• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rebooted Evolving SSB Roster Game

Otoad64

Smash Lord
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy:(Captain Toad):ultbowser:(Waluigi):ultyoshi::ultwario::ultgnw:
:ultdk::ultdiddy:(Cranky Kong):ultkrool::ultlink::ultzelda:(Impa)(Tingle):ultganondorf::ultrob:
:ultsamus::ultridley::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight:(Bandana Dee)(Susie):ultfox::ultwolf::ultness:
:ultpokemontrainer:(:ultcharizard:, Grovyle, Totodile):ultpikachu:(Gengar):ultmewtwo:(Heracross)(Garchomp):ultgreninja::ultfalcon::ultmarth:(Lyn):ultrobin:
:ultpit::ultolimar::ultisabelle:(Tom Nook):ultwiifittrainer::ultlittlemac::ultshulk::ultinkling:(Callie & Marie)(Chibi-Robo)
(Mike Jones):ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman::ultryu::ultsephiroth::ultsteve:(Doom Slayer)(Red)(Crash Bandicoot)(Rayman)(Scorpion):ultmiifighters:

Additions: Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Scorpion

Louie G.

Smash Hero
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultyoshi::ultwario::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool::ultgnw::ultduckhunt: (Excitebiker)
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf: (Skull Kid) (Midna) :ultsamus::ultridley::ultpit::ultlittlemac::ultfox::ultfalcon::ultolimar:
:ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultness::ultisabelle: (Tom Nook) :ultinkling: (Off the Hook) (Chorus Kids) (Max Brass)
:ultpikachu::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultmarth:(Lyn):ultike::ultrobin:(Isaac) :ultshulk::ultpyra:(:ultmythra:) :ultwiifittrainer: (Ring Fit) :ultpacman:(Solaire)
:ultsonic: (Arle) :ultmegaman::ultryu:(Chun-Li) (Jill) :ult_terry:(Athena) :ultsimon: (Hayabusa):ultcloud::ulthero::ultbanjokazooie: :ultsteve: (Sans)

New: Ryu Hayabusa, Hero, Sans

Been busy and haven't had much time to think this through, so I'll act on a whim. Priority will be dealt toward companies and developers without characters on the roster yet. Hayabusa gets added first, giving Koei Tecmo a designated character as one of Nintendo's most loyal partners without one. As a slightly biased pick that I still think makes a ton of sense, I'm adding Sans and granting Smash its first true indie character from an immensely popular game worldwide. And as a direct contrast to Hayabusa's classic legacy, Sans joins Steve and Solaire as a character emblematic of the more contemporary era.

And despite my initial claim of prioritizing new companies, I'm just going to add Hero. I waivered on Kazuya or Snake here too, but Dragon Quest feels especially slimy to ignore and as for the others I'd just rather experiment with something new. Here's hoping I'll find the space to slide a few of the missing ones back in at the end, time will tell. Really getting down to the wire here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom