• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, so she might as well check-
---
"Flora": "That was a bad dream"
"Felicia": "So please don't worry!"

-Martha pants, as she approaches the nun Digimon-
---
-Minervamon starts to apprach spinning like a Beyblade!-
---
-Dunno, she's not in the same tier as Sothis-
-and check she does... without her swords since her powers let her summon them at will anyway-
---
Kamui: "No... that felt all too real. Everything since then felt all too real to be fake."

-how the nun?-
---
Pit: "WHOA!" -running to create some distance-
---
-that is true...-

-coin flip?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Basically, only time he did anything was 5 years ago in some official web stories to promote a new line of virtual pets and even then the Seven Great Demon Lords quickly took center stage as the bad guys of the story.
I'm not sure if they want to just keep him as the type of villain who's a mysterious force that's leading the Demon Lords behind the scenes or if they're just lazy and don't know what to do with the character, but it sounds like they're wasting a potential villain either way.

Lily: "You'll love it then!"
---
Mash: "Thank you very much!"
---
Steeljaw: -Still handcuffed- "Well now, how you got your hands on that?"
---
-And it's quite yummy too!-
---
-So Amy pouts on taht-
Mabel: "Then I'm down for some chuckling soda!"

Dipper: "I guess I'll take some." :p
___

Amethyst: "But this match isn't over yet!" -Charging up a Spin Dash-
___

Gem Homeworld took it from a failed Dalek attack. They've yet to develop sufficient weaponry for poofing or destroying Gems!
___

Pichu: "(THIS COOKIE IS AMAZING~!)" -Sparkly eyes-
___

Mabel: "You tried your best, getting the last enemies on the later stages is usually difficult."

- I really liked that her knowing the story was an important plot point. It's a popular story though so all four are fairly knowledgeable of it. Blake is just the one who's a big nerd about it and still remembers it by heart. It's great.

- I forgot how long they've been dropping hints. Heck, their fight against Adam in V6 might have been a big push too. Or at least the moment where they started to think about it.

- Ruby's entire plan in V8 resulted in the loss of Atlas. This was a known consequence of grabbing the Relic and also why the whole evacuation with Ambrosius making portals was even a thing in the first place. Weiss doesn't need to see it to know it happened.

- You're worrying too much :4pacman:

- It's implied that strong emotions can cause a Semblance to evolve. I think the implication is that Cinder's betrayal and her failure at killing Ruby pushed her limits and allows her to do more with her Semblance.

- You're worrying too much :4pacman:

- Yeah, the Alice in Wonderland vibes are very strong with this volume and it's intentional. You probably noticed the very similar name of Alyx as the fairy tale's protagonist.

- Oh yeah, that was a really good fight. I loved it.

-Agreed, it's made for some great character moments for Blake this season as well as helped them figure stuff out more than anything else so far. There's some been changes to Ever After in the present versus it's past of course, but also some inconsistencies with how it was portrayed at the book at all, so not all the info she knows about it has worked, but a lot of it absolutely has and she's been the most reliable guide by far for the team in their current location.

-They've definitely been dropping the hints since V6. Arguably even V5 as well with Yang breaking down in front of Weiss about how she needs Blake. Heck, even Adam himself dropped a line implying that Blake had feelings for her, and while that doesn't necessarily mean it's true from an in-universe standpoint since Adam is already insane and mad with jealousy to begin with, from a writing standpoint it makes sense as a hint towards something more going on between the two. Then there's all the awkward but affectionate scenes between them in V7 and Nora sarcastically mocking Ren for calling Yang and Blake "just" friends literally seconds before kissing Ren for the first time, They're almost definitely going to be the show's next couple after Nora and Ren.

-I have no idea how I didn't consider that before. The whole point of the plan was to evacuate the people of Mantle and Atlas rather than saving the cities and their buildings, along with the Relics, so they basically already knew that the cities' structures were doomed. On a related note, they may have failed to keep the Relics (which they aren't aware of) but unless things went seriously wrong in Vacuo before the others could do anything, they did succeed in saving the people and know that almost for certain. I wish they acknowledged that.

-...Yeah, that's totally reassuring...

-That happened with Weiss' and Ren's Semblances, right? It's a similar manner to how they're unlocked in the first place. Same goes for Ruby's Silver Eyes, even though that's an entirely separate ability.

-Nonetheless, the Curious Cat is intriguing so far. And yeah, the similarities with Alyx to Alice are impossible to miss the instant one realizes that there's a bunch of Alice in Wonderland allusions and sorta adaptations to begin with. Also, I don't know if I'll ever be able to think of the name "Alyx" again without thinking of Half-Life 2 lmao.

Weiss: "........." -lowers her head a bit-
---
Azura: "Presicely."
---
-it really is...-
-Weiss instantly felt empathy for the reindeer upon learning that the person she was lost was also a caring older sister she looked up to?-
___

Mabel: "Do you think she could help us learn better combat techniques?"
___

-They ones that were told how the Arthra worked were already kinda overwhelmed by the whole interdimensional spaceship thing...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's made for some great character moments for Blake this season as well as helped them figure stuff out more than anything else so far. There's some been changes to Ever After in the present versus it's past of course, but also some inconsistencies with how it was portrayed at the book at all, so not all the info she knows about it has worked, but a lot of it absolutely has and she's been the most reliable guide by far that the teams' got in their current location.

-They've definitely been dropping the hints since V6. Arguably even V5 as well with Yang breaking down in front of Weiss about how she needs Blake. Heck, even Adam himself dropped a line implying that Blake had feelings for her, and while that doesn't necessarily mean it's true from an in-universe standpoint since Adam is already insane and mad with jealousy to begin with, from a writing standpoint it makes sense as a hint towards something more going on between the two. Then there's all the awkward but affectionate scenes between them in V7 and Nora sarcastically mocking Ren for calling Yang and Blake "just" friends literally seconds before kissing Ren for the first time, They're almost definitely going to be the show's next couple after Nora and Ren.

-I have no idea how I didn't consider that before. The whole point of the plan was to evacuate the people of Mantle and Atlas rather than saving the cities and their buildings, along with the Relics. They may have failed to keep the Relics, which they aren't aware of, but unless things went seriously wrong in Vacuo before the others could do anything, they did succeed in saving the people and know that almost for certain. I wish they acknowledged that.

-...Yeah, that's totally reassuring...

-That happened with Weiss' and Ren's Semblances, right? It's a similar manner to how they're unlocked in the first place. Same goes for Ruby's Silver Eyes, even though that's an entirely separate ability.

-Nonetheless, the Curious Cat is intriguing so far. And yeah, the similarities with Alyx to Alice are impossible to miss the instant one realizes that there's a bunch of Alice in Wonderland allusions and sorta adaptations to begin with. Also, I don't know if I'll ever be able to think of the name "Alyx" again without thinking of Half-Life 2 lmao.
- Fairy tales in Remnant tend to have roots in reality. We see that with how The Girl Who Fell Through the World is a real story due to the Ever After, but the events don't quite match up. I don't think it'll be shocking to say but this will be a serious plot point going forward.

- Nora and Ren are arguably not really a couple all that much yet. They've made moves but are now having their own personal time out as of now. Nora in particular wants to figure out what she is without Ren because... she really hasn't been much without him since he first saved her.

- They're kinda busy with their own problems and only one person among the party that fell down truly knows that everyone else got out safely; Jaune. Whom we don't know what happened to him at the point you're at.

- Don't worry about it :4pacman:

- Yeah, you're getting it! I wonder how practical Neo clones would be though...

- Or the VR game :4pacman:

-Weiss instantly felt empathy for the reindeer upon learning that the person she was lost was also a caring older sister she looked up to?-
___

Mabel: "Do you think she could help us learn better combat techniques?"
___

-They ones that were told how the Arthra worked were already kinda overwhelmed by the whole interdimensional spaceship thing...-
-she did, yeah...-
---
Azura: "She seems capable of that, yes."
---
-yeah, it's something that's hard to spin your head around-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
- Fairy tales in Remnant tend to have roots in reality. We see that with how The Girl Who Fell Through the World is a real story due to the Ever After, but the events don't quite match up. I don't think it'll be shocking to say but this will be a serious plot point going forward.

- Nora and Ren are arguably not really a couple all that much yet. They've made moves but are now having their own personal time out as of now. Nora in particular wants to figure out what she is without Ren because... she really hasn't been much without him since he first saved her.

- They're kinda busy with their own problems and only one person among the party that fell down truly knows that everyone else got out safely; Jaune. Whom we don't know what happened to him at the point you're at.

- Don't worry about it :4pacman:

- Yeah, you're getting it! I wonder how practical Neo clones would be though...

- Or the VR game :4pacman:
-It makes me wonder if the show will mainly focus on Remnant again after V9 or if we'll see worlds that contain other worlds described in Fairy Tales, or otherwise more people and elements from other Fairy Tales hidden across Remnant itself.

-Annnnd another I kinda forgot about. It's what led to Nora's "Be strong and hit stuff" moment and her character arc in V8. I guess we'll see how they're doing in V10 (should the show end up going to a good studio) by the time the characters in the Ever After return. By then I kinda hope Nora has figured out more of herself and has more characterization like in V8 to begin with.

-That's fair enough and it's only logical that they'd be distracted by trying to get home and all the nonsense in the Ever After, but they still need to take some time to slow down and actually talk about what the hell happened and what they're all going through. Only Weiss and maybe Yang have had like one or two moments to talk about anything that's been on their minds since they fell into the Ever After, and not much has been resolved in either case besides them at least geting to vent about it and Ruby giving the former some advice (while herself still going through her own issues, no less).

-I am very worried about it but I guess at least the story arc and setting are still cool?

-Are they even true clones or just more illusions? The scene didn't really elaborate on which was the case yet.

-That more so. I actually wouldn't be shocked if people have made memes about it by now lol

-she did, yeah...-
---
Azura: "She seems capable of that, yes."
---
-yeah, it's something that's hard to spin your head around-
-Penny similarly looked surprised to hear it, both because she knows how close Weiss and Winter were and because she herself looked up to Winter a great deal as well-

-The Vulpix Winter similarly looked shocked upon learning it and realizing the similarities and wasn't even sure what to say, not helped by the fact that Noelle might not be able to understand the Pokemon langauge-

___

-Seems?- :V
___

Sparky: "(The old ship looks really cool...But the area it's in looks almost lifeless...)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes me wonder if the show will mainly focus on Remnant again after V9 or if we'll see worlds that contain other worlds described in Fairy Tales, or otherwise more people and elements from other Fairy Tales hidden across Remnant itself.

-Annnnd another I kinda forgot about. It's what led to Nora's "Be strong and hit stuff" moment and her character arc in V8. I guess we'll see how they're doing in V10 (should the show end up going to a good studio) by the time the characters in the Ever After return. By then I kinda hope Nora has figured out more of herself and has more characterization like in V8 to begin with.

-That's fair enough and it's only logical that they'd be distracted by trying to get home and all the nonsense in the Ever After, but they still need to take some time to slow down and actually talk about what the hell happened and what they're all going through. Only Weiss and maybe Yang have had like one or two moments to talk about anything that's been on their minds since they fell into the Ever After, and not much has been resolved in either case besides them at least geting to vent about it and Ruby giving the former some advice (while herself still going through her own issues, no less).

-I am very worried about it but I guess at least the story arc and setting are still cool?

-Are they even true clones or just more illusions? The scene didn't really elaborate on which was the case yet.

-That more so. I actually wouldn't be shocked if people have made memes about it by now lol
- It would be interesting to see more fairy tales represented. With that said, The Girl in the Tower is also Salem's backstory except left purposefully incomplete to serve as propaganda. Not to mention the story of the Four Maidens. The entire point of RWBY is exactly as I said; this world is already heavily influenced by fairy tales because they are true events which go so far back they've become more akin legends than anything else (especially with Ozpin pushing for these to be seen as myths). They don't need the Ever After to have a focus on that so whether the trip lasts multiple volumes or just one, there will be fairy tales all over the place.

- Yeah, it was nice for Nora to try and seek out what she truly is. I hope we'll see some of it.

- I won't say much more because it'll have some big plot implications very soon. They can't escape from that fiasco forever, after all.

- The thing you absolutely shouldn't worry about is honestly one of my favorite parts of the show due to how raw it is. You'll know when you see it. Trust me on that.

- With how vague they're being about it, the evolution of Neo's Semblance is clearly set up to be a major plot point so I'd rather not answer this.

- I wouldn't either. I just never checked :V

-Penny similarly looked surprised to hear it, both because she knows how close Weiss and Winter were and because she herself looked up to Winter a great deal as well-

-The Vulpix Winter similarly looked shocked upon learning it and realizing the similarities and wasn't even sure what to say, not helped by the fact that Noelle might not be able to understand the Pokemon langauge-

___

-Seems?- :V
___

Sparky: "(The old ship looks really cool...But the area it's in looks almost lifeless...)"
Weiss: "I'm... sure your sister would be proud of what you've become." :)
---
-she hasn't seen her teach, tbf :V-
---
Phosphora: "Yeah... it's not the best. But this place is awesome, right?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
- It would be interesting to see more fairy tales represented. With that said, The Girl in the Tower is also Salem's backstory except left purposefully incomplete to serve as propaganda. Not to mention the story of the Four Maidens. The entire point of RWBY is exactly as I said; this world is already heavily influenced by fairy tales because they are true events which go so far back they've become more akin legends than anything else (especially with Ozpin pushing for these to be seen as myths). They don't need the Ever After to have a focus on that so whether the trip lasts multiple volumes or just one, there will be fairy tales all over the place.

- Yeah, it was nice for Nora to try and seek out what she truly is. I hope we'll see some of it.

- I won't say much more because it'll have some big plot implications very soon. They can't escape from that fiasco forever, after all.

- The thing you absolutely shouldn't worry about is honestly one of my favorite parts of the show due to how raw it is. You'll know when you see it. Trust me on that.

- With how vague they're being about it, the evolution of Neo's Semblance is clearly set up to be a major plot point so I'd rather not answer this.

- I wouldn't either. I just never checked :V

-I didn't even think about most of that, outside of Salem's "Princess trapped in a tower" backstory...The elements are already there, the Ever After is just arguably the biggest one so far, besides Salem herself due to the threat she poses in the present. That said, I really hope the trip to Ever After is just a one volume thing lmao, but at the same time it'd be cool to see them or other characters explore it again later on somehow, hopefully without being trapped there again. The location itself and perhaps some of it's inhabitants likely going to play a major role along with other Fairy Tale stuff for the story later on. I'll say more in my next reply because I actually don't have much free time to write more right now.

-As long as V10 happens, I'm confident it will-

-Fair enough to both of those parts of the story. I liked V8 for the most part (though even with how much i hated Ironwood by the end of V7, I do think he could've been handled a little better as an antagonist), but the writing for V9 so far has been top notch.

-Fair enough on Neo's Semblance as well. The implications still aren't good, though. And the fact that she landed in a dark, purple stormy area adjacent to a bright area filled with life and illuminated by light is a strong sign that the Brothers Gods definitely have something to do with the Ever After as well.

Weiss: "I'm... sure your sister would be proud of what you've become." :)
---
-she hasn't seen her teach, tbf :V-
---
Phosphora: "Yeah... it's not the best. But this place is awesome, right?"
Noelle: "...Do you really think that's true? I mean, Dess was the coolest sister ever, b-but now that she's not here..."

Susie: "You're the smartest student in our whole school and a mage who literally helped save the world. If you're not proud of it, your sis totally would be. Alright?"

Penny: "If she was kind as your she sounds, I am certain of it as well." :)
___

-Fair enough- :V

Mabel: "Seems to be?"

Dipper: "Great Uncle Ford and I have talked with her a few times. She seems to be as experienced as a teacher as she is at being a mercenary. Which needless to say is a lot."

___

Sparky: "(Oh, totally! It reminds me a lot of home, but with way more cities and bigger buildings...)"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and check she does... without her swords since her powers let her summon them at will anyway-
---
Kamui: "No... that felt all too real. Everything since then felt all too real to be fake."

-how the nun?-
---
Pit: "WHOA!" -running to create some distance-
---
-that is true...-

-coin flip?-
-Good, and thus she opened the door... To see plenty of people in a jovial atmosphere, both people she's seen, and some from other worlds-
---
"Dwyer": "I don't get it, Mother. We're here for you, we never left"
"Ryoma": "And there's now only peace between our kingdoms"
"Xander": "I thought you'd love that"

-Hurt, and yet, she's smirking as Martha walks over to her, with a glare on her face-
---
-And she's spinning FAST at him!-
---
-COIN FLIP-
I'm not sure if they want to just keep him as the type of villain who's a mysterious force that's leading the Demon Lords behind the scenes or if they're just lazy and don't know what to do with the character, but it sounds like they're wasting a potential villain either way.

Mabel: "Then I'm down for some chuckling soda!"

Dipper: "I guess I'll take some." :p
___

Amethyst: "But this match isn't over yet!" -Charging up a Spin Dash-
___

Gem Homeworld took it from a failed Dalek attack. They've yet to develop sufficient weaponry for poofing or destroying Gems!
___

Pichu: "(THIS COOKIE IS AMAZING~!)" -Sparkly eyes-
___

Mabel: "You tried your best, getting the last enemies on the later stages is usually difficult."
Pretty much, yeah. Like it's been implied a few times he's why the Demon Lords fell, but nothing has come out of it.

Lily: "Good~ But don't forget what we're here for!"
---
-One Mash was preparing herself for!-
---
Steeljaws: "Never thought I'd feel relieved from that"
Barricade: "Your survival is yet to be assured, but the rest are a definite not"
---
Irisviel: "Doesn't it?" :) -patted the tiny mouse-
---
Chrono: "How many are there, if I may ask?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good, and thus she opened the door... To see plenty of people in a jovial atmosphere, both people she's seen, and some from other worlds-
---
"Dwyer": "I don't get it, Mother. We're here for you, we never left"
"Ryoma": "And there's now only peace between our kingdoms"
"Xander": "I thought you'd love that"

-Hurt, and yet, she's smirking as Martha walks over to her, with a glare on her face-
---
-And she's spinning FAST at him!-
---
-COIN FLIP-
Shez: Well, atmosphere seems pretty nice, huh... -goes to find a seat for herself-
---
-the Azura in this moment, however, knew this was a dream and urged Kamui to wake up?-

-oh damn...-
---
-HE TRIES TO SHOOT-
---
-heads, it'll work-
-tails, it won't-

1714345758461.png

-I didn't even think about most of that, outside of Salem's "Princess trapped in a tower" backstory...The elements are already there, the Ever After is just arguably the biggest one so far, besides Salem herself due to the threat she poses in the present. That said, I really hope the trip to Ever After is just a one volume thing lmao, but at the same time it'd be cool to see them or other characters explore it again later on somehow, hopefully without being trapped there again. The location itself and perhaps some of it's inhabitants likely going to play a major role along with other Fairy Tale stuff for the story later on. I'll say more in my next reply because I actually don't have much free time to write more right now.

-As long as V10 happens, I'm confident it will-

-Fair enough to both of those parts of the story. I liked V8 for the most part (though even with how much i hated Ironwood by the end of V7, I do think he could've been handled a little better as an antagonist), but the writing for V9 so far has been top notch.

-Fair enough on Neo's Semblance as well. The implications still aren't good, though. And the fact that she landed in a dark, purple stormy area adjacent to a bright area filled with life and illuminated by light is a strong sign that the Brothers Gods definitely have something to do with the Ever After as well.
Not sure what else to add without delving into spoilers anyway :p

Noelle: "...Do you really think that's true? I mean, Dess was the coolest sister ever, b-but now that she's not here..."

Susie: "You're the smartest student in our whole school and a mage who literally helped save the world. If you're not proud of it, your sis totally would be. Alright?"

Penny: "If she was kind as your she sounds, I am certain of it as well." :)
___

-Fair enough- :V

Mabel: "Seems to be?"

Dipper: "Great Uncle Ford and I have talked with her a few times. She seems to be as experienced as a teacher as she is at being a mercenary. Which needless to say is a lot."

___

Sparky: "(Oh, totally! It reminds me a lot of home, but with way more cities and bigger buildings...)"
Weiss: "As am I." :)
---
Azura: "I've never seen her work so I'm just going off of what I heard. She's helped Star cast spells without her wand, if I recall."
---
Phosphora: "A perfect place for you to grow up then." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much, yeah. Like it's been implied a few times he's why the Demon Lords fell, but nothing has come out of it.

Lily: "Good~ But don't forget what we're here for!"
---
-One Mash was preparing herself for!-
---
Steeljaws: "Never thought I'd feel relieved from that"
Barricade: "Your survival is yet to be assured, but the rest are a definite not"
---
Irisviel: "Doesn't it?" :) -patted the tiny mouse-
---
Chrono: "How many are there, if I may ask?"
Sometimes I don't get why characters like that just get sidelined when they've got so much potential lmao.

Mabel: "Figuring out an ancient conspiracy!"

Dipper: "No, it's probably more like just rediscovering some lost knowledge about the Butterfly Family's magic capabilities."

Mabel: "Which could have become hidden due to a centuries' old conspiracy plan!"

Dipper: "...You know what? After hearing about Eclips and learning literally everything about Quentin Trembley, we can't rule that possibility out..."
___

-But Amethyst then charges towards the center of the training grounds, making it yet unclear f clear if Mash or Steven is her target...-
___

Don't get too relieved. Their upgraded lasers are still capable of damaging Sparks.
___

-Pichu quite adorably smiles and wags her tail at that-
___

Dipper: "Pretty much infinite. The game technically goes on forever until either you run out of lives, quit the game yourself, or until the game reaches a level so high that it can't compute it and either crashes or loads a glitched layout that can't be beaten. A lot of old arcade games are like this."

Not sure what else to add without delving into spoilers anyway :p
That's fair enough. :p

I did have some more stuff I wanted to write about the existence Fairly Tales and legends in Remnant earlier, but I forgot what it was. If it's anything other than just more general speculation about how important Fairy Tales will be to the show's story, I'll probably remember it later or while watching the next few episodes. Otherwise, it was just random thoughts on the story. :V

Weiss: "As am I." :)
---
Azura: "I've never seen her work so I'm just going off of what I heard. She's helped Star cast spells without her wand, if I recall."
---
Phosphora: "A perfect place for you to grow up then." :)
Noelle: "...Knowing Dess, yeah, sh-she really would be..." :)

-Ralsei is the only one who's totally silent for now, simply because he hasn't known Noelle as long as any of her other friends and thus wanted her to be able to speak about the matter hself-
___

Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"

Dipper: "Since when?" :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(Pichu and hte friends we've made really seem to like it here, too. So if this is our new home, I'm all onboard with staying at it!)" -Trying to strike a pose that looks both confident and epic-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "...Knowing Dess, yeah, sh-she really would be..." :)

-Ralsei is the only one who's totally silent for now, simply because he hasn't known Noelle as long as any of her other friends and thus wanted her to be able to speak about the matter hself-
___

Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"

Dipper: "Since when?" :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(Pichu and hte friends we've made really seem to like it here, too. So if this is our new home, I'm all onboard with staying at it!)" -Trying to strike a pose that looks both confident and epic-
Weiss: "Seems like she was a very kind and caring sister for you."
---
Azura: "It has been going on for some time. I wonder how far along they are..."
---
Phosphora: "That's the spirit, little Sparky!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Seems like she was a very kind and caring sister for you."
---
Azura: "It has been going on for some time. I wonder how far along they are..."
---
Phosphora: "That's the spirit, little Sparky!" :grin:
Noelle: "She totally was. Not only did she help me become as good at studying and research as I am today, she also got me into horror movies! I used to scare really easily, but hearing from that they were all fake and just for show, they didn't seem so scary anymore." :p

-It's clear that Noelle tends to feel more positive when she's reminiscing about her fond memories of Dess rather than dwelling solely on her loss-
___

-Good question...-
___

Sparky: "(I'm ready to explore!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "She totally was. Not only did she help me become as good at studying and research as I am today, she also got me into horror movies! I used to scare really easily, but hearing from that they were all fake and just for show, they didn't seem so scary anymore." :p

-It's clear that Noelle tends to feel more positive when she's reminiscing about her fond memories of Dess rather than dwelling solely on her loss-
___

-Good question...-
___

Sparky: "(I'm ready to explore!)"
Weiss: "Remember the good times. For as long as you do, she'll never truly be gone." :)
---
-would the twins think of seeing her?-
---
Phosphy: "Let's do it then!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: Well, atmosphere seems pretty nice, huh... -goes to find a seat for herself-
---
-the Azura in this moment, however, knew this was a dream and urged Kamui to wake up?-

-oh damn...-
---
-HE TRIES TO SHOOT-
---
-heads, it'll work-
-tails, it won't-

-The cat people tending the place get her one!-
-She would see people from all sorts of places just dining around, such as Umbra Witches, Phantom Thieves, Keyblade Wielders, Kamen Riders, Pokémon Trainers, Digimon Tamers, School Idols, Hylians, Toads, etc., quite the varied crowd indeed, all just dropping in for a meal-
---
"Azura": "...No...This isn't right..."

Sistermon Ciel: "Ooooh, I can tell the hatred in your eyes, it's tasty~"
Martha: "........"
Sistermon Ciel: "So, go on. Finish me. That is what you want, don't you~?"
---
-His hits get to her, yet she still SPIN-
---
-So smol Tiki's chances to pway with them will happen, yay!-
Sometimes I don't get why characters like that just get sidelined when they've got so much potential lmao.

Mabel: "Figuring out an ancient conspiracy!"

Dipper: "No, it's probably more like just rediscovering some lost knowledge about the Butterfly Family's magic capabilities."

Mabel: "Which could have become hidden due to a centuries' old conspiracy plan!"

Dipper: "...You know what? After hearing about Eclips and learning literally everything about Quentin Trembley, we can't rule that possibility out..."
___

-But Amethyst then charges towards the center of the training grounds, making it yet unclear f clear if Mash or Steven is her target...-
___

Don't get too relieved. Their upgraded lasers are still capable of damaging Sparks.
___

-Pichu quite adorably smiles and wags her tail at that-
___

Dipper: "Pretty much infinite. The game technically goes on forever until either you run out of lives, quit the game yourself, or until the game reaches a level so high that it can't compute it and either crashes or loads a glitched layout that can't be beaten. A lot of old arcade games are like this."
Because they gotta introduce and market BRAND NEW TOYS and sideline the past ones as a result.

Lily: "That's correct! And the Commission might end telling us nothing"
---
-Either case, Mash knows she can't let her guard down, and takes glances at Steven to see if she'll go at him-
---
Steeljaw: "So long theirs are gone"
Barricade: "You're still a rebel"
Steeljaw: "Rotting in a cell is more favorable compared to all the things those guys forced me into"
---
Irisviel: "You want to train, I assume?"
---
Amy: "They just didn't expect people to take that long, h- Ah! Lost a life!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The cat people tending the place get her one!-
-She would see people from all sorts of places just dining around, such as Umbra Witches, Phantom Thieves, Kamen Riders, Pokémon Trainers, Digimon Tamers, Hylians, Toads, etc., quite the varied crowd indeed, all just dropping in for a meal-
---
"Azura": "...No...This isn't right..."

Sistermon Ciel: "Ooooh, I can tell the hatred in your eyes, it's tasty~"
Martha: "........"
Sistermon Ciel: "So, go on. Finish me. That is what you want, don't you~?"
---
-His hits get to her, yet she still SPIN-
---
-So smol Tiki's chances to pway with them will happen, yay!-
Shez: ...Kind of an incredible spot, honestly.
---
Kamui: "I know... I remember all I did... and I can't escape it. I have to accept it and move forward so that I never slip up again!"

-will she do it?-
---
Pit: "Huh?!" -shoots more-
---
-but it won't be able to last all that long, forcing Nitocris to do it frequently and that's not sustainable-

-....maybe once a week-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: ...Kind of an incredible spot, honestly.
---
Kamui: "I know... I remember all I did... and I can't escape it. I have to accept it and move forward so that I never slip up again!"

-will she do it?-
---
Pit: "Huh?!" -shoots more-
---
-but it won't be able to last all that long, forcing Nitocris to do it frequently and that's not sustainable-

-....maybe once a week-
-Indeed, so she's given a seat on an empty table neighbored by a Super Sentai group eating curry and a group of adventurers where some blunette is cartoonishly crying after a guy called her an useless goddess for spending all their money-
-Place was full otherwise- :V
---
"Takumi": "Move on? But why would you?"
"Silas": "Look around here, everyone you once loves is present and safe"
"Azura": "No... We aren't real"

-She charges a punch, Sistermon Ciel as Martha unleashes it... But the fist lands right besides her-
Sistermon Ciel: "...I though you had it in you"
Martha: "I am not the one that should punish you..."
---
-She's tanking through!-
---
-Sounds like a good compromise, yeah-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, so she's given a seat on an empty table neighbored by a Super Sentai group eating curry and a group of adventurers where some blunette is cartoonishly crying after a guy called her an useless goddess for spending all their money-
-Place was full otherwise- :V
---
"Takumi": "Move on? But why would you?"
"Silas": "Look around here, everyone you once loves is present and safe"
"Azura": "No... We aren't real"

-She charges a punch, Sistermon Ciel as Martha unleashes it... But the fist lands right besides her-
Sistermon Ciel: "...I though you had it in you"
Martha: "I am not the one that should punish you..."
---
-She's tanking through!-
---
-Sounds like a good compromise, yeah-
Shez: I like the energy. It's my kind of place!
---
Kamui: "I know, Azura. I've made so many new friends since the tragedy, many more loved ones, and none of them are here. It's not fair to ignore my present and future in favor of staying stuck in the past! Azura, how do I wake up?"

-then who is?-
---
Pit: "WHOA!" -goes for a club instead-
---
-yaaaaaay-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: I like the energy. It's my kind of place!
---
Kamui: "I know, Azura. I've made so many new friends since the tragedy, many more loved ones, and none of them are here. It's not fair to ignore my present and future in favor of staying stuck in the past! Azura, how do I wake up?"

-then who is?-
---
Pit: "WHOA!" -goes for a club instead-
---
-yaaaaaay-
-Well said!-
Neko-Arc: -Hands out menu- "Be sure to enjoy then, nya!" -looks to the side- "HEY! No eating the table!" -ran at a Digimon doing that, leaving Shez by her own-
---
"Azura": "Remember those that you love and are with you now!"

Sistermon Ciel: "Eh? What you mean?" -it's then that the Digimon she forced to race and be chased by MetalFantomon loom over Martha- "...A-Aaaah..."
Martha: "...All yours" -walks aside, as those really pissed off Digimon make their anger clear.
Sistermon Ciel: "But... I was the strongest and the fastest!" -she says as some knuckles are cracked and attacks were charged-
-Martha didn't look back as she heard the nun Digimon yell-
---
-SO THEY'D END CLASHING!-
---
-So they would go see the Pharaoh! Who was drinking coffee with friends!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well said!-
Neko-Arc: -Hands out menu- "Be sure to enjoy then, nya!" -looks to the side- "HEY! No eating the table!" -ran at a Digimon doing that, leaving Shez by her own-
---
"Azura": "Remember those that you love and are with you now!"

Sistermon Ciel: "Eh? What you mean?" -it's then that the Digimon she forced to race and be chased by MetalFantomon loom over Martha- "...A-Aaaah..."
Martha: "...All yours" -walks aside, as those really pissed off Digimon make their anger clear.
Sistermon Ciel: "But... I was the strongest and the fastest!" -she says as some knuckles are cracked and attacks were charged-
-Martha didn't look back as she heard the nun Digimon yell-
---
-SO THEY'D END CLASHING!-
---
-So they would go see the Pharaoh! Who was drinking coffee with friends!-
Shez: -immediately goes to drinks-
---
-and that's what she does, thinking of all her friends in Chaldea, and the family she's built!-

-okay, that was badass-
---
-WITH AN EPIC SHOCKWAVE?!-
---
Kanna: "Nitocris-san!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Because they gotta introduce and market BRAND NEW TOYS and sideline the past ones as a result.

Lily: "That's correct! And the Commission might end telling us nothing"
---
-Either case, Mash knows she can't let her guard down, and takes glances at Steven to see if she'll go at him-
---
Steeljaw: "So long theirs are gone"
Barricade: "You're still a rebel"
Steeljaw: "Rotting in a cell is more favorable compared to all the things those guys forced me into"
---
Irisviel: "You want to train, I assume?"
---
Amy: "They just didn't expect people to take that long, h- Ah! Lost a life!"
Just like with Transformers?

Dipper: "Not our first rodeo with authority figures trying to cover up something important..."

___

-She's still charging towards the center...-
___

You could be useful if you returned to the Decepticon side...
___

Pichu: "(It's why we came here...)"
___

Dipper: "For your first time playing the game, you actually did better than most longtime players of it." :p

Weiss: "Remember the good times. For as long as you do, she'll never truly be gone." :)
---
-would the twins think of seeing her?-
---
Phosphy: "Let's do it then!"
Noelle: "...I... do still have plenty of memories of when Dess was around...Talking about her and when we used to hang out with is what usually cheers me up most..."
___

Mabel: "Can we go see her?"
___

Sparky: "(Lead the way!)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "...I... do still have plenty of memories of when Dess was around...Talking about her and when we used to hang out with is what usually cheers me up most..."
___

Mabel: "Can we go see her?"
___

Sparky: "(Lead the way!)"
Weiss: "That's... very sweet." :)
---
Azura: "I'm not sure where she is..."
---
Phosphora: "...I don't really know the place all that much... so let's figure it out." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That's... very sweet." :)
---
Azura: "I'm not sure where she is..."
---
Phosphora: "...I don't really know the place all that much... so let's figure it out." :p
Noelle: "I-I think I needed to hear all that advice...Th-Thanks, everyone." :)
___

Dipper: "And she wasn't at the training grounds earlier..."
___

Sparky: "(Good idea...)" 😅

Oh, forgot to relay a message.

Goldie hasn't been feeling all that great today so don't expect a reply.
Understood. I hope he's doing alright.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "No problem." :)
---
Azura: "...Perhaps she's getting familiar with this new location?"
---
-TO EXPLORE-
Susie: "W-Well, I'm not super good with sentimental stuff...Just remember that you've still got some awesome friends who've always got your back! Alright?"

Noelle: -Blushed at Susie's statement- "A-Alright!"

-Berdly visibly looks like he feels terrible for Noelle...but is waiting to let the others speak first. He had no idea about Dess, or at least that's what's implied in the game-
___

Mabel: "Just like just about all of us..."
___

-Sparky waves at his Pokemon friends and Undyne before they leave, but not before wishing Squirtle and Girafarig good luck in finding Trainers as well-

-What area do they find first?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "W-Well, I'm not super good with sentimental stuff...Just remember that you've still got some awesome friends who've always got your back! Alright?"

Noelle: -Blushed at Susie's statement- "A-Alright!"

-Berdly visibly looks like he feels terrible for Noelle...but is waiting to let the others speak first. He had no idea about Dess, or at least that's what's implied in the game-
___

Mabel: "Just like just about all of us..."
___

-Sparky waves at his Pokemon friends and Undyne before they leave, but not before wishing Squirtle and Girafarig good luck in finding Trainers as well-

-What area do they find first?-
Weiss: Okay, that's cute.
---
Azura: "Precisely. Perhaps your paths will eventually cross?"
---
-they stumble into Lilith's project? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Okay, that's cute.
---
Azura: "Precisely. Perhaps your paths will eventually cross?"
---
-they stumble into Lilith's project? :V-
-Winter also walks up to Noelle, knowing petting her might help cheer her up-

Noelle: "Oh, it's good to see you again, too, Winter!" :) -Sure enough, Noelle pets her-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, no member here can be that hard to find!"

Cue Neo disguising as someone else and fooling a bunch of people off-screen.
___

-Good idea- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: -immediately goes to drinks-
---
-and that's what she does, thinking of all her friends in Chaldea, and the family she's built!-

-okay, that was badass-
---
-WITH AN EPIC SHOCKWAVE?!-
---
Kanna: "Nitocris-san!" :b:
-So many choices from various worlds...-
---
-AND AWAKES FROM THE DREAM!-

-Indeed, now the heroes can all focus on MetalFantomon-
---
-WITH AN EPIC SHOCKWAVE-
---
Nitocris: "Hm? Oh, it's you children"
Nanoha: "Glad to see you!"
Just like with Transformers?

Dipper: "Not our first rodeo with authority figures trying to cover up something important..."

___

-She's still charging towards the center...-
___

You could be useful if you returned to the Decepticon side...
___

Pichu: "(It's why we came here...)"
___

Dipper: "For your first time playing the game, you actually did better than most longtime players of it." :p
Yeah. That happens too often.

Lily: "Not surprised to hear, but also glad to!"
---
Mash: What is her next move...?
---
Irisviel: "Then I shall not interrupt you" :)
---
Amy: "Awww, really?" :p -quite proud of that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah. That happens too often.

Lily: "Not surprised to hear, but also glad to!"
---
Mash: What is her next move...?
---
Irisviel: "Then I shall not interrupt you" :)
---
Amy: "Awww, really?" :p -quite proud of that-
With too many franchises...

Mabel: "Our whole journey to find the true founder of Gravity Falls had that same hurdle!"
___

-She breaks out of the Spin Dash just as she reaches the center...and then launches her whips at both of them-

-Needless to say, Steven was startled-
___

Unreplied.
___

Pikachu: "(Are you here to heal anyone who gets hurt while training, Iri?)"
___

Mable: "Eeyup. Most new players usually lost their first extra life on the second or third level." :p

Top Bottom