan and becomes Sailor Venus!

Protected by the planet of light, the soldier of love and beauty, Sailor Venus! Will teach you a lesson in love!

Stats:

Size: ***
same size as Mercury

Weight: *
Sailor Venus is very concerned about her weight, add the fact that she's an air head and you have a light character

Speed: ****
Minako plays a bunch of sports and is very athletic, she's once ran a mile while holding her heart in her hands.

Power: **
Sailor Venus can't really deal that much damage

Fall Speed: ***
She falls at an average speed

Attack Speed: **
Her attacks take a while but she has a load of super armor to let her attacks get their target

Attacks:

A: Minako slaps the opponent with a microphone 2%
AA: Double Mike slap! 2%
AAA: Stage light bash!! 4%

Forward Tilt: Microphone wire whip (disjointed hitbox). 7%
Up Tilt: Venus, sparkle shower! 8%
Down Tilt: Glamorous kick. 6%

Forward Smash: Love wink slice! Venus uses her love wink chain sword to slice at the opponent. 18%
Down Smash: Stage Light flight, a stage light appears in front of sailor venus to hurt her opponents. 25% damage
Up Smash: Venus script bash. 23% damage

Forward Aerial: Venus slaps hits the opponent with a compact mirror, 8% damage, meteor move
Up Aerial: Venus points upward while her finger gives off light. 18% damage high knockback
Neutral Aerial: Sex Kick 6%
Back Aerial: She kicks backward 7%
Down Aerial: Venus kicks downward. 12%

Specials:

Neutral Special- Venus Love and Beauty Shock- Sparkles fly around sailor venus and then she blows a kiss which produces a heart. She spins the heart around her and a bunch of hearts rotate around her giving her super armor. After about half a second they disappear and venus has a yellow aura. Pressing b again will make her flick her hand foward and a large sphere with a rotating heart in it flies foward at a pretty fast speed. Once it hits something a giant explosion of light and hearts occur. this deals... NO KNOCKBACK but it does leave opponents with the love state. 38% damage

Up Special-Venus Love Me Chain- Venus spins around while a chain with heart links around it rotate over her, she says "Venus Love Me Chain!" and the chain blasts foward in a diagonal direction. it can be used for tether recoveries, also if you get hit by the chain you get the 'love' effect in which you have your shield break animation but hearts fly off you so its cooler. 12% damage

Forward Special- Crescent Beam-Sailor Venus points forward and yells "Crescent Beam" she then shoots a beam of light out of her finger that has multiple hitboxes! 6% damage per hit.

Manga Only Attack
Down Special- Venus Iron Muscle Punch- Sailor Venus winds up a punch and then POW! This move packs quite a punch, but it suffers from start up lag... 22% damage high knockback

Other:

Grab: Sailor Venus uses her love chain to wrap it around someone
Grab Attack: Venus tugs on the chain and hurts the opponent. 2%
Forward Throw: Minako yanks the chain back and the enemy is sent spinning foward. 10%
Down Throw: Venus pulls the chain close to her jumps foward and kicks downward, breaking the chain and creating an explosion of hearts. 20%
Back Throw: Venus throws the person backwards. 6%
Up Throw: Venus flings the opponent upwards and blasts hearts at them. 15% damage

Entrance:

Minako throws her transformation pen up into the air and says Venus Power Makeup!

Taunts:

Up: Sailor Venus does a pose while facing toward the screen
Side: Sailor Venus grabs a microphone and poses with it
Down: Sailor Venus pulls out a volley ball and spins it

~FINAL SMASH: VENUS MEGATON SHOWER OF LOVE~

Venus spins around and says "Venus Sulfur Smoke!" soon the sulfur found on the atmosphere of venus covers the tops of the sky. Anyone who touches them get knocked back down at a gigantic speed with alot of damage. A microphone appears in front of Sailor Venus afterwards and she grips it in her hand. After doing so a bright flash of light changes her into some fashionable clothing. Minako spins around and says into the microphone "Venus... MEGATON SHOWER OF LOVE!!!" soon Route Venus plays in the background and the sulfur clouds in the air start releasing hearts! The hearts crash down onto the earth and create giant explosions! Getting hit by the hearts results in MASSIVE knockback, you'll most likely die. The explosions however just give you 10% damage and leave you with the love effect. After 15 seconds of torture the clouds dissipate and the microphone explodes covering Venus in the explosion and changing her back into her sailor fuku.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
THIS IS F***ING STUPID!!!! Not only would these people completely ruin Brawl and what it stands for, this stuff will never happen. This makes me madder than i've ever been in my whole life. Whoever is in this thread and is serious, i'm keeping my distance.
Nobodys being serious on this thread, it's just a bit of fun :), no need to get stressed over it.

We also 100% know that each and every character here will not make it into brawl, Fawriel even mentioned that none of these characters have a real chance on the first post, maybe you should have read it before going mad....

Fawriel

Smash Master
That's... about 10 characters...
Your movesets are awesome, Megadio, but... 3 characters from one story should be enough. I can't really kick out a handful of other people's characters so a fourth of the roster is taken up by characters from one story...

What do the others think?

Edit: I could throw in an "honorable mention" sort of category.
The goal of this thread has turned into creating a cool select screen, possibly even interactive, and that, of course, has limited space, and I should give everyone a chance to see their character in there, so there should be limits for how many submissions can make it into the actual roster...
But an additional category could be made for characters who are good enough but exceed this limit... or something... you know? *smiles sheepishly*

PS: *keeps his distance from gigasteve if such a silly thing makes him madder than he's ever been in his life*

That's... about 10 characters...
Your movesets are awesome, Megadio, but... 3 characters from one story should be enough. I can't really kick out a handful of other people's characters so a fourth of the roster is taken up by characters from one story...

What do the others think?

PS: *keeps his distance from gigasteve if such a silly thing makes him madder than he's ever been in his life*
Yah i was thinking of that and i thought it would be hilarious if 15 of the playable characters were from bishoujo senshi sailor moon...

Either way I think we should be able to make items and stuff... Cause i wanna make some assist trophies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I edited the post to add an idea.
A secondary category...

Characters who go into the secondary category would not show up as "playable characters" on the main roster, but could be elaborate Assist Trophies with just as complex designs as their playable counterparts...
After all, space on the select screen is limited...
But the thread in which that screen will be posted will have its limits set very, very high.

That sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Fawriel, do I have to make the characters moveset all in one post or can I post different parts of the moveset one at a time?

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Fawriel, do I have to make the characters moveset all in one post or can I post different parts of the moveset one at a time?
Well, it seems plausible that you could edit the moveset over time. That's what I did.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not speaking for Fawriel.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I edited the post to add an idea.
A secondary category...

Characters who go into the secondary category would not show up as "playable characters" on the main roster, but could be elaborate Assist Trophies with just as complex designs as their playable counterparts...
After all, space on the select screen is limited...
But the thread in which that screen will be posted will have its limits set very, very high.

That sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?
So it's an AT with a full moveset instead of just one attack?
Sounds like a good idea...
What level CPU would it act like?

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Wait, can we make Assist trophies without having a full character from the franchise? There are some characters I want to suggest, but they don't really have enough moveset potential for a full moveset.

Fawriel

Smash Master
It would be best if you could post it in one post and edit it gradually... after all, if your moveset makes it into the main list, I will have to link to it, and linking to several posts is just weird, and also uncomfortable for anyone interested in reading your posts.

So it's an AT with a full moveset instead of just one attack?
Sounds like a good idea...
What level CPU would it act like?
Awesome.
It would act level awesome.

And... yeah! In fact, it doesn't have to be a full moveset. That's the beauty of the idea - you just have to put effort into the characters you really want to see in the actual roster. Secondary list characters will have lower requirements.

Wait, can we make Assist trophies without having a full character from the franchise? There are some characters I want to suggest, but they don't really have enough moveset potential for a full moveset.
Sure, bring 'em on.

*goes figure out how to best enhance the thread to include the secondary category*

Fawriel

Smash Master
I updated the first post with the explanation of the new Secondary Character feature and an update on some of the rules. Which, as always, took longer than expected. ._.

Now, I have to admit, I have trouble writing stuff like that because it's hard for me to take into account facts that I have already internalized. So... is there anything I missed? Any holes in the rules, stuff that's unclear..?

And, I promise I will update tomorrow with the new characters, the changes people made to their existing characters, and all the Assist Trophies submitted. If I try to do that tonight, I have the feeling I'll be stuck here till dawn. I'm sorry. ^^;;

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Good job fawriel! :) theres no need to be sorry I'm sure it takes alot of work ;)

As for Elza, I have an assist trophy made for her too.

The Boss/Ally part is interesting too, I might make something for Mathilda (See Elza's background story).....wheater she'll be an ally or a boss though.......

I'm also thinking of making a new character....I have an idea that hasn't been posted yet....but I think I'll wait until Elza's points are a little higher.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Alright, then; here's a boss:

The Wolf, from Stronghold, makes his debut!

Not much is known about his past, although it is known that his parents disappeared shortly after his eighteenth birthday; from "natural" causes, of course.

This scumbag is the main enemy of the player in the game Stronghold. He is the last enemy the player has to defeat, and uses the best troops available in the game. Of course, he has some flunkies too...

The Rat

The Snake

The Pig

The moveset is coming later.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Whew. Okay. I updated everything and I changed some ratings according to the changes that were made. I hope I didn't forget any, I'm scatterbrained like that.

By the way, I could barely decide on an avatar for Zoro... so I made three.

Which one do you like best?

Good job fawriel! :) theres no need to be sorry I'm sure it takes alot of work ;)

As for Elza, I have an assist trophy made for her too.

The Boss/Ally part is interesting too, I might make something for Mathilda (See Elza's background story).....wheater she'll be an ally or a boss though.......

I'm also thinking of making a new character....I have an idea that hasn't been posted yet....but I think I'll wait until Elza's points are a little higher.
Thanks for the kind words... But, I'm not sure whether waiting will make Elza's rating increase...
Wait, hang on.
Wow, I just undermined myself.

'Kay, I added Xerxes as a boss to Leonidas's post.

Are we doing team-ups in our SE rip-off?
Team-ups? You mean, with other people's characters or with secondary character allies? Well, the answer to both would be "sure, why not". The whole SE thing is still just a theory, seems like something we can spend our time chatting about when the deadline's reached, since it won't make much sense until we know the final roster.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Alright then! Yoda has been given a plot for a SSE storyline, and a boss, Darth Sion! (Yes, I know there's a 3000 year time difference between them, but Darth Sion is just too cool to pass up.) Not sure about the Nerd yet, but I'm thinking he'll be a bad guy. It just... seems right. The Joker also seems like a Bad Guy as well, and I'm thinking that he'll serve King Blue, who could be a boss for someone else.

Also, to Megadio3, do you mind if I have the Joker end up fighting some of your sailor scouts/That guy in the Mask in Sailor moon that uses a red rose and generally acts cool? I think his name was Tuxedo Mask, but I don't remember. They'ed make good opponents for each other...

Also, I have an idea to who King Leonidas should adventure with, but I have to make the character first... Lord Odysseus, from the Odyssey. I've already got three characters though, so I don't know if I should make Odysseus, or if someone else should.

:034:

Smash Hero
From Red Hot Chili Peppers fame, Anthony Kiedis joins the Brawl!

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
Anthony Kiedis (born November 1, 1962) is an American singer and songwriter. He is the lead singer and a co-founder of the alternative rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers and is also responsible for writing most of the band's vocal melodies and lyrics.

For more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kiedis

STATS
Speed: *
Power: **** (Did you see those muscles? Hell yeah.)
Traction: * (Anthony dances around all the time, he seems very slippery to me. No traction for him)
Size: *** (Around Snake's size)
Jump: ****
Air Mobility: ***
Falling Speed: *

GENERAL GAMEPLAY
Anthony is a mildly standard character. He's a rockstar, using the powers of his music and various songtitles to bring some havoc to the Brawl. The fun part about playing Anthony is that the band is continously in the background. There's a one in ten chance that the band will start playing the song mentioned with the attack, giving Anthony an extra strength boost. This counts for EVERY attack. Sometimes, there's something special which will be described.

Anthony continously works around with the microphone. He uses it to jump and sometimes attack,

Anthony is a jump-type character. He hops around, sliding across the stage being crazy, summoning things for his attack or simply slapping with his microphone. That's awesome! I like this guy! Anthony is sort of weird with jumping... Could it be that he has FOUR types of jumps?!

Normal Jump: Simply press the jump button to get a normal jump.
Shorthop: Do a shorthop. Nice and easy.
Far Jump: Dash! Jump! He uses his microphone to jump far! He sometimes does a flip while jumping too.
Spinning Jump: Walk, or dash. Then turn around... Anthony is a bit too slippery, so he slides when he turns around.. That's where you jump! Anthony jumps backwards and spins around with one foot extended. Awesome.

GROUND MOVES
A,A (Continous): Around the World
Anthony spins his microphone beside him, making a spherical hitbox. It doesn't do much damage, but it looks nice and there's hardly any lag.

Forward Tilt: Rolling Sly Stone
Anthony curls up into a ball and rolls. If you go down a hill, you go faster and more power! But... It really takes a while to stop. Be careful.

Up Tilt: Under The Bridge
Anthony sits down as a bridge forms above him. The bridge quickly appears and disappears. One of Anthony's more obscure moves. When the band plays, the bridge appears and Anthony sings a bit. After a few seconds, the bridge disappears. It's one of those little extra's the band gives him.

Down Tilt: Knock Me Down
The spirit of Hillel Slovak, the deceased RHCP guitarist appears... It's somewhat sad. He knocks Anthony on the head who falls to the floor. Youch.

Forward Smash: Otherside
Watch out! A hole in the floor. Anthony uses his jumping skills to stylefully jump over it! Everybody in the way should watch out! If you fall in the hole... Tough luck. You get damage and then you're spat out after a while. Yuck. Is that hole alive...?

Up Smash: Higher Ground
The ground rumbles, and forms a mountain, launching Anthony up in the air. A laggy move, but powerful.

