• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkstalkers 4 Ideas

I know this would be odd idea and I'm not sure if it could fit the theme of the game, but a caveman-esque monster would be fun, since he could use prehistorical weapons like clubs, bows and spears to attack the opponents.
(Oh, maybe he would use a dinosaur in one of his super moves. Maybe T-Rex due to being one of very insanely popular dinosaurs of all time or a mammoth)

Last edited:
Oh, I also came up with 2 ideas for characters.

If we include a giant character in Darkstalkers 4, it should be a Cthulhu expy character that would be mix of Abigail (Final fight/street fighter) & Bowser (Smash) in terms of it's playstyle (I mean, a Lovecraftian monster would be rad).
(Kinda similar to AlRex's idea about "eldritch" character in the game)

Also a Jason Voorhess/Mike Myers (Leatherface)/Freddy Krueger-esque serial killer who is a half-human/monster hybrid would be cool. Imagine the character wearing the mask that holds a long knife and has an ability to invade/control opponent's dreams.

(Oh, maybe a Pennywise-esque interdimensional entity as playable character would sound awesome)

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Oh, I also came up with 2 ideas for characters.

If we include a giant character in Darkstalkers 4, it should be a Cthulhu expy character that would be mix of Abigail (Final fight/street fighter) & Bowser (Smash) in terms of it's playstyle (I mean, a Lovecraftian monster would be rad).
(Kinda similar to AlRex's idea about "eldritch" character in the game)

Also a Jason Voorhess/Mike Myers (Leatherface)/Freddy Krueger-esque serial killer who is a half-human/monster hybrid would be cool. Imagine the character wearing the mask that holds a long knife and has an ability to invade/control opponent's dreams.

(Oh, maybe a Pennywise-esque interdimensional entity as playable character would sound awesome)
I think a Ghostface-like serial killer character would be pretty interesting too. He'd have to use a whole variety of weapons, including knives and guns. Although, I guess B.B. Hood already does that. Still, it'd be pretty cool.

Top Bottom