• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Ok by the way that Micky Mouse Avartar is pimpin! Ridley was getting amped up all week:
1: an assit trophy to ensure Ridley won't be an AT becausee he can't give 2 AT updates in 1 week.
2:Gliding is a big factor to Ridley's being.
3:Sakurai basically filled all the possible updates so the only one left is a character update

SiD

Smash Master
I admit, a Ridley update would be epic. I just think that his wings would make him too big of a character unless they shrunk him way down, which would look funny compared to other characters. Of course, I could be wrong, and I acknowledge that there is a fairly high chance of him being in Brawl.

T-major

Smash Champion
I read that as "That's just how I troll"

>_>
thats what I thought it was at first too.... D:

anyways, I noticed someone mentioned the fact that Bowser is said to be the "biggest fighter", and that that means Ridley won't be in because he would have to be bigger. well, I think that when the said Bowser was the biggest, they either A) were thinking more in the moment, and didn't consider every character when they made his profile. or 2: were talking more in terms of general mass and girth. Bowser has a lot more "fat" then Ridley, so naturally he would appear bigger. he would also weigh more too.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I admit, a Ridley update would be epic. I just think that his wings would make him too big of a character unless they shrunk him way down, which would look funny compared to other characters. Of course, I could be wrong, and I acknowledge that there is a fairly high chance of him being in Brawl.
i think they're talking about bowser's weight when they said he's the biggest. charizard definitely covers more area due to his wings.

checkit:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
His wings wouldn't be like Meta-Ridley's, I can assure you that. (Or maybe I can't... silly Sakurai) Think of his wings more like the size they are... well... like they always are. They're usually pretty tiny compared to his body.

Del Money

Smash Champion
RIDLEY F*CKING SUCKS...and by that i mean those of ou who know me should know by now that i'm joking. i'm all about severely unrepped franchises getting rep in brawl as well as villain (which is partly why i want Wolf, Ridley, K. Rool, and Black Shadow in brawl). for once in our lives, boys, SIZE DOESN'T MATTER. Ridley's not even all that big IMO. he's maybe twice Samus's height in the 2D Metroids and plus Samus isn't a gaint in melee either. Ridley can easily be made a cross between DK and Bowser's sizes. i don't know much about movesets as i only got my first Metroid game ever (MP1) about 1 month ago. haven'tplayed it much but right now i;m 35% complete with it. great game. it just sucks though because by the time i beat it, buy MP2:Echoes, beat MP2:Echoes, find a Wii, buy a Wii, buy MP3:Corruption, and get far enough in it too trade spoilers with you mofos...they probably will no longer be "spoilers". oh well...Ridley 4 Brawl.
stage update tonight
LOL, this guy never ceases to provide comic relief

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
his wings would also most likely be pulled in close to his body when standing still. at least, thats how I see it working.
yea. also, despite the fact that he is a pretty big character, he also hunches a lot, folding his long limbs in close to his body. this means he can be big, without taking up too much space, as well as being really ****ing intimidating when he stretches out (lunging, gliding, whatever...)

ridley fo brawl yo!

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
wait first your against ridley then you say "ridley for brawl" what are you talking about plz tell us do you like Ridley or hate him.

T-major

Smash Champion
ha even del money thinks ridley sucks

no he doesn't... read past the first three words next time (unless your joking? O.o?)

charizards isnt a dragon he is a flame pokemon!

close enough

ridley for brawl!
...didn't you just flame him two pages ago? were you joking? T-MAJOR HEAD HURTZZ!!11!1!! D:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm died down, almost 2k posts... Almost there, we're about 1/4 the size of the original, we're getting there haha.

Charizard is going to get owned by Ridley.. Unless its level 9000+ then it might stand a chance..

Ridley for Brawl/Tonight!

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Mmm died down, almost 2k posts... Almost there, we're about 1/4 the size of the original, we're getting there haha.

Charizard is going to get owned by Ridley.. Unless its level 9000+ then it might stand a chance..

Ridley for Brawl/Tonight!

-Onyx
Lol @ you

I think that's when Charizard evolves into Ridley.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
lol right and still ppl bring that up wait whose side are you on mr wigz
hey personal translator you told me to go join a gang I take that offensively but, I won't make another 15 page argument.

Del Money

Smash Champion
WIGZ is mindgaming you fools like a mofo. and Ridley needs to stop eating so much...it's not good for his figure.

Reggie Bush..err...i mean Ridley 4 Brawl

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
lol right and still ppl bring that up wait whose side are you on mr wigz
hey personal translator you told me to go join a gang I take that offensively but, I won't make another 15 page argument.
I am sorry about that.

That was when I thought you were just a rambling idiot.
But now I know differently.

Shuma

Smash Hero
IIRC when Wigz arrived to this forum he was also a Ridley hater, then he started making inteligent posts, then again ridley hate.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I am missing a lot... Stupid Wow and the private servers haha..

I guess this is the silence before the storm right?

-Onyx

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
1/2 an hour for what Sakurai is a mindgamer he is gonna post the update ay 6:00 he does that for everything good still I am excited. Thank you for seeing me in a different perspective.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Looks like it? Intelligent?

I don't know how to spell that usually..

Or allegiance!

The 4 way allegiance was what again? Krystal, Ridley, Dark Samus, and Wolf?

-Onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom