• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Video Game Brawl of Fame! A platform fighter with no Nintendo! (Looking for: Solid Snake Moveset)

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Merch vote:
1. LEGO
2. Trading Cards

Street Fighter Tokens:

Guy - Bronze
Cody - Bronze
Balrog - Bronze
Sawada - Silver
Sheng Long - Gold

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Heyyyy so our strawpoll is stuck on a three way tie right now, if you haven't voted, please consider doing so

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Steve (Minecraft is incredibly iconic and Steve himself is a well known character. He has more than earned a spot on our roster. I think it'd be fun to find a way to do him that's different than Smash. I'm not even a Minecraft fan but he's a good pick)
2. Doomslayer (Doom is an incredibly important FPS. Both its classic and modern forms have had a huge impact on gaming and he has so many wepsons and abilities to base a moveset on)
3. Chell (A moveset using portals just sounds incredibly fun. We could she more female characters and a Puzzle game rep is something that would be nice to have)

1. Artwork
2. Token Binders
3. Video Clips

Horror Item
View attachment 379899
Camera Obscura (Fatal Frame)
I had trouble with ideas for this. I considered a Silent Hill AT but I feel like I'd rather have a stage there, I then thought about Fatal Frame before this came to me. The Camera itself as an item. Players can pick up the camera, which allows them to take an image of a fighter, which will stun the opponent. You can also use this to steal an opponents health or damage, which will be transferred into the Camera.

SF Music
1. Ryu Stage (SF2)
2. Ken Stage (SF2)
3. Chun-Li stage (SF2)
4. Guile Stage (SF2)
5. Vega Stage (SF2)
6. Jazzy NYC '99 (SF3)
7. Volcanic Rim (SF4)
8. Luke's Theme - Taking Aim (SF6)

Gimmick: Evolution
Agumon 's Main Gimmick. Agumon would have a gauge on his damage meter (shaped like a virtual pet). Every time he inflicts damage an opponent, the gauge is filled a little bit. Once it’s full, the player can press Down-B to evolve him into his next stage. All normal moves are shared between the three forms. Taking damage decreases the contents of the gauge. If he gets KO'd, he respawns as Agumon

The three forms are:
  • Agumon
    Small, quick attacks, great ground mobility
    Low damage output, lacking KO potential, easy to KO
  • Greymon
    Good damage output, good KO potential,, heavy
    less mobile, large profile
  • MetalGreymon
    excellent damage output, excellent knockback, large hitboxes, has wings that allow for arieal mobility,
    slow, sluggish movement, heavy

Moveset
  • Dash Attack - Bellyflop: Agumon bellyflops forward and comes to a skidding halt with his jaws open.
  • B (Agumon): Baby Flame - Agumon’s signature technique. Agumon fires a small single hit projectile fireball that flies straight ahead. This move is weak, but can be used in relative quick succession. Can be charged into Baby Burner, a single, larger, stronger fireball that creates a multi-hit explosion on contact.
  • B (Greymon): Mega Flame - Greymon's signature technique. Agumon fires a large single hit projectile fireball that flies straight ahead. This move has decent damage and knockback, but is is Disney slow moving and has fair bit of endlag. Can be charged into Mega Burst, a stream of white-hot fire that covers a decentw distance straight ahead.
  • B (MetalGreymon): Giga Destroyer - MetalGreymon’s signature technique. MetalGreymon fires a pair of powerful but but slow-moving fish-faced missiles out of his chest cybernetics. This move deals high damage and set knockback, and has excellent KO potential if set up properly. Can be charged into Tera Destroyer, Metal Graymon Fires one large, slow-moving, burning missile that explodes on contact.
  • Forward + B (Agumon) - Cross Fight: Agumon flings himself forward, biting and swiping, three times, inflicting a chain of hits. A decent horizontal recovery option.
  • Forward + B (Greymon) - Great Antler : Greymon rears up, then charges forward head-first. Has a large, consistent hitbox on his helmet and horns and limited super armor. Not very useful for recovery.
  • Forward + B (Metalgreymon) - Overflame: Metalgreymon unleashes a wave of fire from its claw.
  • Back + B (Agumon) - Firewall: Agumon creates a wall of fire that acts as a shield and reflector.
  • Back + B (Greymon) - Fire Tower: Greymon creates a piller of fire that shoots upwards from where he creates it
  • Back + B (Metalgreymon) - Magma Bomb: Metalgreymon rears back and then tosses a ball of magma, which explodes on impact with the ground. It can be charged for a bigger ball.
  • Up + B (Agumon) - Burst Eagle: Agumon launches himself high into the sky, while covered in a flaming aura.
  • Up + B (Greymon) - Horn Impulse: Greymon leaps upwards horns-first, dealing damage on his helmet.
  • Up + B (MetalGreymon) - Trident Arm: MetalGreymon launches its tethered Trident Arm upwards to grapple onto higher ground, or to attack and grab opponents.
  • Down + B (All) - Digivice Charge: All three forms share the same down special.
  • Agumon stands on the spot and strains himself to charge up his evolution gauge. The Charge period persists until the gauge is full, Agumon is damaged, or charging is manually cancelled by pressing any button. If the gauge is full, pressing down-B evolves him to the highest available stage.
Hey, sorry. I don't know how I didn't catch this way back when, but remixes originating from Smash are not allowed, and I'm pretty sure the ryu, ken, and guile themes are all smash remixes. I know it's been a long time since this was posted and it was previously added without issue, but could you edit your list to replace those tracks?

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Let's count these votes!

First off, the stage vote!

PaRappa Town: 2 Votes.
Guitar Battle: 2 Votes.
Dojo: 3 Votes!

Dojo wins the stage vote! Congrats to DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 !

And now, the Merch vote!

Clothing: 0 points
Action Figures: 3 points
LEGO: 6 points
Trading Cards: 7 points

Looks like Brawl of Fame is gonna have Trading Cards for merch! Thank you Northsouthmap Northsouthmap for submitting!
===========
And now, new submissions.

Job #101: Submit a Set of 10 Alts for PaRappa!

FazDude FazDude has graciously submitted PaRappa's alt set, thank you FazDude!

Job #102: Submit up to 5 Collectible Tokens for the Street Fighter series!
Lotta Tokens here, 25 to be precise! Than you for submitting!

Ken Masters-Bronze
Chun-Li-Silver
Akuma-Gold
Cammy White-Silver
Blanka-Bronze
M. Bison - Gold
Vega - Bronze
Zangeif - Silver
Guile - Silver
Dhalsim - Bronze
E. Honda - Bronze
Sakura - Silver
Dan - Bronze
Juri - Silver
Luke - Silver
Karin - Silver
Sagat - Gold
Ibuki - Bronze
Rashid - Bronze
AKI - Silver
Guy - Bronze
Cody - Bronze
Balrog - Bronze
Sawada - Silver
Sheng Long - Gold
==========
New Jobs!

Job #103: Submit an Item or Assist from a Rhythm or Music-themed game!

PaRappa's put me in a musical mood, so our next assist/item job is gonna be Music themed, have fun!

Job #104: Submit a Music List for Gold Rush! (Team Fortress 2)

Time for another Music List vote! Minimum size is four, maximum size is 8.

Parappa moveset submissions: still open.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 103
Cadence (Crypt Of The Necrodancer)

Item Assist: When Cadence is summoned she will start moving around the stage to her own beat (A Metronome sound that is active whenever she is summoned) all of her actions including when she moves are on the beat. she will move around and dig her shovel into the ground digging up items. If you approach her on the beat she will use her dagger and slash the nearing opponent dealing a fair bit of knockback, approaching her off the beat gives an opponent the opportunity to attack Cadence.

Built-in Assist: Cadence Appears, and if an opponent is near, Slashes her dagger sideways, Opponents hit are knocked back a fair distance. If there is no opponent nearby, she takes her shovel and digs up an item instead.

Job 104
1. Team Fortress 2
2. Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
3. Rocket Jump Waltz
4. MEDIC!
5. ROBOTS!
6. Drunken Pipe Bomb
7. Right Behind You
8. It Hates Me So Much

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Hey, sorry. I don't know how I didn't catch this way back when, but remixes originating from Smash are not allowed, and I'm pretty sure the ryu, ken, and guile themes are all smash remixes. I know it's been a long time since this was posted and it was previously added without issue, but could you edit your list to replace those tracks?
done

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
here's Parappa The Rapper's Moveset

Mic Check! (Neutral B(Grounded))-Parappa gives a "stab" with a Microphone

Skate Ride (Dash/Forward+B (Grounded/Aerial))-Originated from Parappa The Rapper Anime, Parappa ride a his Skate)

Boxy Boy Rising (Up+B (Grounded/Aerial))-Parappa rises Boxy Boy from Parappa The Rapper 2, similar to a move attack from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Counter!,Punch! (Down+B (Grounded))-Parappa defends himself saying "Block!",when a opponent hits him, Parappa punches the opponent saying "Punch!"

Karate Kick (Neutral B (Aerial))-Parappa gives a karate kick

Dive Kick (Down+B(Aerial))-Parappa kicks downward saying "Kick!"

FazDude

Smash Master
Rhythm Game Assist: Don-Chan (Taiko no Tatsujin)

As an Item Assist, Don-Chan vibes in place for a few seconds before a special "taunt" note appears above him. Any player that inputs a taunt when the note appears gains a special reward!

As a Built-In Assist, Don-Chan appears before the summoner and "grabs" anyone in front of him. From there, he presents a series of inputs which the grabbed opponent must replicate; If they fail, they're launched and dealt considerable damage.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Rhythm Game Item: Beat Saber
maxresdefault (3).jpg

A blade weapon that when picked up, will glow and begin to play a short synth wave tune, the sword must be used in time with the rhythm of the music, this will allow for fast paced combos.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Item Submission:
s-l1600.jpg

Guitar (Guitar Hero)
One of the most iconic gaming peripherals out there, this item would be of the shooting variety, oddly enough. You can use it to shoot large multicolored (based on the colors of the buttons) projectiles in any direction. That's right, you can aim it.

Team Fortress 2 Music List Submission:
Main Theme - Team Fortress 2
Intruder Alert - Team Fortress 2
MEDIC! - Team Fortress 2
Rise of the Living Bread - Team Fortress 2
Mercenary Park - Team Fortress 2 (NEW REMIX)
Playing with Danger - Team Fortress 2 (NEW REMIX)
Rocket Jump Waltz - Team Fortress 2 (NEW REMIX)
Right Behind You - Team Fortress 2 (NEW REMIX)

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
PaRappa Moveset:

Fighter Gimmick: Rap Meter - This meter will slowly charge, and will charge faster based on certain factors, including attacking with unique combo strings. Once it's fully charged, PaRappa will unlock a powerful attack.

Kick! Punch! It's all in the Mind! (Tap B+B+B) - PaRappa's most standard attack. A simple kick, punch, headbutt combo that can be cancelled at anypoint.
Thousand Punch!! (Hold B) - Based on the move of the same name from PSASBR. A rapid jab option for fans of those. Finishes off with an upwards launching kick based on PaRappa's Level 1 Super from PSASBR.
Pass the Mic (Side B) - Another move directly based on one from PSASBR. PaRappa throws his mic fowards, holding onto the cord. If it hits an Item or Opponent it'll grab them and pull it towards PaRappa.
Rap Reflect (Down B) - PaRappa does what he does best and raps, this will very briefly add a reflective effect to PaRappa. Any projectiles that hit PaRappa during this move will be reflected back. This attack deals no damage otherwise. This attack will always lightly raise the Rap Meter.

Boxy Boy Chuck (Up + Charge B) - This is a rather unique move that results in a lot of moving parts. PaRappa summons Boxy Boy and begins charging up the energy to chuck him up above. The longer you charge, the higher he'll go. Boxy Boy falls like an anvil, dealing damage and spiking anyone in the way as he does. Notably, he'll stick around after being summoned, leading into other moves.

Boxy Boy (Aftermath of Boxy Boy Chuck) - Boxy Boy stands in place and emits a small Beat Radius. Any opponents in the radius will be damaged. PaRappa however, can stand in the Radius just fine. Boxy Boy has a small amount of health, and once defeated will take some time to be able to be summoned again.

U Rappin' GOOD (Down B in Beat Radius) - PaRappa begins rapping and charges his Rap Meter quickly. This move deals no damage and cannot even reflect anymore in exchange for the speedy charge.
I GOTTA BELIEVE! (Down B with fully charged Rap Meter) - PaRappa releases an incredibly powerful and explosive rap verse, this deals a ton of damage if it hits.

Chop! (Aerial B) - A simple mid-air chop, not much else to say.
Mic Toss (Aerial B in any direction) - PaRappa tosses his mic in any direction you want to go. Unlike Pass the Mic, PaRappa will actually be flung towards the mic's direction. He'll damage any one in the way. You can only use this move twice in a row before entering a freefall.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! There's no votes to count, so we're just looking at new submissions today!

Cadence (Assist) ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
DDR Pad (Item) ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )

Don-Chan (Assist) ( FazDude FazDude )
Beat Saber (Item) ( darkvortex darkvortex )
Guitar (Item) ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Boyfriend (Assist) ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )

Vote for your top three! The two with the most votes will be added!

Job #104: Submit a Music List for Gold Rush! (Team Fortress 2)
For the first time in a while, we've actually got three submissions for this music job!

Here's how this'll work, Vote for your favorite music list, then add two songs (at most) from the other lists on top of that!
================
We've also got two PaRappa movesets!
here's Parappa The Rapper's Moveset

Mic Check! (Neutral B(Grounded))-Parappa gives a "stab" with a Microphone

Skate Ride (Dash/Forward+B (Grounded/Aerial))-Originated from Parappa The Rapper Anime, Parappa ride a his Skate)

Boxy Boy Rising (Up+B (Grounded/Aerial))-Parappa rises Boxy Boy from Parappa The Rapper 2, similar to a move attack from PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Counter!,Punch! (Down+B (Grounded))-Parappa defends himself saying "Block!",when a opponent hits him, Parappa punches the opponent saying "Punch!"

Karate Kick (Neutral B (Aerial))-Parappa gives a karate kick

Dive Kick (Down+B(Aerial))-Parappa kicks downward saying "Kick!"
PaRappa Moveset:

Fighter Gimmick: Rap Meter - This meter will slowly charge, and will charge faster based on certain factors, including attacking with unique combo strings. Once it's fully charged, PaRappa will unlock a powerful attack.

Kick! Punch! It's all in the Mind! (Tap B+B+B) - PaRappa's most standard attack. A simple kick, punch, headbutt combo that can be cancelled at anypoint.
Thousand Punch!! (Hold B) - Based on the move of the same name from PSASBR. A rapid jab option for fans of those. Finishes off with an upwards launching kick based on PaRappa's Level 1 Super from PSASBR.
Pass the Mic (Side B) - Another move directly based on one from PSASBR. PaRappa throws his mic fowards, holding onto the cord. If it hits an Item or Opponent it'll grab them and pull it towards PaRappa.
Rap Reflect (Down B) - PaRappa does what he does best and raps, this will very briefly add a reflective effect to PaRappa. Any projectiles that hit PaRappa during this move will be reflected back. This attack deals no damage otherwise. This attack will always lightly raise the Rap Meter.

Boxy Boy Chuck (Up + Charge B) - This is a rather unique move that results in a lot of moving parts. PaRappa summons Boxy Boy and begins charging up the energy to chuck him up above. The longer you charge, the higher he'll go. Boxy Boy falls like an anvil, dealing damage and spiking anyone in the way as he does. Notably, he'll stick around after being summoned, leading into other moves.

Boxy Boy (Aftermath of Boxy Boy Chuck) - Boxy Boy stands in place and emits a small Beat Radius. Any opponents in the radius will be damaged. PaRappa however, can stand in the Radius just fine. Boxy Boy has a small amount of health, and once defeated will take some time to be able to be summoned again.

U Rappin' GOOD (Down B in Beat Radius) - PaRappa begins rapping and charges his Rap Meter quickly. This move deals no damage and cannot even reflect anymore in exchange for the speedy charge.
I GOTTA BELIEVE! (Down B with fully charged Rap Meter) - PaRappa releases an incredibly powerful and explosive rap verse, this deals a ton of damage if it hits.

Chop! (Aerial B) - A simple mid-air chop, not much else to say.
Mic Toss (Aerial B in any direction) - PaRappa tosses his mic in any direction you want to go. Unlike Pass the Mic, PaRappa will actually be flung towards the mic's direction. He'll damage any one in the way. You can only use this move twice in a row before entering a freefall.
Just vote for your favorite!
===============
And now, a new job!

Job #105: Submit a Boss that originated in the 80s or before!

It's been a while since our last boss, and it's also been a while since we've gotten SO RETRO. So let's get on that!

This'll be the only official job added this round due to all the votes I'll be dealing with come the next update, but I've also got another update for ya!

COLLECTIBLE ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW PERMANENTLY OPEN

Yeah, I'm adding this to the list of perma-jobs. Should hopefully be fun. Just remember to give the artwork a name and source where it's from.

With this, there's now three and a half perma-jobs open for whenever you get bored and wanna help.

• Moveset Submissions (when available)
  • Fighter Misc Info
  • Trailers
  • And now, Collectible Artwork!

FazDude

Smash Master
Items/Assists
  1. Beat Saber
  2. Guitar
  3. Cadence
TF2 Music
Going with Martian's list, plus ROBOTS! and Faster Than a Speeding Bullet.

PaRappa set: MartianSnake

80s Boss: Sinistar

"I AM COMING FOR YOU! RUN, COWARD!"

Sinistar is probably one of the most iconic 80s enemies to not hail from a certain red-colored company, and I think he'd be a cool add to the boss lineup.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Beat Saber
2. Guitar Hero's Guitar
3. Don-Chan

my vote for TF2 music will be Northsouthmap

my vote for Parappa's moveset will be MartianSnake

Job 105: Evil Otto (Berzerk)

imagem_2024-03-16_222737172.png

Evil Otto is a villain from a 1980 game Berzerk and its sequel Frenzy, he is a supernatural entity and commander of a robot army, also Evil Otto is known by a urban legend who Berzerk killed a person by him.

Evil Otto could be a character who don't move but attacks,he can summon robots who are the same from Berzerk but redesigned and have some original attacks who he doesn't have

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Beat Saber (LOVE the idea of having to interact with the stage music in a way)
2. Don-Chan
3. Boyfriend

Voting for Northsouthmap's list with Mercenary Park (New Remix) and It Hates Me So Much

Voting for DragonRobotKing26's moveset

Edit:
Almost forgot to add boss submission!
MMUpYellowDevil.png

Yellow Devil (Mega Man)

An iconic recurring boss from the Mega Man series, which I believe has gone wholly unrepresented in BoF until now. He'd start out using the classic attacks, before going into attacks from other Mega Man Devils.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Artwork Submissions:
heavy_concept_r.jpg

H. W. Guy
Concept art for Heavy.
competitive_2560x1600.jpg

Getting Competitive
I believe this is promotional artwork for Competitive Mode.
pyro_flames.jpg

I Fear No Man, But That Thing...
Still image from Meet the Pyro.
expiration_date_04.jpg

This Is A Bucket
Still image from Expiration Date.

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright, let's count some votes!

DDR Pad: 1 point
Boyfriend: 1 point
Cadence: 1 point
Don-Chan: 4 points
Guitar: 6 points
Beat Saber: 12 points

Wooo! As promised the top two winners of this round would be added, which means Beat Saber and Guitar are joining the game! Congrats to darkvortex darkvortex for the great Item concept! I'm under no obligation to congratulate myself.

Next up, Job #104: Submit a Music List for Gold Rush! (Team Fortress 2)

Northsouthmap Northsouthmap wins this vote, with two out of three voting for their list, now let's combine their Music List with the additional tracks!

Main Theme (Team Fortress 2)
Intruder Alert
The Art of War
Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
MEDIC!
ROBOTS!
Rise of the Living Bread
Three Days to Live
It Hates Me So Much
Mercenary Park (NEW REMIX)
This gives Gold Rush 10 songs to listen to while brawling! Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted!

Finally for votes: we've got the PaRappa Moveset.

With two votes for me and one vote for DragonRobotKing26, that means my PaRappa moveset is the one going in the game! Thank you for voting!
===========
And now, new submissions

Job #105: Submit a Boss that originated in the 80s or before!

Sinistar ( FazDude FazDude )
Evil Otto ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Yellow Devil ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Dracula ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )

Vote for your top 2! Whoever gets the most votes will be added!
==========
New Job!

Job #106: Submit a Female Fighter for the Roster!

Time for a new fighter, this'll be another female character, as I feel we're still somewhat lacking in that area. Go wild with it, have fun!

FazDude

Smash Master
Boss Votes
  1. Dracula
  2. Sinistar
Female Fighter: Undyne (UNDERTALE)

Okay, hear me out on this one. We're still missing a pure indie character, and I think Undyne would fit that niche perfectly. I know that Frisk and Sans would probably more popular picks for a UT rep, but I feel like Undyne could be a fun "curveball" choice while still paying a fitting homage to a pretty influential game that absolutely belongs in Brawl of Fame.

Shoutouts to Madeline, Kerrigan, and you know who.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Sinistar
2. Dracula

Job 106

Saber (Fate)

Fate is an incredibly popular series of Visual Novels including games like Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. Fate is also known for other games, most notably Fate/Grand Order, one of the top grossing and most popular Mobile Games of all Time.

Saber (or Artoria) is the icon of the franchise and has a plethora of source material to make a whole moveset for.

Seriously struggled between submitting her, Jesse Faden or Estelle Bright.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
1. Sinistar
2. Evil Otto

Fighter Submission:
When looking for potential characters for Brawl of Fame. My favorites have got to be ones you could classify under "completely unexpected, but completely justified". And for this job I knew I wanted someone who fits that category. Maybe someone who represented a type of game that might go unrepresented otherwise, overlooked by more popular genres like platformers or rpgs.

I'd also love to submit a character that would be something more than just a game's player character, a villain, perhaps?

Of course, this character still needs to be recognizable. If I want a "wait, they put HER in this game?!" reaction. They need to be a face I can trust a decently big chunk of people can easily recognize, someone with an iconic design. Maybe a multimedia presence too?

So, I'm looking for a female villain representing an overlooked corner of gaming that's unexpected yet completely justified, with an iconic look and decent multimedia presence?

Where in the world am I going to find someone like that?
00-tout-carmen.jpg

Carmen Sandiego (Carmen Sandiego)

Carmen Sandiego is the focal character of the Carmen Sandiego series of edutainment games. She's the leader of V.I.L.E., an organization keen on stealing works from around the world. In the games you're typically some sort of detective intent on tracking her and her cohorts down.

She's a pretty popular character, with FOUR TV shows to her name. She's probably the most well-known character to come out of an educational game, and would fit in alongside the other characters rather well in comparison to most other edutainment options.

I'm imagining her moveset would lean heavily on stealth, stealing, and dare I say... education.

Who wouldn't wanna learn about the world while fighting a rapping dog and the devil himself?

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Sinistar
2. Evil Otto

Job 106: Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

Reimurender.png

Reimu Hakurei is the protagonist from Touhou series alongside with Marisa Kirisame,she is a shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine.

I wanted to submit Shantae as a indie rep choice,but i think that Reimu have more chances of being a potencial indie rep

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
ArlePPT2.png

Character with an extremely long history? Check. Major influence on her genre? Check. Tons of success and popularity? Check. Lots of moveset potential, between Puyo mechanics and the spells she uses in both her home series'? Check. I think Arle would be a greatly deserved choive that'd bring a lot to the table, just one of these perennial classic Japanese franchises I think are worth a look.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
1. Evil Otto
2. Yellow Devil

Female Fighter: Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Neptune_render.png

It's a Japanese RPG that parodies the video game market. She can transform into Purple Heart as a gimmick or in one of her supers.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Sinistar
2. Evil Otto

Chell (Portal)
Portal is a puzzle shooter game where the main characters uses a portal gun to escape a laboratory. The series is very popular with a sequel and crossovers. The portal gun would be the most unique part of the playable fighter.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Alright! Let's get to vote counting!

Yellow Devil: 1 point
Dracula: 3 points
Evil Otto: 5 points
Sinistar: 7 points

Looks like Sinistar is joining Brawl of Fame's boss lineup! Congrats to FazDude FazDude for submitting!
==============
And now, submissions.

Job #106: Submit a Female Fighter for the Roster!

Undyne ( FazDude FazDude )
Saber ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Carmen Sandiego ( MartianSnake MartianSnake )
Reimu Hakurei ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
2B ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Arle Nadja ( Speed Weed Speed Weed )
Neptune ( HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 )
Chell ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )

vote for your top three, don't put yourself in first place!
============
New Jobs!

Job #107: Submit an Assist based on an Enemy!

Time for another assist job! I dont have any extra clarification to add.

Job #108: Submit a Mission for Mission Mode!

time for missions! For this, you can make use of whatever assets currently in the game to create fun gameplay challenges! You'll need to include the following things:

Mission Name
Playable Character(s)
Mission Description

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. Arle
2. Reimu
3. Undyne

Job 107

Hunter (Resident Evil)

Built-in: A hunter will appear and perform an incredibly powerful claw swipe that has the potential to instantly KO an opponent if they are over 100%

Item: The Hunter will appear and viciously chase down an opponent, They will perform the same claw swipe from the Built-in attack when they catch up, they can be KO'd

FazDude

Smash Master
Enemy Assist: T-Rex (3D Monster Maze)

Probably not gonna be a very popular pick, but I wanted to represent something I felt can't really be represented anywhere else.

As an Item Assist, the T-Rex patrols the stage in a choppy, Game & Watch-esque animation style, pursuing opponents and dealing critical damage and knockback upon contact. I'd compare it to the Sheriff Assist Trophy from Smash minus the shooting.

As a Built-In Assist, the T-Rex just runs forward a short distance, being considerably faster than its item counterpart and dealing just as much damage.

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Vote:
1. Chell
2. Arle
3. Undyne

Enemy Assist:
Propeller_Rat_Treasure_Trove.png

Propeller Rats (Shovel Knight)

Built-In: A horde of Propeller Knights fly forwards and grabs onto whoever they run up to, lifting them to the top of the stage before spiking them down.

Item: Similar to Built-In, but flies around the stage before tracking the opponent with the most HP and picking them up, lifting them to the top and spiking them down.

Mission:

Name: Zombie Crisis!
Character: any
Description: On Raccoon City Police Department, stave away an ever-growing horde of zombies until time runs out! (Zombie assets reused from Jill Moveset) Time lasts 5 minutes.

Top Bottom