Down Smash: Soul To Squeeze
Anthony grabs his opponent, squeezes... But nothing happens? Of course not. You can't squeeze a soul. Instead, Anthony just slams you down to the floor. Bah.

Dash Attack: Love Rollercoaster
A rollercoaster quickly forms around Anthony, running over your opponent. Watch out! Don't fall off the ledge like an idiot.

AERIAL MOVES
Neutral Air: American Ghost Dance
Eh? Anthony floats in the air, dancing... He looks like a ghost. That's pretty cool. Even though this attack takes long, it doesn't do much damage.. Unless the band starts playing! Anthony warps around the stage and his range increases. That's pretty cool.

Forward Air: This Velvet Glove
One of Anthony's killing moves. Anthony quickly puts on a velvet glove and hits in front of him! Ka-POW! This works similiar to Shiek's fair.

Back Air: Behind The Sun
Obviously, Anthony hides behind a mobile sun. If that isn't crazy enough, he jumps from behind it and kicks! Nice hit! Start-up lag is pretty bad though.

Up Air: Scar Tissue
Anthony throws a tissue upward... Then whacks it with his microphone. Why would he do that? ...What? The tissue is scarred now... That's the worst joke I ever heard. This move has a lot of range, but if you can't take a pun, don't use this.

Down Air: Californication
Anthony grabs a luxury chair, some drinks and sunglasses and relaxes. He falls down, still on the chair, hitting the ground, HARD. Be careful to not get in his way!

GRABS
Anthony whacks you with his microphone as a grab attack.

Forward Throw: Throw Away Your Television
After Anthony grabs you, he throws his opponent forward.. Then throws his television as well, hitting his opponent right in the face. Ow... Way to waste money.

Back Throw: Purple Stain
Anthony gets behind his opponent. His microphone changes?! It's a brush! He slams hard! One of the more powerful throws out there already, but when the band plays.... He doesn't whack just once, but THREE times! Ow... You're bound to get KO'd. Are you okay?

Up Throw: Get Up and Jump
Anthony holds you above him.. Then uses his amazing jumping powers to launch you upward. There's virtually no lag! Quick! Follow up with a forward air!

Down Throw: Road Trippin'
Anthony gets a sweet car to ride over you for a while. Youch. That's gotta hurt. There's plenty lag at the end, though. Watch out.

SPECIALS
Neutral Special: Parallel Universe
The... Stage is warping! Everybody's going the wrong direction. Right is left and left is right, except for Anthony. This can be used quickly to disturb your opponent, especially during recovery. It doesn't last for even a second, though, and you can't use it in the air. And there is a bit of lag attached. When the bad plays, though, the effect take two seconds! The chance of this happening is only 1/20, so don't rely on it.

Forward Special: Fight Like A Brave
Anthony gets all his courage together and leaps forward! If he meets somebody in his leap, he pummels him! Pretty standard. However, when the band plays, Anthony walks continously until he meets his opponent. ULTIMATE COMBO! He completly annihilates his opponent, finishing with a powerful KO move... There's a 1/20 chance of this happening, though. And when you meet a wall, the move is over and there's two seconds of lag. But when you meet the abyss instead, you just fall to your death. This can also be used as a third jump.

Up Special: Me & My Friends
Friends are important. Everyone knows that. They're always handy. Flea, John Frusciante and Chad Smith pull Anthony up! That's so nice! Thanks guys! The band can't play here, though. Since they're pulling him up after all.

Down Special: Snow ((Hey Oh))
Anthony sings a bit of the popular song "Snow ((Hey Oh))" and indeed, it starts to snow... Pretty cool. It slows down everybody, including Anthony. It's perfect for Anthony since he can jump nicely. When the band starts playing, the snow turns into a deadly blizzard, dealing damage.

FINAL SMASH: <<DANI CALIFORNIA>>[/B
Anthony joins the band in the background. They start playing their major hit, Dani California. Rock! You control Anthony as he sings the lyrics. Move around, and press the buttons as they appear on screen. Jumping around while pulling all that off increases the strength of the Final Smash. What strength? Well, the band's still playing, the soundwaves hurting your opponents, similiar to DK's Final Smash of yore. After the song is finished, the band members take it to the stage. They join Anthony and hit people. The more you pressed the buttons, jumped around and rocked, the longer they stay on stage. That's what friends are for.

OTHER

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Anthony sings the chorus of "Give It Away".
Side Taunt: Anthony jumps around.
Down Taunt: Anthony gets tackled by the other band members.

Victory poses:
1: Yeah! Rock on! He jumps around a bit more.
2: Anthony raps a bit.

--------

That's it for now. Whew. I'm beat.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I edited Bill Brasky's entrance to be more true to character, and gave him a stage.

RWB

Smash Ace
Character concept:

Chatu Ranga

Face pic:

Full-body shots:

Stats:

Size:

Weight:

Speed:

Power:

Range: